[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Opinions that would get you crucified on /v/ and possibly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: Elf girl.jpg (112KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
Elf girl.jpg
112KB, 500x750px
I like Dragon Age better than the Witcher and can't wait for the next game.
I think Resident Evil 6 is the best co op game ever.
MGS2 is the best in the series not 3.
Chie and Sadayo are best girls.
I enjoyed FF13 but did not care for 15.
I don't mind linear story driven games sometimes.
I'll happily switch to easy mode straight away if there is no achievement or the gameplay is not fun but I like the plot.
There is nothing wrong with different races,genders or lgbt people getting representation in games and if triggers you that's your problem and not the industry.
People who can't play shooters with a controller have a mental disability.
Skyrim is terrible even with mods.
>>
>>389838668
Also Fallout 4 was a step in the right direction but still needs work.
>>
so this is a veiled bait thread then
>>
>>389838668
well your wrong
>>
>>389839258
>your
>>
I agree.
>>
>>389838743
Honestly it's really a good thing that they made the gameplay better (RPGs having shit gameplay is an unexcusable problem) but the writing of Fallout 4 is really too bad so overall it's a bad trade-off for just a decent FPS.
Unless you are just an entitled lowest denominator retard who want all series of genres he doesn't care about to become games made for him.
>>
>>389838668
But anon, no one can play shooters with controller well
>>
>>389839669
No I want my rpgs to have better characters and plot compared to 3 it did.

I kind of like having a voiced protag
>>
I like DmC more than original ones even if I finished them in the row.
>>
>>389838668
>Dark Souls is a franchise for casuals who need to believe they´re good at something. 2 Buttons & roll when X happens.
>>
>>389839815
They were still shit and full of plotholes
>>
>>389838668

>I enjoyed FF13
>RE6 is the best co-op game ever made

You're actually retarded.

I think Destiny's gameplay more then makes up for the content it has available.
>>
>>389840318
>I think Destiny's gameplay more then makes up for the content it has available.

You're actually retarded.
>>
File: qpY0pNi.jpg (175KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
qpY0pNi.jpg
175KB, 1920x1080px
>>389838668
The Witcher largely has bland and uninteresting characters in its main cast.

Pic related.
>>
>>389838668
>all this dumb shit
ITT post dumb shit you've thought about for 5 minutes tops and like to pass off as an 'opinion.' Haha fuck wait a second, that's every one of these threads
>>
I unironically agree with you in terms of preferring Dragon Age to the Witcher, easily. I love Dragon Age, I like the Witcher but the characters in DA are a lot more compelling.
>>
>>389840403
Game industry showed me how free market fucks customer in the end
Attention span of a gold fish lets literally anything pass and voting with your wallet is even more delusional than thinking your voice in democracy matters
>>
>>389840970
If you actually get angry at other people opinions maybe you could fuck off already?
>>
>>389841397
oh the irony
>>
>>389838668
I honestly really enjoyed both Dragon Age 2 and EA Battlefront (as well as the older ones)

I think videogames have been improving over the years instead of getting worse.
>>
But MGS2 is the best in the series and Skyrim is terrible even with mods.
>>
>>389838668
>I like Dragon Age better than the Witcher and can't wait for the next game.
True, but I don't see them as an apples to apples comparison
>MGS2 is the best in the series not 3.
True
>Skyrim is terrible even with mods.
Its serviceable with mods, especially if you aren't playing in huge marathons
I don't have an opinion about your other opinions, but you seem alright.
Don't worry so much about what other people think.
>>
I'm replaying the first Dragon Age since it was cheap on GOG and I never played the DLCs, it's alright, but it's way too easy compared to Witcher. I'm playing Awakening for the first time now and I've not had a single party member get downed and finish even the boss fights in less than 30 seconds.

The first game is definitely a pretty good game though, didn't even realize there was fag shit in it. Can't speak for the other games as I have no interest in them.
>>
Having any opinion will have you crucified on /v/
>>
>>389838668
SS is the best console Zelda after OoT and MM. TP is the worst console Zelda. Zero Mission is worse than Metroid Fusion, and MP Hunters is better than Super Metroid. Gen 3 is the worst generation of Pokémon.
>>
>>389838668
Also FF8 is my fave FF.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.