[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Honest opinion? I've been meaning to buy it long ago, didn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

Honest opinion?
I've been meaning to buy it long ago, didn't get to it because i was waiting for a sale or something.
However, i've not been playing many games these couple of years and want to buy it before the new update arrives, probably becoming more expensive.

I plan on buying it for my playstation
>>
>>389697914
oh yeah, forgot to add it's 25 bucks nowadays
>>
I actually just bought it recently as well. It's pretty fun if you like retro side scrollers. It feels like megaman with light rpg elements. There's some pretty tricky platforming at times as well and later bosses don't play around.
>>
it's a decent base game

plague of shadows+specter of torment add so much replayability though, and king of cards looks promising from what footage has been shown

hopefully battle mode is fun
>>
>>389697914
Absolutely fantastic game that's three games (soon to be four) in one.
>>
>>389698645
the one thing i didn't like about king of cards is that it's also a prequel.
i was expecting the king knight to have a "from rags to riches" story, some kind of super warioland story.
i'm not saying that's bad, but i feel they wasted a chance for a fun story there.
>>
Looking forward to King Knight, everything so far has been pretty great.
>>
King Knight seems okay. I'm not sure if I will enjoy it more than Spectre Knight.
>>
>>389699005
I agree on the prequel bit but I think they are saving whatever comes next story wise for a possible sequel.
>>
I got a physical copy on clearance at walmart for $7. Lucky me
>>
>>389697914
It's a great platformer with some really good level design
>>
>>389697914
One of the best soundtracks to come out in the past 20 years.
>>
>>389697914
Great game, though overrated. I give the devs credit for expanding on the world and characters in the other campaigns.
>>
>>389697914
Just been playing through this.
I know this game is supposed to re-live the retro era, but why the fuck do enemies still respawn when you exit and re-enter an area? I thought this only happened because of memory issues back in the day? There is no excuse now.
>>
>>389702424
Up there with To the Moon and Silver Surfer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqAYMZSOQao
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.