[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

give me one good reason why they aren't superior to the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: LarianStudiosLogo[1].png (90KB, 250x387px) Image search: [Google]
LarianStudiosLogo[1].png
90KB, 250x387px
give me one good reason why they aren't superior to the liars over at cd projekt

>not afraid to make a good old cRPG instead of normie saturating open world generic shite
>not afraid of a bit of humour
>always innovating and changing up their stuff instead of copying dorp soulz
>don't downgrade shit and lie about it
>don't send out threatening letters

I'll wait
>>
>>389833291
>give me one good reason why they aren't superior to the liars over at cd projekt
Their RPGs aren't as good.
>>
>>389833835
Another witcher 3 fag in denial.

>the w3 experience
>yo man just follow the arrow and watch the cinematic lmao
>>
ITT lariancucks and witcherfags bitch at each other to see who sucks most dick

No thanks.
>>
>>389833291
>give me one good reason why they aren't superior to the liars over at cd projekt
>"not afraid to make a good old cRPG"
There's your awnser, they still try to make old-school cRPGs, despite the MANY modern standards such practices go against.

While JRPGs like The Witcher will NEVER be better than true RPGs, crap like Origonal Sin is so bad that it makes JRPGs preferable.

No this does not make old games bad, they get judged by standards of their time, allowing them to still be good, new games that copy these games are shit because we've moved past that era.
>>
Are all of their games cringey lighthearted fagshit with 4th wall breaking jokes shoved in every opurtunity like the first divinity game

I liked the combat but the setting was gay
>>
>>389833291
>>389833291
Because CD Projekt don't need shills like you to spam threads advertising their games on /v/ non-stop.

It's always the same thread with one of a few images and all have youtube links advertising their recent trailers to try and get people to buy their game rather than actually try and start a discussion.
>>
I played Dvinity 2 and it was boring, unfunny and uninspired.
>>
File: tina-fey-eye-roll.jpg (98KB, 500x362px) Image search: [Google]
tina-fey-eye-roll.jpg
98KB, 500x362px
>>389835639
>crap like Origonal Sin is so bad that it makes JRPGs preferable.

Wow! I hate crpg's, but even I enjoyed original sin (friend recommendation). You can't look at that game and say it is badly made unless you're lying to yourself/you never played it.
>>
>>389833291
I dont know did larian release a game which got GOTY two years in a row?
>>
>>389833291
How many more of the same Threads do intend to make OP? I mean, I get that you are autistic but come on, your bitching about CD Project and W3 seems like you have issues.

Did a pole fondle your butthole when you were young?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.