/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

only heard people talking trash about thisgame. and if someone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: breath-of-the-wild-castle1.jpg (61KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
breath-of-the-wild-castle1.jpg
61KB, 1280x720px
only heard people talking trash about thisgame.

and if someone tried to explain why it might be nice they only got shit and many lists of reasons about how wrong they were and enjoying trash with lack of content
>>
>>389864973
If you only heard people talking trash about the game you must exclusively browse /v/, since the vast majority of other gaming forums/reviewers praised the game very highly. A large portion of trash talk about really anything remotely popular/successful is from contrarians, though there definitely are some legitimate grievances such as the weak dungeons.
>>
>>389865247
this, and even then a large portion of /v/ likes the game, it's just impossible to discuss it due to shitposting being so rampant with anons screaming at you for liking it.
>>
>>389864973
Have you been ignoring all the praise? Even on /v/ there is plenty, and we shit on every single game
>>
>>389864973
Nigga what there is praise even on here, I think you just remember the negativity more
>>
>>389864973
You're not even trying to mask your lie. Even in /v/ people speak highly of BotW.
>>
I think the game has some flaws, even if it is really good. But you can't discuss those flaws without some drooling faggots with an axe to grind against Nintendo hijacking the conversation.
>>
>>389864973
I have nothing against people liking the game, just ones pretending it's a perfect masterpiece. Also I'm a bit worried that Nintendo will just copypaste it in the sequels.
>>
>>389864973
It gets as much shit as many popular games on here
>>
>>389866459
Nintendo never copy pasted for Zelda for direct sequels
>>
luckily i am able to recognize a person who dislikes something from a contrarian. i never listen to game critics (cuphead tutorial lul ) and yes i see lots of people saying "it's beautiful!", "but why?" "well because it is", and instead i find lots of people with very logic and well constructed reasons about how this game isn't quite as enjoyable as it might seems. i mean, everyone says it's a 10/10, but instead it's a solid 6, because enemies, mechanics, objects and so on. i understand it's supposed to be a game for early stages gamers, but still.
>>
>>389866667
Well they have all the reason in the world to, it's been a huge success (critically and financially). Aonuma even said future Zeldas would be in a similar open world style. Now maybe they're aware of all the flaws and have amazing fixes for them, but maybe all the issues will be retained and the series will be stuck with them for a decade.
>>
>>389866695
It is harder to explain why you like something as opposed to why you don't, it's a real thing, check it out
>>
>>389866872
You described all the zeldas, basically, and even then they switched those up. MM was a huge departure from OOT and so on and so forth
>>
>>389866695
>isnt quite as enjoyable as it might seem
The fuck? If you enjoyed it you did. Nothing else subtracts from that
>>
>>389866983
Well there were problems in OoT that the 3D Zeldas never fixed until Breath of the Wild, yeah. Autojumping, overdrawn animations, etc. So are we gonna get a Breath of the Wild for Breath of the Wild? Something that's even more of a departure from the formula LttP established, that fixes a few things but breaks a bunch of other things? I'd rather they fix the issues right away, instead of throwing the baby out with the bathwater.
>>
>>389866459

>just ones pretending it's a perfect masterpiece

That's a loaded statement. People might think it's a masterpiece besides it not being perfect.
>>
>>389867574
>Over drawn animations
Are you talking about how long it takes to open a chest?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.