[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>combat fucking sucks >no content >short as shit >too

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

>combat fucking sucks
>no content
>short as shit
>too easy(jumping is OP, you can kill literally anything with it)
>as linear as FFXIII
>no challenge
>low skill ceiling
>very little content
>nearly nonexistent combat

Why are these games so beloved again?
>>
File: 1497825390131.jpg (27KB, 434x387px) Image search: [Google]
1497825390131.jpg
27KB, 434x387px
>>389714063
>>
It's shit. I mean, Dark Souls has way better graphics and combat.
>>
How many times do you fart per day
>>
>>389714063
Hey, you're talking about the Dark Souls of platformers, it's not for everyone.
>>
File: filters.png (109KB, 579x537px) Image search: [Google]
filters.png
109KB, 579x537px
>>
>>389714063
Because it's finished.
>>
>Nearly every level has a shortcut that lets you circumvent the entire level

I love that, but also hate it because I can't not do it each time I play.
>>
File: 1476441147712.jpg (193KB, 619x597px) Image search: [Google]
1476441147712.jpg
193KB, 619x597px
>>
>>389714063
>too easy(jumping is OP, you can kill literally anything with it)
and this is where i realized you're fucking with me. You're only pretending to be retarded. It will help next time to not include the extra text. You'll get better over time, keep trying.
>>
>>389714063
>Why are these games so beloved again?

deep lore.
>>
Super Mario 3 sucks a fucking cock

This game is shit, plain and simple.

Oh, let’s all get the warp whistle and warp to “big world”! Too bad big world isn’t fucking fun, like the rest of this game. The entire thing is designed to anger and frustrate you. Oh, you get Kuribo’s shoe on one fucking level! Wow, pardon me while I make the universal motion for a handjob. Kuribo’s shoe fucking sucked. What did it do, exactly? It let you JUMP ON THINGS, something you were able to do the entire fucking game. Oh, also you looked gay.

There are some interesting power-ups in the game, such as Tanookie Mario, Hammer Mario, and Frog Mario. But guess what? You can get them on like 2 levels total, and if you fuck up and get hit ONCE, you lose them, FOREVER. Wow, that’s fun! I love games that demand I play perfectly or have no fun, because I’m a fucking jap who strives for absolute perfection in gaming otherwise I kill myself.

Mario 3 may have been interesting or fun at one time, but the game is a worthless piece of shit in today’s day and age. It’s horribly flawed and full of punch-in-the-dick moments, much more so than it has moments that are just fun to play.
>>
>>389717282
>mentions things that only happen once or twice
>ALL THE GAME IS ENTIRELY FRUSTRATING
lol
>>
>>389714063

They're entertaining, simple platformers. Not everything needs to be an overcomplicated mess.
>>
>>389716941
There is a fine (no, actually it's really fucking clear) line between bait and just clearly fucking around, anon.
>>
Why do people like Mario World over smb3 again?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.