[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is Adamantoise without question the worst bossfight ever made

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: adamantoise.jpg (128KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
adamantoise.jpg
128KB, 1280x720px
is Adamantoise without question the worst bossfight ever made in any videogame ever?
>>
>>389760652
Mysterious Figure
>>
>>389760652
that one thing from final fantasy 11 pre-patch
>>
>>389760652
Up there.
>Takes hours to kill if you do it normally, or eight seconds if you use the ring.
>Nit even hard. Barely hits you and if he does it doesn't do any damage
>Glitchy as shit, camera keeps getting caught and going inside the turtle

Idk what they were thinking. It wasn't satisfying at all and a colossal waste of time. Giving it a time limit would have at least have some sort of challenge.
>>
>>389760652
>holding X for two hours with the occasional pyramid or zero

It wasn't that bad
>>
>>389760652
>yiazmat on OG ff12
>that final boss from last remnant that scale with your level so if you're not an autist you have to keep low level or go all the way to max lvl to beat him

fucking SE
>>
>>389760652
>hyped for this battle since that first trailer that showed it years before the game even came out
>finally get to it, the camera is broken beyond belief, I spend more time seeing the inside of the monster's head than the actual monster
>literally all you do is pick a limb and mash attack for 40 minutes until it dies

Yes, it's the worst OP.
>>
>>389760652
is XV better now is it still a broken mess?
>>
>>389760652
Yiazmat is the worst I think. At least Adamantoise is over in a relatively short amount of time. Yiazmat is boring beyond belief, since in FFXII you basically don't actually play the battles so much as pre-program how your characters will fight them. Even with max equipment and levels at quadruple speed Yiazmat takes literal hours to kill, and all you do is watch your AI controlled characters slowly chip away at his HP while doing literally nothing, but you can't just get up and do something else because once he's 90% dead the game shits the bed and lets him level up to some ungodly strength and then the only way you can stay alive is by spamming healing items and if you run out by the time he dies without being there to flee the area and get more you'll die and have to start the whole fight over.
>>
>>389761431
Still shit and working on useless things like VR fishing and multiplayer rather than fixing the game.
>>
>>389761431
it was never a good game, put a different name other than FF on it and it would fail
>>
>>389761431
just a bunch of DLCs and no real fixes, so if you didnt like the game when it came out you wont like it now either
>>
>>389761536
Yiazmat and that dragon in the underground can be 'paused' by saving the game though.
>>
File: Zhaitan.jpg (200KB, 1286x683px) Image search: [Google]
Zhaitan.jpg
200KB, 1286x683px
>>389760652
nothing will ever top Zhaitan in Guild Wars 2
>>
Really different times, just remembering the first time I bumped into Emerald Weapon under the sea, actually felt a sense of danger fighting an unknown enemy. This one is just a fucking huge boring tutrle.
>>
>>389762793
That's where I realized how shitty GW2 was.
>>
Just a heads up, the Adamantoise in XV can now be killed by the ring.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.