[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

About to start this shit for the first time. heard it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

About to start this shit for the first time. heard it's good and should give it a try even if it's look like a generic shooter. what am i in for?
>>
>>389724724
A shit game, should ahve gotten any of the others in the series.
>>
>>389724724
>heard it's good
You heard wrong. Also obvious LARP post
>>
>>389724724

I loved it, finished it in 5 hours, still need to go back and do the ''good'' story.

Who here didnt phosphorus on first playthrough? Will I see a big change in scenario?
>>
>>389724724
It's a generic wall-hugging shooter that thinks it'll blow your mind by saying war is bad.
>>
You're in store for a pretty boring game that'll be mindblowing if you've not read many books or seen many good films
>>
I """"played"""" it on youtube. The story was ok. Many generic shooters paint you as the god king hero and savior so at least this game did a unique thing
>>
>>389725386
There are different endings but only one story. You have no actual choice in your spoilered matter. Other than to stop playing the game :^)
>>
>>389726846
It's not really that unique for your character not to be hailed as a hero or appreciated. Isn't that sort of the norm in AAA games that are trying to pretend they're realistic? They do that to downplay the fact that you're a one man army while the story pretends you aren't.
>>
A game you're not allowed to talk about on /v/
>>
>>389724724
>Good gameplay,
>fantasting environment,
>awesome ost,
>solid plot,
>le deconstruction,
>le subversion.
overall i'd say it's worth your time
>>
>>389724724
>what am i in for?
local sandstorm ruins everything and an extreme case of mistaken identity
>>
>>389724724
A pretty good game. Don't listen to the /v/ bandwagon, most of the time they were legitimly too stupid to get the game or didn't even play it.
>>
It is truly fucking shit. Save yourself 5 hours of stupid third person cover shooter. Muh philusuffy isnt worth it. Its shit.
>>
>>389728231
This.
>>389728478
And this. Really just dont. I thought it was insightful and unique till the end and WTF'ed it up.
>>
>>389725386
You don't get to choose to do it. You either do it or stop playing
>>
Why does everyone shit on the gameplay of this game? I thought it was a thoroughly serviceable cover shooter with handful of decent gimmicks.

Is it because it does the philosophy stuff?
>>
>About to play this game /v/ please ruin the experience for me
>>
>>389729564
Average /v/irgin is too stupid to handle cognitive dissonance and being accused of something they didn't do triggers repressed childhood memories.
>>
>>389729564
The gameplay is pretty bad. The cover system is especially shit, half the time I get out of cover by mistake instead of moving while under cover or trying to swap covers.
>>
>>389729301
Suck a fucking duck, tripfag.
>>
>>389729632
Amerilards love to self insert. That's why when a game portrays the protagonist as something that isn't an icon of virtue and righteousness they take it as a personal insult and think the game's trying to communicate subtle messages to them. That's why generic brown shooters where you are the hero saving the day are more well received. It makes them feel good.
>>
>>389724724
Just remember that if you kill your enemies they win
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.