[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Majora's Mask in the Breath of the Wild engine would be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: majoras20mask20wallpaper.jpg (86KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
majoras20mask20wallpaper.jpg
86KB, 800x600px
Majora's Mask in the Breath of the Wild engine would be the best Zelda possible
>>
yea, lets take the only zelda with a dark tone and put it in an engine that looks like a coloring book

thank god you arent allowed to make games
>>
>>389758887
Twilight Princess was drenched in muted colours and dark tones anon, come on.
Also had he best Link for how he seems to be the one that relies on magic the least.

What games would look better in the Breath of the Wild engine? Not just Zelda, but games you think would benefit from the colours?
>>
>>389758887
>Engine and graphics are one in the same
Christ what the fuck is wrong with you
>>
>>389759189
I want them to shade it to look exactly like the concept art.
>>
>>389758651
Breath of the Wild isnt even that good. I'm a few hours in and I dont even see the hype yet.
>>
>>389759585
It's just the fact that it's mechanically sound to a degree that's surprisingly unusual.
>>
>>389758887
Wind Waker and Twilight Princess use the same engine
>>
>>389758887

How retarded are you holy shit the engine doesn't dictate the colour pallets used
>>
>>389759651
Zelda 64 was very mechanically sound. So was majoras. Breath of the Wild isnt what everyone hyped it up to be.
>>
>>389758887
MM isn't any less colorful.
>>
I love MM but it doesn't need another remaster.

3DS was good, but they fucked the boss fights up.
>>
>>389758651
>I don't know what an engine is
Please, for the love of god, stop talking about shit you don't know.
>>
>>389760026
Sandbox games get a pass and that a Zelda sandbox exists is enough for some people because normally the adventure ends after Zelda is saved and Ganon is dead. Meaning that the adventure has a defined start and end with everything in-between being a journey that's pre-set for you.
In BotW after you get the glider you can do whatever and the adventure is your own from there; go from one-end of the map to another and just fuck up goblins because you can.

Personally I never took off the Hylian set because it seemed like the best, aside from places I needed gear for the weather conditions.
>>
>implring Zelda 2 remake wont be superior
>instead of runes link uses his spells
>instead of a shitty overworld you get an actual open world
>all the villages, caves, and palaces.
>add the survival elements
>>
>>389759585
I don't see how anybody could think this. Every little thing in the game is so consistently impressive.
>>
>>389760419
>weather conditions
Are you telling me i'm getting struck by lighting all the time because i'm wearing metal armour?
>>
>>389760690
uhhh, really rob?
>>
>>389760690
Yeah?
>>
>>389758887
This is the worst post I've seen this week.
>>
>>389761052
>>389761225
well fuck me
>>
>>389758887
>being
>this
>stupid
WOW
O
W
>>
>>389758651

what are you GAINING from moving all this shit to the BoTW engine?
+Graphics
+Smoother combat
...?

things you'd have to remove from BoTW engine
-any and all climbing that isn't a 'vine' type object on a wall
-(hopefully) the weapon durability system

I'm sure there's more to both sides, but I guess I'm just not seeing why it would be worth the effort to do this when it could be done in the current engine?
>>
>>389760137
This, it looks like a regular Zelda game. That's what so unsettling about it.
>>
>>389758651
>engine built with advanced physics in mind
>in an archaic game that doesn't use anything of the sort
That's a terrible idea, the 3ds graphics look fine besides being a bit too bright.
>>
why on earth would you remake Majora's mask a second time?
the n64 version is still fine
>>
>>389765360
what is Yami Yugi doing in termina
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.