[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which MGS game or spinoff featured solid snake at his peak performance?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 67678876.png (109KB, 350x274px) Image search: [Google]
67678876.png
109KB, 350x274px
Which MGS game or spinoff featured solid snake at his peak performance?

Likewise for big boss
>>
Should MGS2 be played on ps2 emulator or the PC port?
>>
>>389817872
Cool thread.

Fucking useless question.
>>
>>389817925
PS2 emulator
>>
>>389817872
Snake: either MG2: Solid Snake or MGS2: Substance (some cool extra content with snake in that one on mgs2 style)

Big Boss: Peace Walker
>>
>>389817872
MG2 and MGS3 in terms of age
MGS4 and MGSV in terms of gameplay
>>
I feel like Konami could have just put out Revengeance 2 or a game set during Philanthropy and it would've had some substance.
Why zombies? It's just out of touch Japanese executives, isn't it?
>>
How does the MGS timeline go? I'm confused.
>>
>>389818640
Nah, came from Kojima. When he gets an idea in his head he kinda runs with it forever. Cyborg ninja vs zombies: gotta have it dude. Personally I just want a remake of Metal Gear 1& 2 for that sweet dirty duck.
>>
>>389818738
Metal Gear Solid 3 > Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker > Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes > Metal Gear Solid V The Phantom Pain > Metal Gear > Metal Gear 2 > Metal Gear Solid 1 > Metal Gear Solid 2 > Super Smash Bros Brawl > Metal Gear Solid 4 > Metal Gear Rising
>>
>>389817872
Solid Snake is always at his peak performance in my sexual fantasies.
>>
>>389817872
old snake is the best david snake
>>
>>389818859
>Super Smash Bros Brawl
THE ULTIMATE RUSE
>>
>>389819483
Was it ever elaborated how the Subspace rapidly aged Snake, but no one else?
>>
solid never reached his peak, the other snakes and ocelot were too lame to test his limits
>>
>>389818738
>MGS3
Naked Snake kills The Boss and becomes Big Boss
>MGS Portable Ops
Big Boss kills some guy who wanted to make an nation for soldiers, so the guy he killed gives him the money to make his own nation for soldiers
>MGS Peace Walker
Big Boss gets autism and forgets he shot The Boss in the face. Also, Zero from MGS3 sends a little-adult girl to fuck up his base and take his nuke-tank. She fails and gets launched into the ocean
>MGSV Ground Zeroes
Chico and Paz from PW get raped by a man called Skullface who then goes to destroy Big Boss' base
>MGSV The Phantom Pain
Venom Snake makes a bunch of friends in Afghanistan who never show up again and it turns out he's not really Big Boss. Also, Liquid, Volgin, Ocelot and Psycho Mantis are there for some reason.
>MG1
Big Boss sends Solid Snake to rescue Grey Fox and retrieve info on Metal Gear. Solid Snake then kills Venom Snake from MGSV while the real Big Boss moves to Zanzibar Land
>MG2
Retconned out of existence. Only thing that stays the same is the Grey Fox fight and how Solid Snake burned Big Boss alive. Also, Big Boss is Solid Snake's dad
>MGS1
MG2 again but replace Big Boss with Liquid and Dad with brother. Also, Ocelot was working for Solidus Snake, the President of the US
>MGS2
MGS1 again but replace Snake with Raiden, Liquid with Solidus and brother with adoptive dad. Also, Ocelot was working for the Patriots all along.
>MGS4
Snake is old due to advanced aging, Ocelot was self-hypnotized into being Liquid, Big Boss was in a coma, Otacon cries again. Also, Ocelot was working for Big Boss all along.
>MGR
Pointless shit happens and Raiden is turned into an edgelord with none of his character development or child
>>
>>389820054
You forgot SSBB.
>>
>>389817872
Solid is MGS

He is still young with a ton of combat experience. He's kind of not as great in MGS2, based on him getting fucked by Vamp in the beginning.

Big Boss is probably Peace Walker, but you could also say the end of MGS3 because he is the strongest soldier after killing The Boss.
>>
>>389820697
the strongest*, everyone knows the cobra unit jobbe
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.