[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yes, its a meme beaten into the ground, but seriously here: what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: DIFo1K2UMAAUVDg.jpg (72KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
DIFo1K2UMAAUVDg.jpg
72KB, 1200x675px
Yes, its a meme beaten into the ground, but seriously here: what DID he mean by this??
>>
He wants to go jerk off.
>>
Bowser has 7 kids so Jr probably tries too hard in order to get his dad to notice him. It's even harder since the koopa kids only have 1 parent who spends his time lusting after peach. If Boswer was a drunk and his kids hated him than they would be the nintendo equivalent of Shameless on showtime (American tv show)
>>
>>389868156
Even if the koopalings were his kids, which they aren't, that'd mean Bowser would have eight kids, not seven.
>>
>>389868156
>Bowser has 7 kids

Uh.

Miyamoto retconned the Koopalings as Bowser's minions.
>>
>>389868490
I'll never be okay with this shit.
>>
Are those speech bubbles real? They look god awful
>>
Maybe the fact that in a few years he will be the next heir to the Koopa throne. It's kinda hard to try and match Bowser's reign
>>
>>389867753
1) Bowser Jr. loves his dad but his hidden desire to have friends and be a good guy conflicts with what his father wants him to be, so he overcompensates by doing everything he can to make him proud to guard against the idea that he'll eventually do things that will disappoint Bowser.
2) Bowser Jr.'s obsession with his dad is directly because he's lonely and his dad feels like his only friend, but because of the way Bowser raised him when he tries to make other friends, like with Spawny, he doesn't know how to act appropriately and ends up losing them.
3) Ubisoft are hack writers and thought it would be a funny one off joke and it really isn't based in any logic or reason.
>>
>>389868669
This. Like from someone who's technologically impaired with Word.
>>
>>389867753
Play Paper Jam, Bowser tries being a good dad but he ends up being a terrible one more often than not without even meaning to.
>>
>>389867753
junior is the heir to the throne and hasn't lived up to his father's name yet
>>
>>389868974
What's with all this lonely good guy shit I keep hearing about? Is this actually a thing, or is it just fanboy wishful thinking?
>>
>>389868669
>>389868992
Western developers can't into good UIs.
>>
>>389869292
BJ Bowzowitz has been stated to have occasional dreams of being a hero

Technically, Bowser is a great hero to the Koopa Kingdom going off of the side games like BiS and generally how his minions idolize him, so maybe Junior sees how Mario and his dad act around their contemporaries and wants to be seen like that too.
>>
>>389867753
He's probably afraid he'll never be as strong as his dad or something.

Mario needs to have a kid so Junior can have a rival. Competition breeds excellence.
>>
>>389869521
Wipeout HD Collection is the only western game in my recent memory that has a good UI
>>
>>389869292
In Paper Jam, he only wanted friends since Bowser ignores him and the Koopalings only see him as their master's son, and once he finds one in Paper Bowser Jr (who feels the same way), they become mostly uninterested in the Bowsers' evil plan and only want to have fun with each other. The only reason why they fight Mario's party is to be able to keep having fun and to impress their dads rather than any real desire of world domination. It's the same in Mario + Rabbids, he hatches his plan while Bowser is on vacation in order to impress him, ends up becoming friends with Spawny and once everything goes south, he apologizes to Mario and the others, thanks them for helping him sort the mess out and tells them he'll try to become a better person.
>>
>>389869858
>implying Peach would let him smash
This is why Pauline is in Odyssey
>>
>>389870137
I'd be ok with it.

Or maybe Luigi and Daisy should settle down. That way we can keep the Mario/Peach thing ambiguous and get a Brother Junior.
>>
File: Kinda.png (2MB, 1024x1520px) Image search: [Google]
Kinda.png
2MB, 1024x1520px
>>389869292
It it officially a thing? No, but there's enough evidence that the theory has some weight.
>>
>>389870641
>>389870306
>>389869858
I want Bowser Junior to be the hero and the Brother Junior guy to be the villain
>>
>>389870641
>Bowser setting up a huge elaborate tower scheme to let his son pretend to be a hero
I know once in a while he fucks up at being a parent but goddamn Bowser is still the best dad
>>
>>389868974

I'm gonna have to go with 3); either that or Bowser Jr. simply overreacting when he means daddy issues.

Come on, he's a spoiled brat (who might not be entirely bad, but can still make as much hazard as his father if not worse) raised by a tyrant who raises his kid fairly right who constantly tries to kidnap Peach for his own right, hoping she can mend things right and raise Bowser Jr., all while trying to become the King, wanting to marry her without even considering how she feels about it all, even if he might ultimately care for her.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.