[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>first night >have 3 survivors, one lady with a broken

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: hqdefault.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>first night
>have 3 survivors, one lady with a broken leg
>need to drag 3 of their asses across the courtyard
>"WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL"

HOW THE FUCK DO I GET PAST THEM?

I CANT LEAVE ANYONE ANYWHERE BECAUSE THEY JUST LOSE HEALTH EVEN IF I LEFT THEM WHERE THERE WERE NO ZOMBIES

HOW THE FUCK CAN I GET THEM BACK TO THE SAFEHOUSE WITHOUT GOING THROUGH THE FIELD???
>>
You should have either killed the convicts by now or if you actually need them, found guns to kill them with. Or if you're not retarded you can avoid them even with survivors following you.
>>
File: HE AINT MY BOY.jpg (530KB, 3000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
HE AINT MY BOY.jpg
530KB, 3000x1200px
>>
>>389815924
Dont worry about not being able to save everyone on your first run
People die such is life
>>
Uzis in the fountains. They mention them in the song.
>>
>>389816579

>killed the convicts by now when they literally shown up seconds after i just got a pistol
>avoid them when they literally just spawn right in front of the exit

ok
>>
>>389817005
If you can't hit them with pistols you're retarded. I'm not even going to explain the order you should be shooting them in.
>>
>>389817074

>landing headshots on a person in a moving vehicle while trying to keep 3 survivors alive and there are enraged zombies coming at you during night time

Also, I went to the gun shop but all the sudden it started playing a cutscene where i was with some random guy asking for guns.

What the actual fuck is that? I'm not even half way through the first night. I literally just finished talking to the man who locks himself in the bookstore (the old guy) and i did NOT stop to smell the roses along the way.
>>
>>389817258
>it started playing a cutscene where i was with some random guy asking for guns.
OP you could have just mentioned that you're retarded and saved us all some time.
>>
>>389816967
Do they really?
Fuck, praise Lifeseeker.
>>
>>389815924
Get a bunch of samurai swords
Trick the truck idiots into driving into a tree
They get stuck there
Attack the driver and then the gunner

It's actually really easy.
>>
>>389817350

alright now i know you're just trying to bait me. it won't work anymore, nigger.
>>
I had the same problem. Think I just ditched the survivor somewhere when I couldn't go around the car. I also had a lot of trouble killing them when I went there later with a gun. They just kept running me over so I didn't manage to shoot at them. I think in the end they got stuck against the wall somehow and I killed them while they did nothing. It was pretty lame
>>
WERE ON THE ROAD TO BANGKOK
>>
>>389815924
If you get to those three survivors soon enough, you can get back through the park before these idiots spawn for the first time.
>>
>>389815924
What a bunch of giggling psychotic cunts!
>>
>>389815924
Their intro is the most kino
>>
File: 1483859952951.jpg (27KB, 543x304px) Image search: [Google]
1483859952951.jpg
27KB, 543x304px
>>389815924
If you're still early in the game and low leveled, there will be some situations or survivors that you just won't be able to save. If you're on the first day it can sometimes be worth it to restart after a game over, you go back to the beginning of day one but keep all your level ups and new moves. You can kind of play this game like majoras mask, maybe you can't make it all work in three days but you can always do another run next time and try different strategies.
I mention all this because a lot of my friends dropped this game back in the day because they didn't know that you weren't supposed to do everything in your first playthrough (the game doesn't really make this clear either). It's only on newgame+ that you will have the levels and the know how to not die /run out of time a lot. If you're reloading a save over and over and can't get out of a situation intact, you probably just need to level up and try again next time
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.