/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I had CECHA01 model 60GB FAT PS3 that was hardware backwards-compatible

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: suicide.png (29KB, 882x1289px) Image search: [Google]
suicide.png
29KB, 882x1289px
>I had CECHA01 model 60GB FAT PS3 that was hardware backwards-compatible with PS2
>I had a huge PS2 library from previous gen, so ultra comfy gaming days
>I played it for years without YLOD
>I had even modded the case for extra fans after seeing lots of YLOD complaints
>it was still solid when I gave break to gaymes
>recently decide to get my rare, precious PS3 from dusty shelves and play some old MGS games
>can't find it
>ask mom
>tfw "anon you are grown, so we gave your toy to your little cousin"
>TFW THAT LITTLE SHIT SOMEHOW BURNED THE RARE CONSOLE TO YLOD AND DUMPED IT INTO TRASH
>TFW HISTORICAL PIECE IS DESTROYED
>TFW I WANT TO KILL EVERYONE
>>
also /v/ related rage stories thread I guess
>>
your a faggot
consider kysing yourself
>>
>>389725921
its not your fault anon
>>
>>389726186
fuck you it was not my fault, I didn't have control
>>
fake PS2 has no games
>>
Take better care of your stuff next time.
>>
reminds me of when my sister told me

>aren't you a little too old to be playing video games

huh aren't you a little too old to be listen to trash rap music

huh aren't you a little too old to be smoking weed

huh aren't you a little too old to be getting drunk every weekend

huh aren't you a little too old to be hanging out at "da club" on the weekend

huh aren't you a little too old to be watching The Real Housewives of X
fuck your mom dude honestly
>>
So the original retrocompatible PS3 is actually extremely rare now?
>>
>>389726723
your sister loves big black cocks.
how does this make you feel?
>>
>>389726740
yep because most of them are burned beyond repair. the lucky ones with YLOD are reballed and only a set of very lucky CECHA01 PS3s haven't got any YLOD
>>
>>389726801
Fuck that's sad, I wouldn't mind having right now a machine that could play all Sony consoles since PS2 emulation is still shit on PC.
>>
>>389726789
anon what if i told you that i was black myself ;)
>>
>>389726930
i'd say:
WHAT'S GOOD NYUGGUUUHHH????
WHAT'S REALLY GOOD?
>>
File: 1269846253476.gif (6KB, 95x149px) Image search: [Google]
1269846253476.gif
6KB, 95x149px
>>389725921
>baby all of my gaming consoles
>fat 60gb ps3 ylod few years ago
>just sitting in my closet in the original box and packaging now
>friend's 60gb finally bites the dust as well
>no longer know anyone irl that has a working fat ps3

Just never felt the urge to look into fixes. Recently I wanted to play PS2 again and just unboxed my fat PS2, soft-modded it and loaded the HDD with games.
>>
>>389725921
Should have moved out
>>
>>389727352
actually I had moved out, just didn't feel the need to fill my house with old junk, use old home as a deposit. worst mistake of my life.
>>
emulate it for christ sake you big baby jesus christ or better yet if you liked it that much why didnt you leave it hooked up so they know you still use it?
>>
>>389727404
>HISTORICAL PIECE IS DESTROYED
>old junk
>historical
>old junk

which is it anon?
>>
File: 1497304145220.jpg (26KB, 610x761px) Image search: [Google]
1497304145220.jpg
26KB, 610x761px
>parents give aaway games/console
FUIUUUUUUUUUUUCK
>>
>>389726789
Aren't you a little old to be using the black cocks meme?
>>
>>389730072
Fuck off, that's how I got my megadrive and led me down this path 23 years later. Give the young generation as much of a head start as you can.
>>
>>389727238
I pulled my ps2 out and the disk spindle was having issues. I ordered a new spindle, and the fix doesn't look too difficult.

But my controllers might be fucked too. I don't really wanna shop for 2nd and 3rd party controllers.
>>
File: 1497638729944.png (264KB, 475x561px) Image search: [Google]
1497638729944.png
264KB, 475x561px
>>389730423
>had a shittonne of consoles and games
>now only down to a PS3 a PS2 and a small handfull of games
>they always waited till i was out of the house and always avoided the question of why they gave it away
>"STOP BEING SELFISH LMAO"
>"YOU DONT NEED IT ANYMORE XD"
>"other parental buzzwords"
fuck off faggot, get your own shit
>give us free shit because we are young
>get us addicted to vidya @ a young age
>make us fat and shutin NEETs
>>
angrymegaman.jpg
>>
I'm surprised people even got the ylod. Always assumed it was fake thing or that just .001% of people got it. Still have my ps3 working since 2008. Put custom firmware on it years ago when ps4 was released. Still runs great to this day. Wish they had better coolers though.
>>
>>389730676
This is why I don't want my kids playing games. I've seen first hand how they can change lives.
>>
I broke one of those simply by leaving it on for too long every day because I was too lazy to shut it off
I'm glad auto shutdown is a thing now
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.