[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What controllers does /v/ use for PC gaming? You DO use more

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: My controllers.png (311KB, 728x1262px) Image search: [Google]
My controllers.png
311KB, 728x1262px
What controllers does /v/ use for PC gaming?

You DO use more than one controller, don't you /v/? You aren't some kind of fucking savage, right?
At the very least you should have a controller set aside with a better DPAD than what a DS4, Xbone, or Switch pro can offer you.
But making sure you have one controller that has a full analog trigger range for racing and another that has instant or near instant input (Be that the digital triggers of the WiiU and Switch Pro's or the customizable response curve of the Steam controller) is pretty important too.
And if you use a Steam Controller you should have a traditional controller as a backup.
Also if you emulate gamecube games there really is no substitute for that controller whereas you could get away with equivalents for pretty much everything else.
>>
cheap gamesir desu
>>
>>389708654
I use a Logitech F310 because I'm not a faggot that cares about optimum controller efficiency
>>
>>389708769
/v/ is a board for enthusiasts. You should probably go back to /r/gaming if you dont care about optimum controller efficiency
>>
>>389708654
I bought the pokken controller because it was super cheap, but have yet to find a reason to use it. What do you use it for? That being said it was Steam controller + Wii U for me as well, until my PS4 controller replaced the Wii U.
>>
File: controller.webm (414KB, 310x464px) Image search: [Google]
controller.webm
414KB, 310x464px
>using a controller
>>
>>389708654
>Making up a excuse for going with the bandwagon and buying that stupid steam controller
>>
File: 32.jpg (28KB, 390x310px) Image search: [Google]
32.jpg
28KB, 390x310px
>>389708801
>/v/ is a board for enthusiasts

My apologies, humble gentlesir!
>>
Hori Fighting Commander for fighting games and old emulators
X360 controller for everything else

I'd like to replace my x360 for a Xbone controller though, cause it looks and feels neat, but i really have no reason to, the 360 one is so freaking good
>>
>>389708858
WiiU has a good dpad but can never not be wireless. I use the Pokken controller for anything 2d that involves a dpad and 6 buttons, anything beyond that that requires the dpad or camera stick is the WiiU pro, everything beyond that is Steam Controller besides online shooters and RTS which are KB+M

>>389708940
It came out in 2015. If it was a bandwagon it would've happened then faggot.
>>
>>389709081
I really like the feel of the PS4 controller enough to use it for all 2D games. The bonus is how configurable it is with Steam and using the trackpad. Anyone else think that recent kickstarter controller looked really cheap?
>>
>>389709216
The all controller is conceptually cool but looks like a cheap piece of shit
>>
File: 1504899007392m.jpg (101KB, 1024x561px) Image search: [Google]
1504899007392m.jpg
101KB, 1024x561px
>>389708654
>you DO do [insert op's shitty topic] right?
>you're not some kind of [insert kiddy insult] are you?
I've noticed posts with this exact formula have constantly been posted on this board recently, and it is Hilarious yet also pathetic.
>>
>>389709283
You just noticed that following a prescribed formula for the OP guarantees a thread replies while anything thats exclusively earnest attempts at discussion gets none? Welcome to your first day on /v/
>>
>>389709269
i get bad Ouja and Amazon controller vibes from that thing.
>>
>>389709421
Pretty much, yeah.

Damn shame too because I'm eventually going to need to buy a Switch and PS4 for the exclusives and I'm going to be very sad at the lack of backpaddles. So a not shitty all controller would actually be right up my alley.
>>
File: 1504926761167.jpg (65KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1504926761167.jpg
65KB, 1024x768px
>>389709402
way to compleeeeeeeeeeeetely and intentionally twist what I said. I was speaking in regards to that formula in particular.
everyone else knows half the threads here start with :
>what was his/her problem?
>are you gonna buy her game?
>what games let me -?
and so on. For your poor attempt at attacking me, here's (you)r (you). (you) earned it.>>389709402
>>
why does the switch have digital triggers? Why did nintendo think this was okay? This basically ensures that there won't be gamecube games on the eshop ever.
>>
>>389709269
same feels here and makes me kinda sad cause it'd be a rad controller. I'm already tired of how cheap the steam controller feels and that's by valve, dunno what to expect from some literal who's
>>
>>389710185
>I'm already tired of how cheap the steam controller feels
Im genuinely confused by people who feel like that, I get that the bumpers are uncomfortable, but I absolutely love everything else about it.
>>
File: 1503786268202.gif (3MB, 507x507px) Image search: [Google]
1503786268202.gif
3MB, 507x507px
>>389708801
>/v/ is a board for enthusiasts
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.