[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that's been confirmed you do not need the amiibo to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: large[1].jpg (157KB, 1542x1722px) Image search: [Google]
large[1].jpg
157KB, 1542x1722px
Now that's been confirmed you do not need the amiibo to unlock Fusion Mode, can we stop all this bitching about "muh physical DLC"?
>>
You're right. Nintendo should be exempt from any criticism. They saved the industry after-all. Did you know that? :^)
>>
>>389847296
You sound ass-ravaged. Go play some PUBG, man.
>>
>>389847247
Source?
>>
Source???
>>
SOURCE!?
>>
>No source

OK, bye
>>
And yet they have already sold every copy of the SNES Classic Edition to scalpers again.
>>
>>389847247

Regardless, I still want it.

Looks cash as fuck.
>>
>>389848118
>>389848372
OP didn't even post a source and yet you're believing him
>>
still don't know what the fuck fusion mode is. Can someone posts anything other than a difficulty where you use the fusion suit. What makes it difficult or different to the other difficulty besides the suit.
>>
>>389849334
Apparently you just get more damage from enemy attacks
>>
Good job providing sauce, OP.
>http://www.ign.com/articles/2017/07/29/metroid-samus-returns-fusion-mode-is-amiibo-exclusive
Other Amiibos will have other functions.
Smash Power Suit Samus will unlock an extra missile tank and a concept art gallery, Smash Zero Suit Samus will unloc an extra energy tank and music player, and the new Samus Amiibo will unlock an extra energy tank and Metroid II art gallery.
>>389849334
Apparently it's an extra "Nightmare" mode with a different skin.
>>
File: 1498763157137.png (124KB, 382x491px) Image search: [Google]
1498763157137.png
124KB, 382x491px
>>389847247
Hello? Where is the proofs?
>>
I can't wait to cum on my Metroid Amiibo.
>>
>>389848372
Amiibo are shitty quality, Mcdonald's tier toys and overpriced even for what they cost, so don't expect anything near that quality when you actually see it in person.
>>
>>389849334
Fusion was a notoriously hard Metroid game to casuals because the inflated amount of energy tanks (20 compared to Zero Mission having 12 for example) meant that the average attack from end-game enemies would shave off like two or three tanks at a time.

Fusion mode on Samus Returns is just a "Super Hard" mode where you take a shitload of damage and have to listen to squealing neckbeards whine that after like 15 years the fusion suit got a redesign alongside the power suit.
>>
>>389847247
I still bought it, cause I really want to squish it.
>>
>>389848431
It was the same with Starfox Zero and Planet Robobot.
>>
>>389850123
I dunno, there is a Hard mode already in the game and Nintendo has been more aggressive locking content behind amiibos
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.