[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>All the best games on PS4 are literally last gen ports

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: portstation4.jpg (953KB, 1564x1250px) Image search: [Google]
portstation4.jpg
953KB, 1564x1250px
>All the best games on PS4 are literally last gen ports

Jesus christ.
>>
False.
>>
>>389767441
Whoops, sorry. I forgot that FFXII is from two gens ago.
>>
PS4 is pretty much just Ports and multiplats. The only two new games it has in over 5 years are Horizon and Bloodborne.
>>
>>389768862
there you go.
>>
>>389769321
All of eighth gen is just ports.
>>
>>389768862
So is kingdom hearts, Danganronpa, Yakuza, Resident evil 0, 4, RE:make, and FF12 . Might as well throw SoTC on there too.
>>
File: CwLh4pvVYAA-iYy.jpg large.jpg (49KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
CwLh4pvVYAA-iYy.jpg large.jpg
49KB, 600x600px
>>389767345
>not even new vocations to compensate the fact its a port
>>
PS4: Ports of Ps3 and vita games and maybe one or two good exclusives a year
Xbox one: Literally no exclusives
Switch: Ports of Wii U games and maybe one or two good exclusives a year

take your pick
>>
>>389769321
>generic Ubisoft style open world game #648
>Demons Souls 2: Marginally Faster Edition
>new
Only thing I've played on the console that I thought was worthwhile was the new ratchet and even that was a huge disappointment. I can't believe TLG turned out so incredibly poorly. PS4 is without a doubt, the worst console I've ever owned.
>>
>>389770571
>Demons Souls 2: Marginally Faster Edition

Now you're just memeing. DeS DaS and BB are all great and have their respective playstyles. Just because you don't like one doesn't mean you need to will yourself to shit on the others. This is exactly whats wrong with fandom, Segregation between franchises and pushing people away from enjoying them as a whole and instead encouraging singularism of one "best" title all for the sake of showcasing superiority and dominance. Easily the worst flaw /v/ has.
>>
File: IMG_1106.png (167KB, 755x757px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1106.png
167KB, 755x757px
>meanwhile all the best games on pc are early access survival multiplayer game #6842 and pretentious indie flash gane #2874
>>
>>389771810
>pretentious indie flash gane #2874

Funny seeing as indies have easily been some of the best games this entire decade compared to the piss poor attempts at UE3 engine based shooters that clog the entirety of the modern 8th gen console library.

I'd sell my soul if it meant ten years of nothing but indies and completely killing the 3D gamers market. Kill PC while we're at it and make dedicated gaming consoles a thing again.
>>
I had to skip the previous gen so it's all fine with me.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.