[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm 2 races away from being able to challenge Razor.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: images (5).jpg (37KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
images (5).jpg
37KB, 512x288px
So I'm 2 races away from being able to challenge Razor. Level 5 heat but I still haven't seen Cross come out yet. I had a 23 minute chase with 4 million bounty and still didn't have him come out.

Are there any special or specific conditions I have to meet?
>>
I think he comes out after Razor
>>
He spawns randomly at Lvl 5 so I think you're just unlucky, anon. You'll probably see him in the last pursuit.
>>
>>389901003
I can't believe they were dumb enough to also release this on the older consoles. The PS2 version is unplayable.
>>
>>389901579
They rereleased ps2 version on psn
>>
>>389902657
Why? If you go to fast the game literally has to stop and load the next section and it took forever with just disc reading.
>>
>>389902812
Well maybe download version improved at least on disk read speed... It doesn't even have improved resolution.
>>
>not playing PC community version
>>
Replaying this on PC with the Modern Rockport textures and SMAA. It's still a really great game.
>>
>>389903219
This and nlgzrgn's Extra Options. Modded NFS games are great
>>
>>389903219
This game supports MSAA, why would you use SMAA
>>
>>389903219>>389903362
Is there a mod that uses textures from NFS World? They are official which is a plus.
>>
>>389901003
Amazing game, the progression feel in career is too good. And those story cutscenes, any other games like Most Wanted where the characters are real persons?
>>
>>389903786
Well there's Carbon.
>>
I AM ROCK
>>
>>389902657
It got removed because EA didn't want to fork over the cash for muh music licenses
>>
>>389902812
The problem is not loading but horrible port made by canadians
I bought a 360 just to play this but since I played 30 hours on my PS2 when I Got the 360 version the hype was gone :(
>>
>>389905713
>by canadians
Every time
>>
>>389905824
the destroyers of video games. I believe there should be an international law banning video games from opening in Canada.
>>
CLICK CLICK
POW
NINE
THOU
>>
SHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

SSSSHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
>>
>>389906158
LIKE UGH UGH
>>
>>389905956
I believe there should be an international law that allowed Canada to be nuked.
>>
>>389905713
Well, same canadians made the game.
>>
>>389906365
But I never appreciated the good version since I was addicted to the PS2 and when I played the 360 it was too late already.
>>
>>389905713
I literally had the tutorial take 5 minutes to load the next segment before the jump happened and during pursuits I've had spike strips be down but no cops were loaded in until after I got past.
>>
SPLIT YOUR LUNGS WITH BLOOD AND THUNDERRRR

WHEN YOU SEE THE WHIIIITE WHAAAAALE
>>
the remix is 100x better than the original
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvAAw2PhmTA

Remix: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNP-xNrakNs
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.