[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>gets sent back 10 minutes because I had to get up and answer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: Chosen_undead_artwork.jpg (111KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
Chosen_undead_artwork.jpg
111KB, 1280x800px
>gets sent back 10 minutes because I had to get up and answer the front door
Wow this game is pretty hardcore
>>
>>389763041
you really should play this game with noise canceling headphones. any kind of interruption throws me off, i won't even go take a piss until i've at least attempted the area boss.
>>
literally just backtrack to the closest clear room you noob
>>
File: Sweetie.jpg (6KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Sweetie.jpg
6KB, 250x250px
>>389763041
Umm sweetie. Not being able to pause is a revolutionary feature that is meant to improve your immersion.
>>
>>389763627
>get Artorias to 1/3 health
>suddenly phone rings
>doorbell rings
>baby is crying
>can't hold your piss anymore
What now?
>>
>live in an apartment without a buzzer system
At first I thought it was ghetto, but holy shit do I ever appreciate it now.
>>
>being a slave to the door bell

Lol you fucking cuck

I've literally not opened my front door to anyone for over 5 years
>>
>>389763041
Quitting to the main menu is your pause
>Can do it at any time unless you're already being invaded
>Always back exactly where you left off with everything you killed still dead
>Only takes a few seconds to load your save again
Pretty much every point can be a stopping point, the "pause" screen is just for your equipment, the main menu is the real pause screen, there's a reason te souls games have aggressive auto save
>>
>>389763986
Dark souls isn't some rng dice roll game, if you get artorias to 1/3 hp once you can do it again in the next 1-2 tries.
>>
>>389763041
>ever dying in that casual game
You suck. People have beaten it on a fucking guitar hero controller.
Git Gud.
>>
>>389764050
Because You are so boring that no-one wants to visit you baka
>>
File: frenchman.jpg (537KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
frenchman.jpg
537KB, 2048x1536px
>>389763041
>living alone
>literally no reason to exit my house because i just order food
>tfw spent months without leaving my room after i transfered my fridge into the room
>tfw your parents calls the paramedics thinking you finally killed yourself and they tear down your front door
I miss my old door
>>
Unless you're in a boss fight quitting the game and reloading will spawn you exactly where you were because of constant autosave
>>
>>389763986
download my antifun's trainer and set in infinite health

problem solved
>>
>>389764325
In the age of cellphones who just shows up unexpectedly??
>>
>>389764537
Friends do that
>>
>>389763986
all that at once sounds pretty unlikely.
>>
File: 4bb.png (487KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
4bb.png
487KB, 900x900px
>>389764583
>friends
>>
>>389764392
Ring up your mum sometimes you ungrateful child
>>
>>389764583
My friends have the common decency to text before showing up
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.