[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I the only one who was really disappointed by this? The batmobile

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: header.jpg (47KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
47KB, 460x215px
Am I the only one who was really disappointed by this?
The batmobile handles like crap, the side quests are uninteresting, they jammed even more open world in there when it already didn't fit in the other games
>>
No you fucking retard. You aren't the only one.
>>
>>389849210
thats a relief
I see all these positive reviews and I just cant bring myself to like it
>>
I liked it, just ignore the riddler shit and only do what's necessary to progress and it's a great 10-12 hour experience.
>>
>>389849053
The game is god tier. All of the Arkham games are.
But I'm also a huge Batman fan.
>>
>>389849419
I like the riddler stuff
>>
Nah, i even liked Origins more than Knight. Batmobile ruined the game.
>>
I really only didn't like the bat tank sections with waves of enemies, other than that it's the best of the series to me overall of you get rid of the blue hit markers
>>
>>389849053
I thought they got the Arkham combat right by the third game. They just crammed too much Batmobile shit into the game and failed on the boss fights yet again.
>>
>>389849419
yeah I learned that after Riddler threw a second race at me, wtf Nigma. Catwoman can go suck a dick.
That said I do like doing the little detective missions but then I cant progress those until I unlock the fucking batmobile for the other islands because fuck if I know.
>>
>>389849053
I wasn't disappointed cause Arkham City already made me feel that way. This game is just what I expected, this dev team can't go any further with the series, Asylum was their best idea for a sequel was open world, that's where they fucked up, but they don't know any better.
>>
File: 1503200951479.jpg (33KB, 208x247px) Image search: [Google]
1503200951479.jpg
33KB, 208x247px
Thought it was great at first but I quickly got tired of it, never finished it.

Just feels bloated. Too much quantity and not enough quality.
>>
>>389849053
it has its problems, but it's definitely not even close to a bad game
the on-foot(fighting+stealth) gameplay is perfected, some of the sidequests are really good (hush, edgy knight, manbat) and most of the cutscenes are looking great, like straight out of a dumb high-budget blockbuster
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mBtKqy1prQ
everything you said is correct too though
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.