[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which order did you do them in? Zora -> Goron -> Rito

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 7

File: Main-Day.jpg (247KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Main-Day.jpg
247KB, 1280x720px
Which order did you do them in?

Zora -> Goron -> Rito -> Gerudo master race here
>>
Zora, Gerudo, Rito, Goron
>>
>>389767297
I did zora first and then was immediately disappointed by the others.
>>
Zora seems to be a lot of people's first dungeon - I'm guessing because it was close to Hateno village. And if you tried to reach the volcano on foot you probably died a few times due to heat.
Mine were Zora, Goron, Gerudo and I need to do Rito next. Just reached the next location with the giant rock
>>
>>389767431
But gerudo and rito is better than zora
>>
I did the same order as you. Goron and Rito were disappointing in comparison to Zora, but the Gerudo was a great finale to the dungeons.
>>
Zora, Gerudo, Rito, Goron.
I loved the Gerudo part. The rest were eh.
>>
>>389767297
I did Rito > Gerudo > Zora > Goron.
Basically I went to the northwest part of the map and circled around counter-clockwise to death mountain. The game got way easier as I went on.
>>
Gerudo, Goron, Rito, Zora
>>
>>389767297
Rito -> Zora -> Goron -> Gerudo
>>
File: linkman.png (91KB, 293x210px) Image search: [Google]
linkman.png
91KB, 293x210px
>>389767523
>Sidon best bro
>More backstory with a more personal relationship between Mipha and Link
>cool sequence of sailing around the divine beast dodging ice then climbing up to shoot arrows into it's weak points.

that's what stuck around in my head the most, but i think the zora one is by far the best. The other divine beast quests had only a couple of similarities. But i think sidon is better then birdman who's there for 2 seconds. I think the skiing sequence is better with sidon then with riju, and i don't think the other champions had nearly as much of an interesting dynamic as mipha, closest is falco.
but hey, that's just my opinion.

also i liked that little lore bit written on the rock about the origin of the zora engagement ceremony.
>>
rito, gerudo, goron, zora
got lucky with rito doing first because of that powerup it gives you
>>
>>389767297
Don't have much time for playing.

I'm still just Zora -> Rito -> ?

But I think I will go for Goron. Mostly because I've seen the least amount of footage from the Goron village, so I am curious.
>>
>>389767603
Revali's Gale is a pretty OP skill to get as the first.
>>
Rito -> Zora -> Gerudo -> Goron

Revali's Gale changed the way I played the game. I remember being disappointed that the other powers didn't.
>>
>>389770058
yep, but it felt like a great reward after all of the trouble I went through to get there at the beginning of the game. I was just too interested by the giant floating land mass to follow the main quest.
>>
>>389767297
Counter-clockwise around Hyrule master race
>>
File: 1393905225624.png (230KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1393905225624.png
230KB, 500x500px
Luckily I did rito first, so the concept of flying all around this fuck-huge bird while it and everything within shifts left and right was pretty damn cool.

Then I did zora, gerudo and goron. Then I realized that they must have ran out of development time because the rito quest line is barebones as fuck, actually the only fully fleshed-out divine beast bit is the zora one.
>>
>>389769562
Not the same anon replying, but, I hated the whole stilted menagerie around the court of the Zoras. Sidon was cool, but the rest are assholes and the drama was slow and almost the anti-thesis of what the game is about. And while by far the most difficult (and cool) divine beat to enter, the battle was only difficult for good reasons. Or maybe I was just rather underpowered, having gone there as my first beast. Gathering the arrows was a fun diversion.
>>
>>389770221
That's a rather cool thing about the whole setup.
>>
File: 1490551382253.png (3MB, 1330x1345px) Image search: [Google]
1490551382253.png
3MB, 1330x1345px
Town Music Ratings:
Debate me

>GOD Tier
Gerudo
Korok

>Great Remix Tier
Rito
Zora

>Good Tier
Hateno
>Lurelin

>Meh Tier
Goron
Kakariko
>>
>>389770279
Yeah, the character interaction for Rito is pretty slim, which is a shame considering how awesome those designs are.
>>
>>389770517
you forgot the best one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgKbyhdPwkA
>>
>>389767379
This
>>
>>389770625
I did forget Tarrey Town, shame on me
It starts meh, but literally goes to good and to great by the end
>>
>>389767515
Wait what? How else would you reach the volcano? I went on foot after my horse couldn't follow the path with me. A girl at the stables near the entrance sold me stuff to widstand the heat. On the path there was also a small sidequest to trade 10 lizards for a heat resistant chest piece.

To reach the gerudo desert I glided in. I was trying to explore the huge mountains nearby but it was too cold and I couldn't find anything other than snow so I gave up. After gliding into the little town by the gerudo village people kept commenting on how shocked they were that I traveled the desert on foot. Literally no idea what they were talking about.
>>
>>389770806
You can approach from the side to greatly lower your distance on fire
Just shove food down your gullet
>>
>>389770279

Yeah, I noticed that too

>all the cutscenes and shit with zora, Zora's hunting you down on the world map, flashbacks with mipha, the whole quest just to get to zora city with Sidon egging you on

>birds wife tells you where he probably is
>go meet him, speak for 10 seconds
>"well shoot 5 targets"
>"alright, you're good enough, let's go"
>>
>>389767297
Rito -> Goron -> Gerudo -> Zora
I tend to hate water levels, so I avoided Zora's Domain like the plague. I really liked how Sidon got startled when I approached him from behind after doing everything else.
>>
>>389767297
i did none of them.

what's the point of doing "dungeons" when you can fight Ganon instant you step into Great Plateau?
>>
>>389767297
Gerudo, Zora, Goron, Rito
>>
>>389767297
Zora->Rito->Goron->Gerudo
>>
>>389770806

I just ran through death mountain on fire since I didn't encounter any of the quests for fire proofing shit, went immediately to the clothing shop in the goron town to get the armor and save myself
>>
>>389770894

Its pre-dungeon sequence was weak as fuck too. They should have had those heli-guardians show up and add more shit for you to dodge, as it is now you really just have a casual flight circling the bird and picking off the cannons with ease.

That gripe could also apply to the gerudo bit, since the camel's one attack is essentially nullified and the only threat is being retarded with your bomb arrows.
>>
>>389771028
To experience the game?
>>
I spent like the first 50 hours of the game just exploring the eastern regions from Akalla to Faron, only doing the Zora beast in that time... then I went clockwise through the rest of the map and did Gerudo, Rito, and Goron as I came to them.
>>
>>389767297
On my first playthrough...

70 hours exploring -> Ganon
>>
>>389771198
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-VX0wUwbjE
>>
>Not keeping the tradition of having Goron,Zora, and Gerudo in that order

Rito was either first or last

Any other order is horseshit
>>
>>389771494
So you rushed to the Deku tree first then, right?
>>
>>389771494
>giving a shit about zelda tradition in botw
>>
>>389771206
Don't forget that you're handed bomb arrows for that one. For the Zora dungeon you needed to run around a fucking Lynel collecting lightning arrows.
>>
>>389771587

Is there an actual system to getting through the Lost Woods? I tried to do it a couple times and kept getting eaten by smoke and sent back to the start, then I tried using the torch sitting around and I just kind walked straight to korok village. Is that the way it's supposed to go, the mark of the Hero is the one guy who uses and torch to see where he's going?
>>
>>389771746

Look at the torch embers, or even the dust bits in the wind.
>>
>>389771746
The mark of the hero is being able to solve inane puzzles scattered throughout time
So, yes.
>>
>>389767431
This. The game is all downhill after Zora. Hell, the whole west side of the map is garbage.
>>
>>389771710

I killed the Lynel. I only had 3 hearts and some lizard boomerangs. It took like 10 minutes of perfect dodging. I was pretty mad when I realized you didn't need to kill it.

I got the quest to take a picture of a lynel after I killed it
>>
>>389771921
Hebra was pretty comfy, though
>Sapphire Circlet
>Rito chestpiece
>Snow Boots
>snowboarding all over
>good shrine placements

Gerudo is definitely bare, but I think Molduga helps give it a boost
>>
File: 1287638732.png (108KB, 256x351px) Image search: [Google]
1287638732.png
108KB, 256x351px
>>389771028
>I have NO favorite world
>What's the point of playing "levels" when you can double warp directly to world 8?
>>
>>389767297
Rito, Zora, Goron, saving Gerudo for DLC.
>>
>>389772102
The mountains and desert are pretty much equal in how barren and boring they are. Snow is just white sand.
>>
>>389770058
100% agree. It took me a couple hours of gameplay to realize I should never, ever use it. I used it to get through Akala Tower before I realized it was robbing me of fun.
>>
>>389771972
Literally how? I tried this with one of those tough shrine combat trials and couldn't do it thanks to the bullshit weapon breaking system.
>>
>>389771746
You were supposed to follow the direction of the wind, which changes every now and then but good on ya for getting it right when playing it by ear.
>>
>>389772343

>get ancient arrows late in the game
>stumble across hard combat trial
>knock an arrow
>"pfft, nothing personell, robot"
>arrow does like 60 damage right in the eye

Oh
>>
>>389767379
i did this order too and the game got progressively more disappointing. The Gerudo and Zora stuff was fleshed out and fun, but the rito and goron stuff was super barebones
>>
>>389772331
Test of Wood became a joke to me.

I'm still not done with the game, but I'm considering not using it anymore as well.
>>
>>389772343

I think I used some damage up food beforehand. The only thing I really remember was how bullshit I thought this boss fight was, and hiw I couldn't wait to get real weapons.

>way later, best the game, running around with 67 damage weapons
>killing lynel still takes 10 minutes

I dont see how the hard dlc could possibly make this fun. Are there stronger weapins, or is damage up food just required to do anything?
>>
>>389771869
>>389772434
What the fuck I just followed the friendliest looking trees and grass and I made it through easy.
>>
>>389772548
>Play the game a bit late
>Encounter that very first stationary guardian
>Die
>Remember the threads on /v/
>One guy mentioned reflecting the beam with a perfect party
>Kill my first guardian
Felt pretty good.
>>
>>389772630
I'm really sad there weren't more interaction with the cute birdos.

The almost complete lack of Goron fan art says something about the design and story bits for that part.
>>
>>389767297
Rito -> Zora -> Goron -> Gerudo
>>
>>389770279
Personaly I think Zora and Gerudo were equally fleshed out. But I agree the Goron and Rito ones are barebones as fuck.
>>
>>389772952
Collecting guardian bits is good fun.
>>
>>389770625
I love town building sidequests, specially when you get cool shit from them so tarry Town made me happy.
>>
Zora > Rito > Game got boring and I stopped playing.
>>
File: parrylaser.webm (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
parrylaser.webm
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>389772952
I didn't realize that you could reflect lasers with a normal shield until I fought Ganon. I thought that you could get a Mirror Shield or something.
>>
>>389770517
It really annoyed me that we didn't get the traditional kakariko village music anywhere in the game
>>
>>389774092
I love that Guardians go from being unstoppable terrors to getting bullied in an organic way.
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.