[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/v/'s golden boy Matthewmatosis rage quits the crash ba

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: photo.jpg (27KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
27KB, 900x900px
/v/'s golden boy Matthewmatosis rage quits the crash bandicoot remaster right at the end LOL, see 4:58:22 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CLT59fQRpw

Even fucking DSP managed to beat this game without being this obnoxious, this guy started whining like a child as soon as it started getting challenging.
>>
>>389787727
>/v/'s golden boy
>>
>>389787727
>/v/'s golden boy
Please fuck off back to youtube/twitch
>>
>>389787927
you a bitch boy
>>
Since both Matthew and Mecha are streaming these days they really should do one together
>>
Is this the guy who did the infamous Dark Souls 2 critique?
>>
He actually did it.
>>
>>389788624
that's the one, and the bioshock infinite critique
>>
MATT CHEW METOSES

He's from Coolock the absolute madman
>>
lmao
>>
>>389790105
>bioshock infinite

that game wasted a good concept, perfectly fine to critique it,

would've much preferred a walking simulator.
>>
File: joseph.jpg (26KB, 288x288px) Image search: [Google]
joseph.jpg
26KB, 288x288px
>>389787727
thought I told you to stay out of my territory, irishman
>>
Who else /potatonigger/ here?
>>
File: 078.jpg (122KB, 930x523px) Image search: [Google]
078.jpg
122KB, 930x523px
Is Crash Bandicoot the Dark Souls of platformers?
>>
>>389790698
Daily reminder that joseph fucks matthews little irish gf in front him nightly
>>
File: matthew vs joseph.png (538KB, 1625x1270px) Image search: [Google]
matthew vs joseph.png
538KB, 1625x1270px
>>389790698
>>
I don't call shill on anything but threads for this guy. Must be the biggest literally who that /v/ shills.
>>
>>389790698
>389790698
>literally a fucking retard that can't handle Dragon's Dogma

lmao
>>
>>389787727
He got past the bullshit high road stage but decided to stop on one of the easier final level stages?

I mean it's still hard, but if you got past everything before it you shouldn't have a problem with this one.
>>
>>389787727

So this is the guy that /v/ puts on a pillar as a master of video game criticism? He can't even handle Crash Bandicoot? Why is it that these "critics" turn out to be terrible at video games? Arin can't even pay attention to basic tutorials, Polygon can't play a fucking FPS if they're life depended on it, that retarded Asian motherfucker can't even beat the first level of Cuphead, and MM ragequits on Crash Bandicoot.
>>
>>389792057
>>389792304
He's butthurt about the changes from the original that make it harder.
I guess slightly more precise jumps are too much for him to handle.
>>
>>389792469
>the changes from the original that make it harder.
What changes? Haven't played the remastered yet.
>>
>>389792581
There's a "pill shaped hitbox" for landing on things so you're more likely to slide off the side of platforms, thus jumps need to be more precise.
Also Crash supposedly has a slightly smaller jumping distance and falls faster but not sure how big a difference that makes.
>>
>>389787727

Is /v/ finally ready to accept that DSP is actually good at video games and a good critic?
>>
>>389787727
>see 4:58:22
So add &t=4m58s to the url, you dumb nigger. You'd think you underage youtube shitters would know how that site works.
>>
>>389793279
gomenasai
>>
I'm surprised he made it 5 hours. Crash is boring as shit, and it was barely any better back then just because there wasn't much of a choice. It's overrated as fuck.
>>
>>389790698
anyone else really likes this guy's awful sense of humor?
he goes around talking about the game in depth and when you least expect it he throws a joke so bad you cant help but laugh.
>>
>>389794138
It's shit like this that gets you. And when they say it so normally, it can be the dumbest shit and I'll lose it if they do it right.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.