[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thinking of buying this. Is it worth the 30 euro's? How

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 2

File: playerunknownbattlegrounds.jpg (154KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
playerunknownbattlegrounds.jpg
154KB, 1280x720px
Thinking of buying this. Is it worth the 30 euro's?

How good of a chance has someone in his 20s to git gud at this game? I dont wanna buy it and keep dying.
>>
i'm pretty sure the game is all about dying all the time
>>
>>389826954
yes, its going to be GOTY
>>
>>389826954

Game is being burned into the ground by Chinkbots taking up gamespots and idling for crates and the devs won't let you post a thread about the obvious bot accounts spamming the hub. Why isn't anyone talking about this?
>>
>>389826954
No, the game is really fun during first matches. But it gets really repetitive and boring afterwards.
>>
The need to include your age baffles me. Especially if you're in your 20s like wtf
>>
>>389826954
26 year old olfag here

Play the aussie servers, i reckon the usa and asia euro servers full of hackers
>>
>>389827067
streamers showed it to the devs, two were actually in a stream and saw the afkbotters happen
>they were so buttmad afterwards
>>
>>389827168
yeah dont want a 300 ping thanks
>>
>>389827136
mid 20's is when you start to notice a decline in gaming skill
>>
>>389827319
(You)
>>
>>389827136
>What is reaction time for competetive shooters
>>
>>389826954
Wait until it gets fully released, Never buy early access shit
>>
>>389827319
You're not noticing a decline in your gaming skill, you're just realizing how painfully average you've been your entire life.
>>
>>389827176
>>they were so buttmad afterwards
who were buttmad?

Also, I fucking KNEW there was no legitimate way they had 1 million players
>>
>>389826954
>caring about being good in a ffa casual game
just kill you are self
>>
>>389826954
>I dont wanna buy it and keep dying.
nigga you LITERALLY have a 1% chance of dying. That's the entire point. You can't get a winning streak with this game
>>
>>389826954
There is no getting gut in a casual game for pleblords, cancerous streamers and their autistic followers.
>>
>>389827168
OC is full of team killing gooks and chinks that don't speak a word of English.
>>
On the topic of 'should I buy', is BF4 still active? I want a fun shooty booty, getting bored of Titanfall 2
>>
File: HeBoughtPUBG.gif (2MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
HeBoughtPUBG.gif
2MB, 300x225px
>>389827390
>competetive
kek
>>
I do not understand why people love this game so much. Then again, if H1Z1 ever got their shit together and tried to fix their broken fucking game instead of adding new UI elements, maybe people would switch back.
>>
>>389827768
so a 99% chance of winning?
>>
>>389826954
It's fucking garbage and anyone who plays it deserves to die
>>
>>389827428
Gamers today are cucks

>Microtransactions
>DLC
>Early access
>Paid beta

They don't care. They love throwing their wallets at companies for no reason and if you don't agree with them, you're obviously just poor and that's why you won't spend money on diarrhea.
>>
>>389827882
I've noticed a whole lot of Guangzou's in OC recently, I have no idea why they don't fuck off back to their own server.
>>
>>389827067
>Chinkbots
why do they have to post on the main forums? The whole place is covered in single reply threads of nonsense like "LLLLQWEWQE" shit.
>>
>>389828146
uh no it's called having a job. People who used to play 16 hour sessions a day grew up, have families and a life. Sorry NEET, some of us don't mind paying money for content. Maybe you should try getting a job. It's this thing where you do work and people pay you to do it. God people on here make me so fucking sick and sad.
>>
>>389826954
I barely get 60 fps with an gtx 1080 ti, fug this game.
>>
>>389828304
Yeah, you missed the entire point and proved mine. It has nothing to do with how much is in your wallet. That logic is so fucking moronic.

>Anyone who doesn't buy the things I enjoy is obviously poor
>Anyone who doesn't support corporate gaming greed obviously is a welfare mooch with no money of their own

People like you are so conditioned to shit like that, that you think it's normal. It has nothing to do with a job or how much money you have. Even if I was a millionaire, I still wouldn't buy the Diablo 3 Necromancer pack. Why? Because it's fucking garbage. I wouldn't buy a lot of things from Activision/Blizzard anymore.

Clearly though, from your logic, I'm just poor and living with my grandmother in a basement somewhere and that's why I wouldn't.

I'm glad people like you exist. It gives me hope for the future because I really want to get into business and mobile app development to cater to fucking dipshits like you. Candy Crush and Kardashian's app makes over a million a day because of people who think like you. It gives me hope.
>>
>>389828427
That's probably because of CPU. Im fine with 7700k and 1080ti.
>>
>>389828304
I wonder who's behind this post... Nice try Mike Morhaime.
>>
playing solo is fucking boring

playing in duo's or squads with friends is a great time
>>
>>389828746
>it's fun with friends
when will this meme die?
>>
>>389826954
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5y_c3RFccrY

You'll miss out great content lad
>>
>>389829297
Hhahahahaah such an epic video bro!
>>
>>389829297
every fucking time someone posts a pubg webm or video it's always the most mundane fucking thing.

It's like the game itself is the ultimate "YOU HAD TO B THERE BRO" shit where it's the most awesome thing ever to people who experienced it but just looks boring to anyone else
>>
>>389830264
its also not even funny

its just a general every fucking shooter game ever video but with le epic isis music XD
>>
>>389828524
Ryzen 5 + 1070, 60fps on high detail at 2560x1080
It's not THAT poorly optimized, but I'm sure it'll get better once it's out on consoles
>>
>>389829297
How do people not mute voice chat (Except team voice) the first 5 minutes they play the game?
>>
OP here, was in the shower so sorry for late reply

But should I get this yes or no?
>>
>>389830716
no
>>
>>389827598
PU and some other guy, they saw Grimmmz' stream on how they first got akfers, now there's videos trickling in followed by a group of hackers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POCqVNXY1tI
>which is funny cause Grimmmz is the guy who tried to DCMA and got BTFO'd by h3h3 and TB
>>
>>389830746
will this get u banned on steam
>>
>>389830897
reddit might give you a better idea, but not many of us are gonna find out
>>
>>389827768
Unless you get queued with a streamer squad. They won like 6 in a row
>>
Make sure to queue when Forsen plays on FPP EU. It's a whole different game.
>>
>dude streamers lmao
>>
>>389831526
What?
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.