[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>classic platformer gets released >people complain about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

>classic platformer gets released
>people complain about it being too hard
>even though they were the most accesible games of its time
>repeat the cycle everytime there's one of them
has people really gotten this bad over time? is this the state of vidya in 2017?
>>
>>389839214
>have people really gotten this bad over time? is this the state of vidya in 2017?
I can't comment specifically on platformers - I've never really liked them, so I've never really played many of them and thus wouldn't consider myself qualified to make a good judgement as to what is 'hard' and what isn't - but yeah, that sounds about right.

I LOVE 3D Asuka! Please post more of her!
>>
>>389839214
Sauce is Anzu if you wanted it.
>>
File: Battletoads Rat Race.webm (3MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Battletoads Rat Race.webm
3MB, 640x480px
>>389839214
>even though they were the most accesible games of its time
>implying
>>
>>389839958
more of a beat em up anyways
would you say Battletoads is a racing game because it has 2 driving stages?
>>
>>389839958
Didn't the rare replay version of Battletoads had retard-approved save-states?
>>
>>389840081
The beat 'em up sections were like 2 too.
But yeah Battletoads is more like a collection of shitty minigames than a platformer.
>>
>>389840139
They had a sort of training room where you can pick save states of the hardest part of the game.
I think it's pretty neat to be able to try those part without replaying the whole game every time
>>
Asuka a shit
>>
Actual games are literally made by retards, so when they encounter a true game they struggle. My nephew show me "how good" he is at one of those 3DS marios: game beaten, over 100 lives... so I challenged him to play Super Mario World, which is far from the hardest Mario. He couldn't beat the first world no matter how many tries he spent. Today's vidya is no harder than your average toddler educational game, so when they encounter a fair game like Dark Souls they think it's the hardest game of all time
>>
>>389840475
Asuka a best, and this is a pro-Asuka board.
Please rehabilitate your opinion or leave immediately.
>>
>>389839794
Doesn't look like Anzu.
>>
>>389840502
The worst part is that after playing those games you start transforming into a retard. I have to go replay actual hard games once in a while to make sure I don't go full casual
>>
>>389840546
>>389840475

Its a trick question really.

Asuka is so Worst she comes right back around to being best.
>>
>>389841213
fucking this
it's almost like she's a real chick and not a soulless husk
>>
>>389839214
is his penis big?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.