[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't get blizzard writing >Orcs are evil! >Not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: 1504396700123.png (24KB, 1011x574px) Image search: [Google]
1504396700123.png
24KB, 1011x574px
I don't get blizzard writing

>Orcs are evil!
>Not really they were just manipulated! they are truly peaceful!
>WoD happens
>Orcs without manipulation and united are even bigger assholes than the ones that were controlled by Demons apparently
>>
>>389794147
>WoD happens
>Orcs without manipulation
Are you serious? Please tell me you're not that retarded. The entire fucking Iron Horde was orchestrated by Garrosh as a revenge plot.
>>
>>389794505

that's even more retarded

>hey Dad those guys were mean to me!

pretty much the entire thing is pretty much Hellscream unwilling to listen for 5 seconds
>>
>>389794147
When Garrosh met Grom in Draenor he used Kairoz's dagger to show him visions of the humans enslaving orcs (and Thrall) after the 2nd war.

He didn't mention how the orcs were the ones who started it. Grom got pissed and decided to attack first out of fear.

Read the books you stupid idiot.
>>
>>389794147
How fucking old is that chart
>>
Orcs are retards.

Orcs are viking, all unga bunga
>>
>>389794808
>1.5 mil dps
>old
>>
>>389794773

>the ex-warchief of the horde as a vanguard
>Grom didn't even bother questioning this

the epitome of shit writing
>>
>>389794147

>Orcs without manipu-

Did you just forget about Garrosh and the shit he did to lead the orcs on.

That's not to say it's not stupid, especially with the draenei and orcs suddenly becoming besties at the end, but it's explained

You ignorant fuck
>>
>>389794959
>questioning your own son
>>
>Horde are so pathetically irrelevant that they literally have to beg to be taken to Argus
>>
>>389794671
Nah. Grommash never actually knew Garrosh was his AU son. AU Grom had no children, his mate died before popping Garrosh out. Garrosh never let it out,

Blizzard retconned the entire fucking story after WoD launched because of a total development staff overhaul, so everything 6.1 and after is basically incoherant garbage that's somewhere between pre and post mid expansion retcon.

Warlords has problems, but motivation isn't one.

>>389794959
Garrosh used a Bronze Drake to dimension hop. The iron horde and AU Draenor exists in a version of time 60 years in the past. The red Dark Portal is a timespace portal, and timelines are fuckily tied and grafted together.

AU Grommash has no clue what the fuck a human is until Garrosh's visions. They have literally never heard of Azaeroth prior to Garrosh.
>>
>>389794147
>survival dps that high
is it time for me to start playing again?
>>
>>389794147
>pure dps classes are the worst
Modern blizz in a nutshell.
>>
>>389795248
Spec's had good performance since Nighthold launched and has nothing but buffs, but nobody plays it. It's somewhat artificially inflated by the fact that nobody without hardcore autism plays it, but at the same time, it's viable.

I love the theme, but goddamn if it isnt the most tedious, retarded, poorly designed spec in the game. It probably takes the most micromanagement out of any class in the goddamn game.
>>
>>389795454
>It probably takes the most micromanagement out of any class in the goddamn game.
That's exactly what I want
>>
Did WoW ever have a hard rotation? I played a feral druid in WotLK, which required watching timers over mechanics just to have competitive DPS but, as far as I knew that was the most complicated that it got.
>>
>>389794808
Live version of the game.
>>
File: playingmmos.webm (515KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
playingmmos.webm
515KB, 320x240px
hey guys, does blizzard still give half of the cash shop mounts to charity?

it'll make me feel better about buying their shit
>>
>>389796404
>being this retarded
>>
File: AdmiralProudmoorePortrait.jpg (7KB, 131x136px) Image search: [Google]
AdmiralProudmoorePortrait.jpg
7KB, 131x136px
>Can your blood atone for genocide, orc? Your Horde killed countless innocents with its rampage across Stormwind and Lordaeron. Do you really think you can just sweep all that away and cast aside your guilt so easily? No, your kind will never change, and I will never stop fighting you.

Literally nothing wrong.
>>
>>389795682
It's all effort for no payoff, though.

It doesn't do anything better than other classes, you're just trying twice as hard for the same or worse results, with a much more punishing failure rate.
>>
>>389796404
Only newly released ones usually. It depends on when they do them.
>>
>>389795682
I dig. there's a niche for it, absolutely. I played it a for a while, and just never felt the rotation was rewarding enough for how difficult it was. I really love the Mongoose Bite mechanic, but Mak'nathol Tactics, the bleed, and Focus management ontop of that seem tedious.

inb4 >difficult

Its difficult to manage while dealing with high level mechanics. The class mechanics are fun, but dealing with M+ and raid mechanics ontop of it is kinda retarded.
>>
>>389796660
except when bigger bads show up where cooperation would save lives and yet still petty bloodfueds remain
>>
Gul'dan was the only good orc, fuck their strenght and honor bullshit.
>>
>>389797071

he wasn't around for anything though as far as he knew he could take the Lich King by himself.
>>
File: 415456141513.jpg (76KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
415456141513.jpg
76KB, 1280x720px
>>389796660

>Can your blood atone for genocide, white man? Your Horde killed countless innocents with its rampage across Canada and America. Do you really think you can just sweep all that away and cast aside your guilt so easily? No, your kind will never change, and I will never stop fighting you.

really makes you think
>>
>>389796660
I'll never forgive Jaina for selling her dad like that.

Look now where she's at.
>>
>>389797039
I kinda agree. Mongoose Bite should have been the focus of the rotation, with other abilities either playing into it or facilitating your next window, but the whole thing just seems confused. All the abilities are just kinda there and don't synergize at all.
>>
>>389794808
>Outlaw Rogue
>>
>>389797784
Exactly.What's really odd to me are the fire and forget dps traps. Caltops, Explosive Trap, Iron Trap. There's so much fire and forget in survival, all the abilities just do fuck tons of damage, but there's basically no synergy between spells.

I get the flavor, yeah, traps are cool, but they're fire and forget. And no, making them another collosus smash window would be lame as fuck, considering ret and arms exist.
>>
>>389797380
idiocy isnt an excuse for bad behavior
>>
>>389797432
Neither are wrong
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.