[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>lets release the definitive version of the game on a handheld

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: latest.jpg (468KB, 1000x894px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
468KB, 1000x894px
>lets release the definitive version of the game on a handheld with no prior releases from the series
what did konami mean by this?
>>
>>389800792
>>lets release the definitive version of the game on a handheld
things that never happened
>>
What supposedly makes this better than the other versions? All I heard about it is that it replaces the kerotans with yoshi's and that it has a slower frame rate.
>>
He probably understood that most peoples first metal gear game was 3 anyway.
>>
>Definitive version
It doesn't have the multiplayer, Snake vs Monkeys, it's very low res and drops frames all the time, and it imbalances the game by introducing a casual crouch walking (why is crouch walking in the to appease casuals).
>>
>>389800792
>lets release the definitive version of the game
Did you miss the PS3/360 version? It seems you did. Do a google search before posting dumb shit.
>>
>>389803572

OP is retarded. It runs mildly better than the PS2 version, has crouch-walking and photo camouflage, neither of which were taken into consideration when rebalancing the enemy AI.

It doesn't have Snake vs. Monkey, the vampire sequence, any of the secret theater content or pressure-sensitive controls. It's probably the worst version since the original game shipped with that awful camera.
>>
>>389804226
That version is garbage, retard.
>>
File: 1425953075924.jpg (38KB, 524x331px) Image search: [Google]
1425953075924.jpg
38KB, 524x331px
>>389804510
>It runs mildly better than the PS2 version
no
>>
>>389804510
this
and the controls are extra AIDS if you don't buy the circle pad pro.
>>
Who cares? MGS3 is the beginning of Hackjima's shitty fan fiction and stupid games.
>>
>>389804767
the gameplay is good
>>
>>389803572
Frame rate was fixed in a patch.

Also superior control scheme, graphics are sharper, crouch walking, and they got back all the voice actors to record new lines.
>>
>>389800792
They want you to pirate it like every Nintendo game desu
>>
>>389804869

>Frame rate was fixed in a patch.

This bullshit has been going around for years, and it's absolutely false. Even with a cfw N3DS unlocking the CPU the game runs horrible.
>>
>>389803572
You can crouch-walk and you have third person aiming. So it's MGS4 controls in MGS3. It's pretty sweet.
>>
>>389804589
No, it's by far the best version of the game. Do you eat paint chips or something?
>>
>>389800792
>This was a thing
wew my lad
>>
>>389804510
>It runs mildly better than the PS2 version,

Implying you're not OP
>>
>>389804869
>superior control scheme
>3DS
Stop embarrassing yourself, faggot.
My god, this thread is some terrible shit.
>>
>>389800792
>definitive
3DS fanboys are cancer, what a shit handheld.
>>
>>389804510
>It runs mildly better than the PS2 version
Its the worst performing game in the series.
Crouch walking was because there was no second stick support. Fuck off, the game was awful.
>>
>>389804869
>graphics are sharper

this game runs at like 140p, who the fuck are you trying to fool
>>
>>389800792
YEAH ONLY KINGDOM HEARTS CAN DO THIS

>kingdom hearts fans defend it
>>
>>389806471
KH had multiple DS games
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.