[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>superpower is that she's a gamer Tell me she's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 2132143265.jpg (269KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2132143265.jpg
269KB, 1920x1080px
>superpower is that she's a gamer

Tell me she's not /ourgirl/
>>
Who's she? Let me guess.

>Another shallow vidya "character" from another "new generation hip and cool fps game"
>>
D.Va is the ""gamer"" who plays nothing but Skyrim, PUBG, Overwatch and Hearthstone
>>
her superpower is that she has a mech that can delete projectiles
>>
>>389784352
she plays SC2

the most skill based game of all time
>>
Her power is that she's korean and female.
>>
File: 30a.jpg (59KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
30a.jpg
59KB, 600x450px
>>389784236

You did not guess that.

You knew who she was and you pretended to guess, while getting it completely right.

Why lie, anon?
>>
File: doubleudee40.jpg (358KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
doubleudee40.jpg
358KB, 1440x900px
>mfw gaming is deader than dead outside obscure indie titles
>and yall too fucking dumb to realize it
>>
>>389784362
She shoots every single thing herself before it reaches her.
>>
>>389784458
The sad part is it's still a competitive thing in her timeline, when it should have shit like starcraft 4 by then. She's a garbage retro gamer.
>>
>>389784236
Some tranny.
>>
>>389783091
>150 health
>everything she does out of mech
She probably has superhuman strength too.
>>
>>389783091
If anything she's probably /twitch/'s girl. She probably talks like someone who would rather visit reddit instead of this site, that's for sure.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.