[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What games have you beaten so far this year /v/? I've been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: sxsxvhduh7dh89eorglt.jpg (40KB, 620x470px) Image search: [Google]
sxsxvhduh7dh89eorglt.jpg
40KB, 620x470px
What games have you beaten so far this year /v/?
I've been really slow and only beaten 3 so far I really need to step it up.

Sonic Mania
Criminal Girls Invite Only
Redeemer
>>
Sonic Mania
Majora's mask 3d
Its been kind of a boring year
>>
It's fucking September, how have only beaten THREE games?
>>
Shin Megami Tensei Raidou
Eschatos
Danganronpa Another Episode
Last Alert
Gleylancer
Otogirisou
Ninja Warriors Again
The Silver Case

Planning to finish Gotta Protectors,Sonic Mania,Layer Section and SMT Raidou 2 before the year ends.
>>
>>389784225
I've been really lazy and distracted with ff14, overwatch, or hots.
I really need to get the ball rolling but at this point I don't even know what to play.

I plan to beat stick of truth soon since fractured but whole is coming out and I haven't even played stick of truth for more than an hour.
>>
I've played a lot but only beaten a few.

Furi
Darksiders
Doom (original)

I do tend to play games that don't necessarily end though like surfing on CS.
>>
>>389784907
Found the weeaboo
>>
>>389783654
Yakuza 0, Yakuza Kiwami, Nioh, Dead Rising 1, and Persona 5. Most of my game time the past 2 years has gone into fighting games so the numbers a lot lower than it used to be.
>>
I've beaten over 20 games so far. Chrono Trigger, Terranigma and Nier Automata were the best out of those 20.
>>
File: 1467062238742.png (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1467062238742.png
1MB, 2560x1440px
>>389786075
Where do you think you are?
>>
>Nier A
>BotW
>Persona 3 FES, 3 portable, 4, 5
>Pokemon gale of darkness, super mystery dungeon, mystery dungeon sky
>Kero blaster
>Jet set radio
>Slime rancher
Surprising since I only got around to beating a couple games last year.
>>
>>389787373
Is Slime Rancher worth it? It seems fun but I definitely fear it fizzling out quickly for me.
>>
It's depressing looking at my list of games beaten, 2012 I was doing so well had 27 games beaten and year after year the list just became smaller and smaller.
I'm gonna need to have a midlife crisis with gaming and start fresh and stop playing all this multiplayer shit.
>>
>>389783654
Breath of the Wild
I Am Setsuna
Blaster Master 0
Kirby Planet Robobot
SMT IV
SMT IV Apocalypse
Bravely Default
Rise of the Tomb Raider
If My Heart Had Wings

I guess I've been really ignoring my PC and PS3. Fucking Splatoon 2 and ARMS taking up so much time.
>>
Alien Isolation
Call of Juarez Gunslinger
Dead Rising 4
DOOM
Duke Nukem World Tour
Gravity Rush 2
Resident Evil 7
Titanfall 2
Val-halla
Yakuza 2
Yakuza 5
Yakuza 0
Ys 2

Really need to beat more games honestly. There's still too much on my backlog.
>>
Not many. I keep picking up rpgs, getting 20-30 hours in and get bored and drop them
>>
>>389787625
Maybe if it's 50% off. It doesn't have any depth at all, so once you finish exploring the map, that's about it. Will last you about 8-10 hours.
>>
>MHXX (no quests left so technically done)
>Persona 5
>Horizon
>Nier Automata
>Dragon Quest 8
>Velocity 2X
>BotW
>Doom

Currently playing through Nex Machina, MH Stories, and maaaaybe I'll pick up Destiny 2 since my backlog is almost done
>>
In order to the best of my memory:

Witcher 3
Yakuza 0
Bravely Default
Persona 5
Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon
Psychonauts
Nier Automata

Currently playing Yakuza Kiwami, this year has been a mixed bag. I'm mostly just playing Guilty Gear and I'm starting to get back in SFV since Menat came out.
>>
>>389788531
>val-halla
That reminds me I really need to ho back and beat that
Got half way through the first time and just got distracted and never went back to it. ABout how long is the entire game?
>>
How do you guys focus on so many games?

I always jump around. There are just too many options I find it very difficult to stick with something all the way through.
>>
>>389791429
Just play short games
That or just really get into it I guess. Some games you just pick up and don't want to put down until you've beaten it.
>>
>>389783654
Uncharted 1 - 4
DMC Devil May Cry
Infamous: Second Son
Legend of Zelda: BOTW
Persona 5
Warhammer 40K: Dawn of War
Just Cause 3
DOOM (2016)
>>
>>389783654
Papers, Please
Persona 3
Princess Maker 2
Batman the Brave and the Bold on DS

Aim to beat by the end of the year:
Dragon Quest 5
Persona 4
Shining in the Darkness
Assasin's Creed Black Flag
>>
>Far Cry 2
>Persona 5 (3 times, once for story, other two were 100% runs)
>Nier Automata
>Titanfall 2
>Yakuza 1
>Yakuza 2
>MGS 1-5
>MGS Peace Walker
>Mega Man 1-6
>Original DOOM (Around 5 times)
>Hitman: Blood Money
>>
>>389783654

Majora's Mask 3D
Super Mario Maker 3DS
BotW
Wonder Boy: Dragon's Trap (the new enhanced port)
Sonic 2
Streets of Rage 2
Order of Ecclesia
Also played quite some SFV

These are the games that I've (re-)played and beat at least once each so far this year. I probably forgot one or two.
>>
>>389795626
>Shining in the Darkness
Have you already played The Holy Ark? It's way better than its prequel. You should give it a try if you haven't yet.
>>
>>389796371
Why repeating doom so many times?
>>
>>389798678
I really like it.
>>
>>389783654
Fallout
Baldur's Gate
Torchlight 2
Morrowind
Grim Dawn
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.