[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go on fighting game >playing bots with my lil' cousin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: get nutted on.png (65KB, 163x234px) Image search: [Google]
get nutted on.png
65KB, 163x234px
>go on fighting game
>playing bots with my lil' cousin
>hardest bots too easy
>decide to go online
>we go on a 2v2 match
>these two tryhards join
>wearing special cosmetics and taunts
>silent the whole game
>rekt us
>as soon as game ends they leave the game

what happened? why are people in fighting games dicks now?
>>
Are you implying that toxicity in games, especially fighting games is nonexistent up until now?
>>
>>389818620
What fighting games have online 2v2 modes? Were you playing Tekken Tag or something? Nothing comes to mind off the top of my head, really.
>>
>why are people in fighting games dicks now?
>now
It's always been like this. Welcome to the FGC, bitch
>>
>>389818620
>why are people in fighting games dicks now
YOU GON LEARN TODAY
>>
There's nothing wrong with anything they did, though.

>tryhards
This right here is showing what the core problem is. You were playing against people who enjoy playing a competitive game with other people and having a good time. If that's not what you wanted, then that's unfortunate but that doesn't mean either you or the other people were wrong. They left because they realized you were just trying to learn and you probably didn't want to just get demolished repeatedly.

Something you need to understand is, for somebody who is actually trying to have a fun, competitive game, they don't want the other player to patronize them by going easy. If they were to hold back and lose on purpose, you should feel insulted and belittled. At least if they wreck you they were probably doing their best.

>silent the whole game
That's just typical for fighting games. A lot of people don't own mics anyway.

As for wearing cosmetics and taunts... what? What's the problem here? That they play the game they like a lot and customized their characters? That doesn't even make sense.

Anyway if you want to have a more balanced fight in most fighting games, make sure you hit "ranked match" and not "casual match". To spite what may seem intuitive, people in casual match will be way stronger players usually, because they won't be sorted by ELO as much. In ranked you'll be put with other shitters (if the game even has ranked mode)
>>
>>389818620
>hardest bots too easy
look at how good I'm (against brain dead enemies with predictable and abusable ''A.I." behavior)
>tryhards
i noticed my 'mad bot killin' skillz' don't translate too well into the 'real world' but that must be the other people's fault, right?
they are taking the game way too seriously, right?
they should be chill like me and play at the level of the bots I can trash
>wearing special cosmetics and taunts
i can't come up with anything negative that wouldn't make me look even more like a whiny bitch so i'll focus on cosmetic shit that doesn't have anything to do with anything
>as soon as game ends they leave the game
why wouldn't they properly acknowledge my lack of skills, why?
>>
>>389818917
>leaving the game after the match is over is considered """toxicity""" now
Jesus christ
>>
>>389818620
>people are better than me therefore they're actively being dicks
>>
>>389820049
It depends on the game but in Street Fighter it's kind of gay to not do at least a best of 3 sets. If it's a complete one sided stomp then it's pointless to stay, though. Nobody is going to learn or have fun with that.
>>
>>389818620
No mics for fighting is kind of standard since anyone fighting is usually:
A. On the phone or on discord
B. Blasting music
C. Living with a bunch of loud as niggas

Trust me, you don't want to hear fgc people on the mic unless you love background noise drowning out anything they say
>>
File: 1496036577413.jpg (72KB, 500x559px) Image search: [Google]
1496036577413.jpg
72KB, 500x559px
>>389818620
>now
>>
>can beat the hardest bots on SFV
>can go through all of Third strike arcade without losing a life
>Alpha three arcade kicks my ass on the second guy
Why is Alpha so hard?
Or why do I suck so bad at it?
>>
File: 1503462072166.jpg (31KB, 521x537px) Image search: [Google]
1503462072166.jpg
31KB, 521x537px
>Someone who is better than me is a tryhard
>You're a dick if you don't talk to me at all while you play me in an online game

Just deal with the fact you lost and move on. It's pathetic that it has gotten you this mad.
>>
>>389818620
what gaem
>>
>>389818620
Sounds like For Honor. Was it For Honor, OP? That game is full of the worst kinds of people.
>>
>>389823559

>For Honor
>Fighting game
>>
>>389818620
>Playing the game is being a dick now
>>
>>389818993
Dead or Alive has it, too
also has literal hundreds of dollars of cosmetics so it would fit his story.
>>
File: 1474152477746.jpg (34KB, 317x391px) Image search: [Google]
1474152477746.jpg
34KB, 317x391px
>>389824239
>playing dead or alive with lil' cousin
>>
>>389820186
Who the fuck cares? There's no written rule about it and never heard of anyone complaining about it before. I only give rematches when I really feel like it.
I've continuously found that on sessions where I enact a no rematch policy, my win ratio will always be much better. I don't see any problem with it either. If they need more than one match to get a download then they either aren't adaptable enough or haven't studied the game's characters enough.
>>
>>389823559
> For Honor
> full of people
???
>>
>>389818620
What, winning is considered a bad thing now?
>>
>>389824404
>wanting lil' cousin to grow up thinking he's gay
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.