[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is Zhong Kui. He only has two skins and hasn't had

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: zhong-kui.png (83KB, 388x512px) Image search: [Google]
zhong-kui.png
83KB, 388x512px
This is Zhong Kui. He only has two skins and hasn't had a new one in two years. Say something nice to him.
>>
His game is a stale dog shit LoL clone
>>
>>389810892
I was looking at his skins the other day and realized he has yet to get anything new either. He's my favorite god to use in Smite. Maybe he'll get something for Halloween
>>
>>389810892
His skins are fantastic though. But really when's the Ne Zha nerf? Guys got insane level 1 clear, unwinnable buff fights, and ridiculous early to late game scaling. Also crits at level 1
>>
File: vkf7l9u-640x358.jpg (61KB, 640x358px) Image search: [Google]
vkf7l9u-640x358.jpg
61KB, 640x358px
>2012
>hear about the game
>play beta
>enjoy the shit out of it for years
>2017 comes in. Season 4
>balance went from interesting to outright stupid
>devs don't know what the fuck to do with the game
>devs ruin it more and more every patch
>too ruined to give a shit anymore
>hirez doesn't give a shit about smite anymore and focuses on paladins instead
>even the most influential person of smite says the game is in it's worst state ever and doesn't want to play anymore

hirez is seriously a shitty company
>>
File: 1488276973359.jpg (16KB, 221x246px) Image search: [Google]
1488276973359.jpg
16KB, 221x246px
Haven't played the game in a while.
What have they changed since Goatman came out?
>>
File: 1469495293039.jpg (17KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1469495293039.jpg
17KB, 200x200px
>tfw you get into a joust with a trash player, and he dies to the dot tick, and it puts the enemy team on tilt for the rest of the match
>>
>>389811701
>Goatman was nerfed twice
>New celtic guardian is woman who can turn into a bear
>She's one of the most broken gods in years
>She's been nerfed twice
>Still OP
>Raijin is still bad
>Hasten Fatalis gone
>>
>>389812131
What happened to Chang'e and Artemis?
>>
>dude our playerbase is shrinking, and it's taking longer to get games started what should we do?

> i got it! Let's make a few MORE game modes
>>
>>389812327
Artemis is still decent, can't remember if they changed her much. Chang'e got her damage buffed but healing nerfed.
>>
>Vamana is no longer a giant baby

why the fuck would they change this?
>>
>>389812510
I'm okay with this.
>>
>>389812579
Because that baby was hideous and to anyone who actually cares about the mythology it was a very disappointing depiction. Now he's basically Aang from Avatar.

>>389812484
Longest I've ever waited for a match is 2 minutes, in any mode besides Ranked, and I don't play Ranked. They haven't added a new permanent mode in years, though.

>>389811450
Not too crazy about them being joke skins, though. I'd like him to get at least one semi-serious one.

>>389811701
There is also now a Bob Ross skin for Sylvanus.
>>
>>389813448
>Because that baby was hideous and to anyone who actually cares about the mythology it was a very disappointing depiction. Now he's basically Aang from Avatar.

>meanwhile Geb is a fucking rock golem
>>
>>389813604
At least Geb doesn't make your skin crawl by looking at him. He literally looked like the fucking Chuckie doll.
>>
Joust with two friends over voice chat is most definitely the most fun you can have in a moba
>>
>that feel when only played khepri since he was released
>all those nerfs
is there any other fun supporting like characters?
>>
>>389814607
Ares is fun, or at least would be fun if he wasn't hard countered by a single accessory.
>>
>>389814879
His Ult cools down much faster than Beads do, and forcing the entire enemy team to pop Beads is a great asset.
>>
>>389814954
No it isn't, because doing dedicated your ult to just be a beads bait is not good. Yeah it recovers more quickly, but he is also far more reliant on his ult than other supports so he ends up bringing so much less to the table. It is also hard to coordinate with him because of how unreliable his ult can be. You would much rather have just about any other support.
>>
>>389815516
Ares is a very common pick for a reason, and you're underestimating sometihng. Not only does he force the entire enemy team to pop Beads, he forces them all to PICK Beads in the first place. An entire team having to take a specific Relic just to counter ONE God makes that God at LEAST good.

Odin is far more harshly countered in this way, as he's completely shut down by Phantom Veil, but Phantom Veil works in a huge AoE for the entire team, meaning you only need one or two. Not to mention ANY God with a leap completely escapes Odin.
>>
There should be an item in the store that lets you do nothing but fake an ult to bait people using their cooldowns.

Make it have little to no stats, and unsellable or something to keep it balanced
>>
>>389815749
So a Relic?
>>
>>389815840
It seems a bit OP to be a relic though, which is why I thought maybe it would be more fair to have it take up a weapon slot, like an unsellable Starter
>>
>>389815993
Why? That's exactly what Relics are for. And honestly as a Relic it would be pretty balanced, as MOST Ults that you pop Relics to counter won't cause people to react until it'd be obvious it wasn't a fake anyhow. Like Ares, unless the Relic makes him actually chain them and float in the air, and simply doesn't pull them in or do damage (which would be a DISASTER for Ares) people don't pop Beads until after being chained already.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.