[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/v/ doesn't actually give a shit about the "morals"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 21

File: Mobius-FF-Shot-03.jpg (226KB, 1669x876px) Image search: [Google]
Mobius-FF-Shot-03.jpg
226KB, 1669x876px
/v/ doesn't actually give a shit about the "morals" of censorship. They go fucking apeshit when a F2P irrelevant side scrolling korean moba that no one even played gets tits censored but they NEVER bring this game up in their countless shitty meme compilations of all of the games ruined by le "sjw libtard" boogeymans

If /v/ actually believed censorship was wrong and wasn't just getting extreme powerlevel autistic over video game tits they would be equally up in arms about Mobius Final Fantasy, but they don't actually care about if its right or wrong they just care about shitty video game tits.

Prove me wrong, you can't.
>>
>pedophiles remain silent in this thread meanwhile going keyboard warrior that 13 year olds in thongs get censored out of Xenoblade and Tokyo Mirage sessions, Wii U games they never even played
>>
>>389807997
I remember being more annoyed about requiring multiple game purchases to get around a simple route lock for Fire Emblem: Fates than I did about the petting and the tits. But the sexual fanservice dominated the talk. It can't really be helped.

Oh, and one more thing. No matter how much you dislike a video game company, sending them picture compilations featuring funeral urns representing their recently dead president is fucking beyond the pale.
>>
>>389808578

Yeah this too.

/v/ every fucking day:
>FATES RUINED THE SERIES AND MADE IT ALL ABOUT FUCKING WAIFUS

also /v/:
>FATES WOULD HAVE BEEN A GREAT GAME IM NOT SUPPORTING CENSORSHIP PREORDER CANCELLED!!!!
>>
>>389807997
>Mobile shit
Into the trash it goes
No wonder I didnt care about it
>>
>>389808835

But you care about shitty lowbudget F2P mobas?
And you admit that you only care if games get censored if its something you personally care about, and it's not actually about the principal of censorship and artistic freedom of expression and integrity?
>>
File: 1486867773447.jpg (57KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1486867773447.jpg
57KB, 500x500px
>>389807997
Somewhat related to this, but my issue involves people who are so keen on proving their "anti-SJW" cred that they credulously flock to the banner of any claim of censorship, no matter how false or fatuous. I can think of two examples.

First, the changing of Morgana's positioning on the covering of Persona 5. People went apeshit because the change from PEGI to CERO had Morgana's head covering Ann's tits, when the reality was that they had to account for the height difference between the PEGI and CERO labels. People seriously canceled pre-orders over this and everything, and enough of a ruckus was caused that Atlus had to clarify the situation via Twitter.

More recently than that was the "Ylissean Summer" swimsuit costume for Tiki in Fire Emblem Heroes. Some guy on Twitter posted a joke edit of Tiki's ass crack being edited out, and people went apeshit, culminating in one memorable post threatening to "boycott" the free-to-play game. The image lacked the transparency of the official images and had clear Photoshop compression artifacts around the gluts, but people who pointed this out were "Nintenbro shill apologists". Even the poster admitting it was a fake didn't dispel the paranoia.

Please get your facts straight, people. You only make our side of the argument look worse when you don't.
>>
>>389809170
The only thing I care is that I as a consumer dont want censored stuff, if I'm going to pay money for something I want the best version of said product
>>
>>389809607

its almost as if alt-right retards who hold fictional underaged girls body parts as important to a game being worth buying aren't smart and blindly follow bullshit that can easily be proven not true :/
>>
>>389807997
>/v/ is a single person
No one of value gives a shit about mobile "games". No one of value gives a shit about mobas. You and the people you are complaining about belong in the same group to the rest of us with decent tastes.
>>
Everyone on /v/ are just a bunch of hypocrites
>>
>>389809937
>>389809607
Pro-censorship nazis.
>>
that's real hot not gonna lie, in fact it's probably more arousing than the character not wearing anything
>>
This nigga wearin a thong nigga u gay af if u like this
>>
>>389810313

why is /v/ dominated by threads about -that game- then for the past three weeks?

Why are people saving and creating screenshots bragging about how the game is "failing" "ENTIRELY BECAUSE THEY ARE STUPID AND CENSORED THE TITS!!!"

/v/ may not be one person but the culture in /v/ is very very obvious and things happening over weeks of time over and over again speaks to what the average /v/ user wants to discuss and cares about.

Obviously they care about Hyper Universe a LOT. Or is it... that they just suddenly care only because censorship and they project their political agendas onto bullshit games they don't actually like? HMMMM.....
>>
No this is bullshit, IMO games should sexualise the fuck out of females and males equally. Although it is pretty autistic when theres a bunch of chicks in bikinis and then guys dressed normally
>>
>>389807997
It's only censorship when they do it to the titties. Nothing else matters.
>>
File: 1481666342292.png (2MB, 1684x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1481666342292.png
2MB, 1684x1920px
>>389809607
the ass crack actually was edited though. pic related is what was datamined, and don't play dumb: datamining that game is incredibly simple. within 24 or 48 hours or so, a 0.1mb patch was released that replaced it with https://feheroes.gamepedia.com/File:Full_Injured_Tiki_(Adult)_(Ylissean_Summer).png, which was before the actual banner was live for rolling. please get your facts straight
>>
this >>389810580 is what happens if you browse /v/ too much. You go fupl retard
>>
>>389807997
>it went mobile
>its already trashed
>cant trash even more
what do you want op? replace them all with SD char?
>>
>>389810742
And the truth comes out!
>>
>>389810580
>they project their political agendas onto bullshit games they don't actually like? HMMMM.....

Are you retarded? These COMPANIES are pushing THEIR political bullshit onto OTHER PEOPLE'S GAMES.
The more sheep like you mock and ridicule those who want their games censorship free, the more the Japanese and Koreans will just decide to not release their games over here. And when that happens? You'll just continue to call us fat virgins living in basements.
Fuck. You.
>>
>>389810857
>Koreans will just decide to not release their games over here
Thank fuck for that.
>>
>>389810857

So are you mad when men are censored as well? That's my absolute main point. But the very thought that someone defends censoring women in games makes you this fucking mad.
>>
>>389810580
Sorry but I never seen what you are talking about. Obviously with your shitty tastes you zone in on shitty threads which I just ignore. Take your arguments to someone who gives a shit. Until then, fuck your mobile games alongside shitty mobas.
>>
>Censorship
How long until you fags are claiming a haircut is censorship? oh wait, you fags already do that.
>>
>>389811151

> I didn't look hard enough, so cleary it isn't happening. Its because you have shit taste actually, and it never existed. I'm winning this argument!

Imagine being this retarded! Amazing!
>>
>>389811143
The reason I still haven't bought fates is because I cannot pet my husbandos. I just don't really care about making more of a ruckus aside from just not buying the game.
>>
File: ahegay2.jpg (76KB, 207x207px) Image search: [Google]
ahegay2.jpg
76KB, 207x207px
>>389810742

there it is folks
>>
>>389811143
>So are you mad when men are censored as well?

YES! I was not personally aware of this particular instant of censorship. I hate all forms of censorship and try to keep up with censorship in gaming. I enjoy watching Censored Gaming on youtube because they cover all forms of censorship in games. Nudity, language, cultural changes, etc. Even censorship changes by country. I want the artist's vision to NEVER, EVER, be changed for political reasons.
>>
File: 1504635442281.png (366KB, 1172x981px) Image search: [Google]
1504635442281.png
366KB, 1172x981px
>>389807997

OP is right, /v/ is infested with fucking annoying reactionary teenagers. I mean they've always been on any imageboard, but gamergate and king retard as president has only emboldened them.
>>
>>389811453

Good.
There is a reason though that you haven't heard of this particular instance though.

And that is one of the points I'm trying to address with this thread. /v/'s obsession with censorship comes from the need to "take down liberal feminazis" who are taking away female sexual content, and nothing else. They aren't ready to fight for Mobius's male sexualization but they will use "artistic integrity" "vision" as arguments against taming female characters in the West despite not actually caring about "artistic vision" in all cases, just certain ones.

If that makes sense.

I agree that female and male characters should equally be sexual if the game wants it to be, as >>389810739 already stated.
>>
>>389811143
>That's my absolute main point.
You don't have a point beyond your confirmation bias. Please off yourself.
>>
>>389811373
Learn to read faggot. I didn't say it isn't happening. I said you have shit taste for paying attention to it happening.

Again, if you give a shit about mobile games and/or mobas, you have shit tastes and no one of value gives a shit about what you want to complain about.
>>
File: frederick bae.jpg (181KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
frederick bae.jpg
181KB, 640x1136px
>>389811824

Me:

>wanting artistic integrity to be equal regardless if it applies to only one gender or not

>I agree with that female characters shouldnt be censored but I'm mainly calling out /v/ only cares when it happens to female characters and couldn't give a shit when it happens to men, therefore completely breaking down their arguments they use to defend the original female designs

All y'all like this in the replies:

>YOU HAVE NO POINT. YOU'RE A CENSORSHIP NAZI!!!! YOU'RE BIASED! KILL YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>389807997
Actually we did get pissed about that, but because it was a mobile title and the changes happened due to the Jap audience bitching we didn't hear about it until way after it was done and we couldn't do anything regardless.
>>
>>389807997
>2015
most of the links were kotaku and a wordpress blog where the woman's main complaint was that the party was made up of men.
>>
>>389812185

Are you confusing FF15 and Mobius FF?
>>
>>389811996
If it was a shitty mobile game or moba getting censored because the titties were too big or a girl's age was too young for how lewd her outfit is, I'd be able to open the window and hear you crying your eyes out halfway across the fucking planet.
>>
>>389809607
>our side
>>
>>389812265
I used the google reverse image and that's what I got, articles from 2015
>>
>>389812303

Just pretend I immediately replied with the meme that always gets replied to this one that immediately counteracts this meme because this meme is retarded and autistic as fuck
>>
File: brain-candy-28.png (400KB, 834x459px) Image search: [Google]
brain-candy-28.png
400KB, 834x459px
>>389812023
>and the changes happened due to the Jap audience bitching we didn't hear about it until way after it was done

Pretty much this.
>>
>>389807997
Irrelevant to the topic, I know, but I think the "after" mode lis way better than the "before".
>>
>>389812023
>>389812416

So in the images of censorship compilations that always get posted in censorship threads, why don't you guys include Mobius in your list of examples?

I have never once seen it as an egregious example of video game censorship.
>>
>>389808821
you mean there are multiple people posting on /v/?
>>
>>389812537
you can add it, why don't you?
>>
>>389812537
We can, if it'll sooth you're blastedbooty.
>>
>>389812605

because im not a retard who spends my time contributing to video game censorship memes and threads because, as i've said in this thread multiple times, its nothing but autistic basement dwelling teens projecting their political views as they see video game censorship as an enemy created by "liberal feminazis", and not actually about original artistic integrity.
>>
>>389812704
>Creates a thread to throw a bitchfit and proceeds to act "above" it

Mmkay.
>>
File: peachamazed.gif (1MB, 394x418px) Image search: [Google]
peachamazed.gif
1MB, 394x418px
>>389812826

>criticizes someone for "acting above someone"
>Mmkay.
>>
>>389812704
it was pointed out in the thread that it was the jap audience responsible for that, "liberal feminazis" seems to be more of an american concept than jap.
>>
>>389807997
>they change outfits
LOL VIRGINS WHY DO YOU CARE YOU ONLY CARE ABOUT ANIME GIRLS THIS ANIME BOY IS CENSORED AND YOU DON'T CARE
>they change dialogue
LOL LOSERS WHO CARES
>they remove endings
LOL IT WAS A SHIT GAME ANYWAY

fuck you, you just want to justify censorship in any way you can. I was made at removing boob slider, I was mad at removing petting minigame, I was mad at removal of endings, I was mad at the removal of swastikas from all verisons of COD ww2 multiplayer, even if I'm not a fan of cod.

But you fucking faggots will dismiss any and all complaints every time.
>>
>>389812929

Jap audience wanted it censored.

West audience stayed silent about it, and doesn't care that it was censored. And doesn't consider it bad that it was censored. And doesn't remind people that it was censored.
>>
File: WiiU_screenshot_TV_01ED8.jpg (505KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WiiU_screenshot_TV_01ED8.jpg
505KB, 1280x720px
has long has the game fun yeah i don't care.
>>
>>389813039
Japs don't really listen to the west it seems.
>>
Waifushit and otaku pandering killed anime, manga, and has almost killed videogames in Japan.
This has nothing to do with respecting women or SJWs, and has everything to do with telling weeb faggots to shut the fuck up and get a fucking grip. To anyone who says they won't buy a game because of fapbait removal: Good. Fuck off. More companies need to see you pathetic shits for what you are, fickle crybabies. The less the industry has to lean on pandering to these drydicked virgins the more they can focus on what matters: making actually good fucking videogames.

Remember, the future these NEETS want is a world full of Senran Kaguras. Dogshit games that get their dicks hard. These people need to go back to their hentai games and leave mainstream vidya alone.
People only interested in a videogame for a waifu, and willing to drop it because of a threat to the waifu content? Why the fuck should these people be catered to when they don't give a shit about the actual GAME? How is this any different to some idiot SJW who will only consider buying a game if it features a gay romance, and will then abandon it the moment it doesn't fall completely in line with what they needed to get their approval? Both waifufags and feminists don't give a shit about anything beyond being pandered to and they both need to fuck off.
>>
>>389812972

Beyond fucking retarded.
Clearly didn't even fucking read the post.

You are literally so deranged that you perceive any argument against the /v/ hivemind for video game tits as PRO-CENSORSHIP when if you read just the first post or even any posts past the OP you clearly see there is not a single mention of pro-censorship in this thread, only arguments that /v/ only cares when women are censored, and not men, when BOTH are equally WRONG.

Kill yourself.
>>
File: 1505013117582.png (600KB, 1650x760px) Image search: [Google]
1505013117582.png
600KB, 1650x760px
>>
>>389813039
It was a shitty thing and pointless censorship to boot, but what the fuck do you expect us to do? Take it up with the damn japs. If it were unaltered in nipland, then censored when brought over here, THEN there would be a case.
>>
File: 1422837355587.jpg (28KB, 354x313px) Image search: [Google]
1422837355587.jpg
28KB, 354x313px
I only care about censorship if they remove dialogues, chapters, or basically anything that actually matters rather than a line of cleavage.

Some people are just always in the extreme, personally I believe that there can be a "reasonable" amount of censorship.
I mean, I just don't know man, it's not like an ass crack being gone will completely ruin my experience from a video game.
Some may say that this is opening the door to more and more extreme practices, and in truth, they'd be right, only that the same can be said about pretty much everything in life.

There are also case of "censorship" from the devs themselves because the presentation is sometime simply not what they originally were going for, but people can't accept it and raise torches and pitchforks anyways.
>>
>>389807997
>They go fucking apeshit when a F2P irrelevant side scrolling korean moba that no one even played gets tits censored
Shows how much you know, the game isn't F2P fuckwit.
>>
>>389813162
nah, you won't trick me you faggot. Every time there's censorship you people will immediately jump to any possible way to dismiss the complaints.
By the way, the reason titties being censored get more attention is because a) It's always fucking obvious as fuck when it happens and b) it's the kind that happens the most.
>>
>>389813357
>I only care about censorship if they remove dialogues, chapters, or basically anything that actually matters rather than a line of cleavage.
one leads to the other. see the progression on bravely default 1 and 2
>>
>>389813383

>nah, you won't trick me into reading, im going to believe what i already believe regardless of facts

This is how T-Rump became president and why your group remains retarded and angered over drawn tits
>>
>>389809607

>posts yoshi

i already know you eat shit homo
>>
>>389810742

This man is fucking right
>>
>>389813494
I'm not aware of that progression as I never was interested in bravely default thus I know nothing about it, so I don't know exactly what you mean, could you expand on that some more?
>>
>>389807997

Its not just /v/ though its also the game companies that are full-blown sexist retards who only care about showing tits

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Meod7GkM3I
>>
>>389807997
I'm just gonna go ahead and censor your thread from my veiw, mmmkay hun ;^) don't have an autistic goober gobber-esque fit over me just postin' this hear in ya' thread, alrighty?
don't mind this post, now ya' hear child?
XOXO
luv ya hun, don't get upset
>>
>>389813732
there's picture but basically, in 1, 3 outfits censored. in bd2, removed bad endings completely, censored more outfits, and radically altered the dialogue.
>>
>>389813519
>T-Rump
Lol just kill yourself, you can't even type Trump without getting super butthurt.
>>
File: mobieus .jpg (446KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
mobieus .jpg
446KB, 1920x1080px
As far as I saw it only the main design got censored. when it released he still had some lewd costumes. So I don't get why they even bothered.
>>
>>389807997

Mobile trash, no one cares.

So do you have any other examples where /v/ did not go apeshit?
>>
>>389814018
>adding a dash is perceived as "getting super butthurt"

>removing a line from a child's ass crack is "removing artistic integrity"

Yeah your side's argument sure is solid
>>
>>389807997
oh looky another retarded censorship apologist
kill yourself
>HURRDURR I'M GOING TO GENERALIZE /v/
>>
>>389813962
I see, then in this case, yes I agree, it's not acceptable.
What you've said is basically what I described earlier in my post:
>Some may say that this is opening the door to more and more extreme practices, and in truth, they'd be right, only that the same can be said about pretty much everything in life.

It WILL sometime happens, and as I said, this is not acceptable.
>>
>>389814018
Listen man, you can't just invoke He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named's name like that. He's is literally evil incarnate and mentioning his real name gives him power. Just don't do it.
>>
>>389814223

Thanks for the bump
>>
>>389814339
>not the gif where it overlaps all scenes of her doing the exact same dance
>not a webm
>>
File: shillworks.jpg (295KB, 1271x845px) Image search: [Google]
shillworks.jpg
295KB, 1271x845px
>>389810580
Because they are made by a paid shill as an excuse to discuss the game.
>>
File: hat.png (627KB, 552x683px) Image search: [Google]
hat.png
627KB, 552x683px
>>389814035
That middle job looks pretty familiar...
>>
>>389814469

post it
>>
>>389814529
>Tfw I can recognize the warframe shit
>Tfw to this year I'm still mad despite not being as autistic about shitting on DE as the retard at the Warframe general were although they admittedly deserve it

Really, this was some Soviet Union bullshit right there.
How fucking shameless can you be
>>
>>389807997
>Mobius Final Fantasy
Is this online only? Can I play it offline?
>>
>>389813184
that's such a minor change I can't see it satisfying anybody
>>
>>389807997
I am equally angry about Mobile though.
>>
>>389815484

Can i get a consensus who is actually made about mobius male censorship

It's homos being mad right. Am I right?
>>
Anyone here actually play Mobius?
Just started recently and it's pretty damn fun
Surprised how satisfying the click combat feels
Great music too
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=se4-O-feOSY
>>
>>389815564
The point is, OP is having this entire arguest take place in his own his head. It's all imaginary and onesided. It doesn't matter what ""/v/"" thinks
>>
>>389807997
Did you miss the shitfit about this game?
>>
>>389815564

No one.
Because the censorship anger only comes out when its virgin basement dwellers pissed about tits getting removed.
>>
>>389807997
>they just care about shitty video game tits.
Now you've done you piece of fucking shit. I ordered Bravely Second. I had no intention of playing bravely second. I wanted the special collectors edition artbook that would have had the author's notes of Akihiko Yoshida penned in English. A first time that a full artbook by him was A) released in the states and B) translated in English.

I was besides myself in happiness. People talked about censorship in games but I didn't give a fuck about that indian/cowboy shit because all I wanted was the artbook. I divorced myself from the censorship "debate" way before then. Hadn't really cared when somebody was making an idiot of themselves with Dragon's Crown.

So imagine my fucking horror when the real world artbook was fucking censored. Go ahead and pick out the images that you think were censored you sexist twit, you'd be wrong. Now you're right. And this is the tip of the iceberg. On top of a shoddy and sometimes completely unfaithful translation shit was outright missing at times.

We live in a world, where real world art is changed without the original author even being aware. I'm not fucking okay with this. And neither should you. Censorship in any form is abhorrent and being even a little bit lenient on any of it dominoes back into a world where "localization" chop-shops thinks it's okay to ruin fucking everything about the artist's original intent. "Were approved by the parent company" is some shit that I see throw around. No I'm sure the artist, who has no creative throughput in the process gets to protest his work being butchered as opposed to just doing what he's told and shutting up. Shit like when Akira Yamaoka endorsed those terrible terrible Silent Hill movies.

I fucking detest all forms of censorship. And I'll never stop being pissed.
Until the day I die I will always be pissed when I realized that the physical real world artbook by Akihiko Yoshida was fucking tainted by some scum sucking shitheads
>>
I can't wait till dragon quest gets censored.

That shitstorm is going to be fantastic
>>
>>389816452
>I'm not fucking okay with this. And neither should you.
>And neither should you

Why on earth are you guys projecting OP as defending female censorship when all he is asking is why you guys dont give a shit about male censorship? You're only proving his point by getting triggered with posts like this because your chibi graphics 3DS game doesn't have an indian thong in it anymore.
>>
File: discussion anime girl.png (153KB, 550x320px) Image search: [Google]
discussion anime girl.png
153KB, 550x320px
>>389807997
No shit. It's always been a farcical justification for their crusade against anything that fails to pander to them and it all just stems from being insecure man-children whose only solace is vidya tits It's just a veil so they don't look like complete retards but it's a transparent veil so it makes everyone involved just look like an ass. The jihad on "ethics in games journalism" was this site's Great Sin and the dregs surfacing over these past several years are the evidence.
>>
>>389817042

DQXI? What is there to censor?
>>
File: FFT-WotL_art.jpg (2MB, 3508x4961px) Image search: [Google]
FFT-WotL_art.jpg
2MB, 3508x4961px
>>389816452
>Akihiko Yoshida
>ywn be rich enough to make a game and have akihiko be your concept guy and art director
>ywn get the finalfantasytactics/ogrebattle crew back together for one last hella crispy SRPG
>>
>>389817146
>Why on earth are you guys projecting OP as defending female censorship
I'm projecting that he doesn't believe people who dislike censorship genuinely exist.

>because your chibi graphics 3DS game doesn't have an indian thong in it anymore.
Is this fucking trolling? Did you even read my post?

What part of "I had no intention of playing bravely second. I wanted the special collectors edition artbook that would have had the author's notes of Akihiko Yoshida penned in English."
Did you not understand.
>>
>>389817275
>>ywn get the finalfantasytactics/ogrebattle crew back together for one last hella crispy SRPG
Technically they're together making Lost Order together with platinum but that shit's a mobage and that's just not going to get localized, so fuck it
>>
>>389809607
Trying to make the internet behave in a rational manner is like trying to get a blood from a stone. You're just better off not even trying mate.
>>
>People get mad about censorship in a game they're playing
>People don't get mad about censorship in a game nobody is playing
HMMM I WONDER WHY
>>
File: CHOKD.jpg (55KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
CHOKD.jpg
55KB, 720x720px
>>389817275

>not Akihito Tsukushi

how does it feel to have shit taste
>>
>>389817632
Only like 2 people were interested in #FE and it was whined about for months
>>
>>389817743
Probably because it had more of a public face than this nobody game
>>
>>389817632

>Xenoblade Chronicles, a Wii U exclusive
>Tokyo Mirage Sessions, a Wii U exclusive

>no one actually played Hyper Universe, as proven by the Steam numbers they constantly brag about posting in every thread about its censorship

HMMM
>>
>>389817792
Final Fantasy is a much more popular series than Fire Emblem and mobile games are much more popular than everything on the Wii U
>>
>>389817828
There was endless posting about Xenoblade, fuck are you on about?
>>
STOP BEING ANGRY THAT WE REMOVED ANIME TITS AND JUST BUY THE FUCKING GAME YOU ALT RIGHT NAZIS. STOP TALKING ABOUT IT
.t marketer
>>
>>389817352
>Is this fucking trolling? Did you even read my post?

Not him, but here's the truth: your first response is probably the answer, but the second is just as viable. No one reads anything if it is too long. Kind of like how people only read headlines. tldr
>>
>>389817987
the . comes after the t, dumb poster
>>
>>389817987

You need to go back
>>
>>389817743
>Only like 2 people were interested in #FE and it was whined about for months
Censorship was the least of that games problems. But it was the final nail in the coffin for people who already felt betrayed that it wasn't the SMT/FE crossover that the game was supposed to be and these censorship changes were happening HERE and not changes that already happened in Japan.

The censorship battle for Mobius was had and won (for the people who wanted it censorship post release) in Japan before we even put hands on this game, many people didn't even know it was censored, and the few people who did threw a bitch fit that 404 immediately because nobody cares that much about mobages.

There is an imbalanced proportion of people and there is gender bias, but censorship is censorship. I learned my lesson with them fucking up my Artbook for Bravely Second. I guess male characters in combative poses are just too extreme for our sensibilities. I'm just glad that the censorship battle has been fought and won and now, only third party companies with an agenda or NoA still blatantly censor their games.

Wanna talk about censorship. How about how they censored hitler out of persona 2 for the psp. Remember that? Nobody agreed with that but some people could understand. I didn't care then but if this was released now I would be violently opposed.

tl;dr Give them an inch and they'll take a mile
>>
>>389818243

The only problem is, people would be more receptive and agree with "we shouldn't censor games" if the loudest voice for this position wasn't anime nerds with anime face icons on social media sites REEEE'ing about anime tits and lashing out at "SJWs" and "liberals / libtards"

Just go look at all of the comments on Censored Gaming's videos on Youtube.
Especially the one that was already posted: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Meod7GkM3I

Its people with fucking Tails from Sonic icons saying they're "glad that this was a middle finger to the SJWs for once" because they censored a man this time.

They don't consider that a failure on censorship in gaming they consider it a victory "against SJWs".

Its bullshit like this that sends the whole censorship debate spiraling downwards because these people ARE the majority of the people who are speaking up about "censorship" in games, they dominate the discussion rather if you like them and agree with them or not.
>>
>>389817743

There were plenty of problems with #FE. They were appealing to the japanese demographic first with the idols, but not even them bought it. NOA then localized it to try to appeal to Awakening/Fates fans but it still bombed.
>>
>>389807997
/v/ is an enigma do not bully her
>>
>>389807997
good thread
>>
File: chihuahua sad music.jpg (44KB, 540x499px) Image search: [Google]
chihuahua sad music.jpg
44KB, 540x499px
>>389818926

sarcasm bro?
Thread posts: 118
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.