[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright on battlefield one with the latest dlc the name of the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1504841462117.gif (666KB, 320x192px) Image search: [Google]
1504841462117.gif
666KB, 320x192px
Alright on battlefield one with the latest dlc the name of the tsar there is a very big fucking issue I have with the operation red tide.

The attackers keeps fucking losing and the defenders keep fucking winning and I even been in matches with random people in five matches and it's the same fucking outcome fuck you can put the best players on the attackers and the weakest cunts on the defenders and you STILL GET THE SAME RESULTS FUCK!

I tried looking this shit up to see if anyone else is having this bloody issue with the attackers not having any advantage or anyway to actually progress and there is fucking none online about this not even fucking reddit or youtube! What the FUCK! isn't anyone else besides me bothered by the fact that the defenders are over powered on the red tide operations while the attacjers are too weak? And even the attackers do managed to break through and win, you just end up getting spawn locked on the next map so basically the attackers are fucked still! I have only witness one or two were the attackers win but out of that the defenders always win no matter what.

Isn't anyone fucking annoyed with this bullshit!? Doesn't dice have any reports of this bullshit or is everyone just fucking ignoring this like it's nothing!?
>>
Here let me say a few words that will get /v/ to start posting in your thread op.

>FUCKING WOMEN IN GAME
>FUCKING NIGGERS IN GAME
>FUCKING AUTOMATIC WEAPONS IN GAME
>FUCKING SJW IN GAME
>FUCKING JEWS IN GAME
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

now /v/ will start posting.
>>
>DICE

ew
>>
BumpbumpbumpfuckingbumpFUCK
>>
FUCKING SAY SOMETHING YOU FUCKING VIRGINS FUCK!!!!!!
>>
BUUUUUUUUUUUMP
>>
You fucks are doing this on purpose aren't you?
>>
Going to keep reposting this until someone actually takes notices so fuck you!

BUMP
>>
Bumpbump
>>
*farts*
>>
>Just buy the game
>first time i play defenders get fucking steamrolled
So far though i see your point
>>
That's what you get for playing literally anything other than Conquest, anon.
>>
>>389715469
Conquest is fucking boring though
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.