[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This game is pretty mediocre, to be honest. Good thing I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: casualshit.jpg (124KB, 1282x759px) Image search: [Google]
casualshit.jpg
124KB, 1282x759px
This game is pretty mediocre, to be honest. Good thing I didn't pay for it.
>>
>>389783051
Agreed
>>
Same tbqh senpai, all Personas are bad.
>>
>>389783051
i would call it above average. i expected more to be honest.
>>
The UI is shit
>>
I kind of like how stylish everything is and the combat is okay, but I think the story really drags the game down. Everything about it is so retarded since you and your friends don't talk about anything other than committing crimes. In school Makoto catches you in like two seconds but you also talk about committing crimes at that hotel buffet, in the walkway surrounded by tons of people, over text message, you even have your own website.

Also the game is such a drag to play though, the mandatory tutorials for shit goes on for months. When one of the main features of the game is this smart phone that you can use to text and arrange demons and travel dimensions with, why do I have to waste so many in-game weeks meeting people to talk to them when we could text instead? Then the dungeons are hand crafted with unique puzzles but each time you encounter one the game stops and guides you through each of them by hand. Why even bother at that point? Just have dudes run through hallways and they can do that at their own pace.

I wish I could like this game. The combat is so snappy and it's great fighting actual demons again and I'm so happy they brought back firearms. But it's just a slog to get through, I can't play more than a couple in-game weeks at a time.
>>
The story is bad compared to other anime game.
>>
>>389784123
Those are issues which most JRPG's suffer from
A lack of freedom and overabundance of hand-holding
This is mostly because one of the main groups that games like persona cater to are perverts that will only buy it for "waifus" and dumb shit like that, so the game has to spoon feed you everything
Of course, most people here will ignore these issues because they're those exact perverted weebs I mentioned
>>
>>389784123
yeah. the tutarial and the dand holding is the worst part. and i thought persona 4 had it bad.

also Morgana forcing you too go to sleep when you haven't even done anything.
>>
>>389784934
"tutorial and the hand holding"
>>
>>389783051
WTF OP? Why would you pirate Atlus's game? They worked very hard on it.
>>
>>389784717
Appealing to the least common denominator means more people can buy your games but it also makes your games pretty shitty.
In the same way Pop'n Music Portable 1 was full of anime/game music and the note patterns were super dumbed down so everyone could play through their favorite songs, but Pop'n Music Portable 2 has mostly original music so the game as a whole was significantly more challenging and the patterns more fun to play.
>>
>>389784123
Persona games really need to work on their pacing. They need to either shorten the year, or just add more content, because despite the length of the games, you just have weeks of repeating the same story points, characters acting retarded so they can explain blindly obvious plot points to the player ect.

Seriously Persona treats you like you're completely fucking braindead.
>>
its the best game ever created.
>>
>>389785367
Or they could have given each case a bit more time to breathe. I mean you and your friends from school discover an illegal drug smuggling ring and then take them down in a week. That case and Kamoshida's could've been an entire game. You don't even need such weird impersonal things like the shady art dealer or stopping the CEO of mcdonalds.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.