[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Zelda Switch >Splatoon Switch >Mario Switch >Xenoblade

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: FB_IMG_1491620377450.jpg (44KB, 732x731px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1491620377450.jpg
44KB, 732x731px
>Zelda Switch
>Splatoon Switch
>Mario Switch
>Xenoblade Switch
>Kirby Switch
>Fire Emblem Switch
>Yoshi Switch
>Metroid Switch
>Pokemon Switch
The first two years are already going to make it superior to every other Nintendo system
>>
>>389838498
>all these first parties
>so far only 3rd party ports of old games and indies ports
i swear ive seen this U before....
>>
>>389838686
Nigga everyone knows you get a Nintendo system for their games and a PC for all the rest.
>>
>>389838686
Try to explain why the fact that all those games are First party is a bad thing when we talk about Nintendo.
>>
>>389838498
Hourly shill thread to show the buyers remorse and insecurity of a mediocre console only talked of here.
>>
>>389838790
Wahhh wahhhh lets use PC as a crutch because the console is hardly worth it on its own
>>
File: squid loli.png (414KB, 1046x984px) Image search: [Google]
squid loli.png
414KB, 1046x984px
cute squid
>>
>>389838891
>only playing games on a single console
lmao
>>
The Switch's only competing console is the PlayStation.
There's no reason to have an XBox. You can argue that the PlayStation works for a lot of great games that people wouldn't otherwise play if they didn't have a PC, but the XBox is USELESS since it doesn't have anything over the Switch that the PlayStation doesn't, and the PlayStation actually has good exclusives too.
>>
>>389839115
btw I have PlayStation, PC, and Switch
>>
File: DSCN0132.jpg (558KB, 1800x1350px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN0132.jpg
558KB, 1800x1350px
>>389838891
Oh anon you do not even have slightest idea how far it can go...
>>
>>389838498
>Caring about Nintendo first-parties after the age of 13
The only good games that have come since then, is BOTW and Hyrule Warriors.

Also the SNES was the most superior Nintendo system. Still is to this day, that library was fucking amazing.
>>
>>389839227
>lewd anime posters
>japanese headband
>razer mousepad
What the fuck are you doing nigga? Also how the fuck do you afford all that?
I like the vertical monitor though, 10/10
>>
File: guJsWUUh~01.jpg (34KB, 493x493px) Image search: [Google]
guJsWUUh~01.jpg
34KB, 493x493px
>>389839227
>mfw I realize this is a picture of the poster's room
Jesus Christ I thought this was just a meme
>>
>>389839227
that master system better be hooked up
>>
>>389839486
Posters are from friends, I like them.
>Japanese headband
So I am ready when it's finally time to commit sudoku.
>Razer mousepad
Absolutely not proud of it but I do not dislike it's looks, and it was in some super clearance for a third of other similar mousepads, as I wanted to test a bigger pad for the first time and it actually is quite nice. I will replace it if I eventually need to but ONLY good razor product I personally think exists is the Deathadder and even that has been pissed on enough by razer to make it a product not worth it.

My PC... Both of them are also hooked to my amp, and to my TV. Actually every device in the picture is wired up to a TV and powered up. Lots of HDMI splitting etc. going on for sure, and Amplifier's inputs being ALL filled up.

I afford it all by doing shit job, eating shit meals and doing good deals.

>>389839579
Yes, so be fucking careful next time when people say "I just have Switch, PS4 and PC" - there is an end to that road and even I have not seen it yet.
>>
>>389838891
You idiot. You get a PC and a Switch because when Rainway comes out, you can just play all your PC games on the Switch anyway.
>>
>>389839793
It sadly isn't. Because I gave the AV cables I used with it to my friend, and I do not have any games for it. It was kind and good deal from guy taking his business building (a record shop). It has Hang On built in but aside that I have no other games, and I have Super Hang On for Mega Drive so I dunno, I keep it around though it is cool system I wish I had more games for, and a new RGB cable too.
>>
>>389838498
switch is nintendo's worst console atm
the wait for mario odyssey is painful
>>
>>389839976
Crazy idort here:
Loving switch. I have both versions of BOTW, and I would say Switch is worth it for BOTW, as it is substantially better on it (and sadly so because gamepad features would been quite cool and maybe change things) - BOTW being best games in general I played in few years. Then there is really good version of Puyopuyo tetris, the japanese one not western one, Splatoon 2 is great especially Salmon run, Sonic Mania is fun to get on Switch for it is only portable system for it currently, Mario Kart Deluxe already ate 150 hours of my life and I had 500+ on Wii U. Switch is also crazy fun as a multiplayer console, if you stand a little bullshit you have two controllers right away with the console, and you can easily expand it to 4 (I personally got extra joycon and a Pro controller so MK8 can be played in 4player etc.)
>>
File: 1494283459841.png (588KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
1494283459841.png
588KB, 1440x810px
>>389838498
>nothing but the usual brony games
Why is this sound so familiar.
>>
>>389840371
Dumb weeb
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.