[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just installed this and I spent the entire white orchard repeating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 1487608371905[1].png (3MB, 2280x794px) Image search: [Google]
1487608371905[1].png
3MB, 2280x794px
Just installed this and I spent the entire white orchard repeating the words "This is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit, this is memes..." under my breath.

I fucking hated it. I was writhing around on the floor in front of my desk for the last 30 minutes it was so painful.

>DUDE FOLLOW LE RED FOOTPRINTS TO COMPLETE EVERY QUEST LMAO
If you liked it you're in the wrong place
>>
>>389837513
good for you
>>
>I spent the entire white orchard repeating the words "This is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit, this is memes..." under my breath.

Unsurprisingly you're a faggot once more OP.
>>
>>389837513
How many threads are going to make, Biodrone?
This is getting really embarrassing and autistic.
>>
>>389837798
Nice strawman.
>>
>>389837513
>I spent the entire white orchard repeating the words "This is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit, this is memes..." under my breath.

I think you should stop playing videogames and visit a psychiatrist. A psychiatrist, not a shrink. Because you might be legitimately mentally ill. Gothic 2 is a great game though, I agree.
>>
>>389837513
>"I think I can control who does or doesn't visit a location I don't have ownership over"
That's cute.
>>
>>389837513
While you are a faggot I do agree Witcher 3 is not a great game
>>
>>389838284
>*is a great game
fixed
>>
Dragon Age sucks you cuck
>>
>>389838356
Combat is literal shit tier
>>
>>389838426
I still have yet to see an rpg with an actually fun combat system.
>>
>>389838490
Maybe you should try playing something other than Witcher
>>
Although I love gothic 1 and 2, comparing a quite long ''look around and see if you can find people who know something about missing citizens'' quest to some filler bounty hunt in TW3 seems a bit unfair.

Haven't played tw3 though so I don't know what I'm talking about.
>>
File: fuckvideogames.png (137KB, 639x157px) Image search: [Google]
fuckvideogames.png
137KB, 639x157px
The RPG genre has been infected with terminal cancer.
>>
>>389838038
Its true tho. How many more of the same ass threads you intend to make?
>>
>>389840034
I've played both gothic 2 and witcher 3. Witcher definitely has the more casual 'design' of quests.

Gothic just gives you journal notes and your memory from what npcs said.

The thing is Witcher thrives off the drama that happens because of the quest and many sidequests have a sort of twist and drama between characters, almost like a stage play.

In addition I like to think of Witcher as a sort of middle ground between Skyrim and Gothic. In Skyrim, sidequests are random things you investigate for no reason other than it sounds interesting. In Witcher the sidequests make sense because it is your job as a witcher to take on such deeds, so it is better contextually for it. In Gothic the sidequests almost always connect to the main quest in some way or have some relation to the overarching narrative.

It's for this reason and many more, that Gothic so great.
>>
>>389840148
>these quests tend to be "go to the biggest waterfall in this zone" tier
And it's still so difficult that people need a fucking health warning.
>>
>all these newfags not knowing it's copypasta

Absolutely Reddit
>>
>>389841080
Witcher 3 still sucks, fag
>>
>>389840812
Fully agree with you, I've seen friends and family play the witcher and I guess the appeal lies much more in the idea that you're basically watching a cool movie with some game elements, which doesn't have to bad at all.
I guess the appeal of Gothic for me is mainly the way quests are handled and the sense of progression, the interesting world packed with all sorts of stuff which somehow makes sense and the nameless hero juist being a really cool dude. Then again I never played TW3..
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.