[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's an MMORPG that works well as a 2 player co-op game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1116.jpg (80KB, 256x371px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1116.jpg
80KB, 256x371px
What's an MMORPG that works well as a 2 player co-op game? I've been feeling this itch to get into a new MMO and I remember having fun with the free trial of SWTOR before it went free to play. Is it worth my time? If not, what other MMO would be?
>>
Go to an orgy but just watch and jack your friend off in the corner
>>
>>389739251
Playing through the stories can be fun but there's no endgame if that's what you want from an mmo. It's got a lot of content for a f2p game before that, though.
>>
>>389739398
I'm looking for a game that encourages cooperation, not a shitty single player experience like most mmos are
>>
Anything that isn't a MMO. Play Warframe, Closers, Diablo clones, any of these cheap online action RPGs.
>>
>>389739671
You should just avoid MMOs, then.
>>
Dungeons and Dragons online is fun but it gets grindy very quickly.
>>
>>389739671
swtor ruined their leveling experience with all the speed boosts, now its just running from one main quest to another ignoring everything else, there is no real challenge left anymore, barely any story, most of the time you spend on your speeder skipping zones

real shame
>>
EVE..
Most of them..
>>
>>389741724
Most modern MMO's don't work well as co-op games. In the main open world all the quests are too easy, geared towards single players. And the rest is shitty instanced content that's geared towards a group of strangers with no communication
>>
>>389739693
I'm not looking for a cheap action rpg, I'm looking for a wholesome experience.
>>
>bioware

Ill fucking pass
>>
>>389741915
Most MMOs have the characters grouping up at end-game anyway. So leveling content can be played for the stories, gear potentially under-set for that zone, but leveling is a pretty underwhelming experience because of how much of the game is consigned to max level.

WoW is fun for duo-ing, but the dungeons are also helpful, so.. The request is odd at best. Might as well be discussing Skyrim multiplayer mod.
>>
File: 1502823460028.png (7KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1502823460028.png
7KB, 300x300px
>>389739251
SWTOR is not worth it now, levelling main story is fucked due to how they made everything easy to obtain levels etc
>>
Swtor was shit from day one.
>>
>>389739251
It's an okay game but that's it.
Population is decent, not great, that's if you play on a highly pop server, it'll be a ghost town otherwise.
Leveling is super easy, everyone is OP as shit and so are companions.
PvP can be entertaining for a while, has a few interesting mechanics to it.
PvE endgame is weird because you grind the same raids over and over and there's a diff spike going into the hardest mode.
Class stories are hit and miss, liked some didn't care much for the rest, current storyline is the biggest shit ever, last two expansions have been embarrassing in opinion.
Worth a try if you ask me, especially if you're kinda into SW, if you're a huge SW need it might annoy you though.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.