[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will the FF7 haters ever surrender? It's already solidified

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: ff7.jpg (65KB, 616x346px) Image search: [Google]
ff7.jpg
65KB, 616x346px
Will the FF7 haters ever surrender? It's already solidified itself as the best final fantasy, what more is there to argue?
>>
Extended lore games ruined it
>>
>>389709360

I don't hate FFVII but you can tell when someone says it's the best because they usually mean "it was my first".

FFI was my first. FFVI had the best characters and story. FFV had the best gameplay. Not including the Tactics games, of course. Those are on a whole other level.
>>
>>389709360
Ff7 is the best period I played it in recent times and itbwas best.
>>
>>389709617

>FFVI best character and story

naw senpai
>>
I'm halfway hyped and halfway dreading the release. Square-Enix has already proven they can't into AAA game design with FFXV. But I have keep believing this remake won't be shit because I've wanted a remake for the longest time.
>>
People that argue about FF games are bottom of the barrel.

Thanks for another containment thread.
>>
>>389709795
it's barely a remake. the story will be totally different since the characters and gameplay will be dramatically adjusted.
>>
>>389709450
That doesn't happen unless you let it. Chrono Trigger itself isn't ruined by the existence of Dreamers and Cross, because if you don't like it you yourself aren't obligated to accept it. FF7 is still the same game it was 20 years ago. Just ignore the noise surrounding it.
>>
>>389709748
>Best cast that all had their own unique story and playstyle

Literally the best
>>
>>389710426

In your opinion.
>>
>>389710961

Which FF had a better story? I'd love to hear your shitty-ass opinion.
>>
>>389709617
>when someone says it's the best because they usually mean "it was my first".
this, it is good for a FF game but so overrated
>>
Which part was good? The shitty models with no textures? The disjointed world that can't settle on one style? The plot that was basically just a couple of anime cliches randomly thrown together? The complete lack of character development? The extremely broken battle system?

The soundtrack was the only good thing.
>>
>>389711025

I've already read your shitty ass opinion. Clean yourself up.
>>
>>389709617
>>389711187
Nah, it's objectively the best. The whole "it was my first" meme was originally about FF6 fans who pissed their pants about it and managed to rememe it about FF7. The stark reality is that to date FF7 is the highest grossing stand alone title in the history of Final Fantasy (adjusted for inflation), has had the most successful spinoffs and extended media and is the most iconic. There's a reason it's used as the flagship of the entire franchise.

What you two fagsucks ACTUALLY mean is "I don't like Final Fantasy 7 as much as other titles so I underrate it. My sneaky uncle stole my ability to be objective the same night he took my anal virginity."
>>
>>389709617
FF1 was my first too, then Mystic Quest, FF6 (as FF3), FF4 (as FF2), FF7, FF Tactics, FF8, FF5, FF9, FF2 (translated ROM), FF3 (same), FFX, a brief side venture with X-2 and Tactics Advance (neither of which I finished), then FFXII. Never finished XIII, never played XV.But even after all this time, I'd still say FF7 was my favorite.
>>
>>389709360
Nintendo fanboys still salty over losing the series to Sony, its why they act like 6 was the best even though its not even top 5.
>>
File: smirk.png (379KB, 506x719px) Image search: [Google]
smirk.png
379KB, 506x719px
>>389711930
>mfw Nintendo babbies try to brag about having Crystal Chronicles and FFTA with a straight face
>>
I'm not sure why 6 fans are so butthurt. I didn't have the patience to finish 6 it had gotten so boring.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.