[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why was this game so fucking good? The character felt so relatable

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: wolfenstein.jpg (35KB, 300x424px) Image search: [Google]
wolfenstein.jpg
35KB, 300x424px
Why was this game so fucking good? The character felt so relatable and i genuinly got angry or happy or pumped up at certain parts of the game
>>
>>389692330
go back to /v/ faggot
>>
>>389692330
Kill alt-rightists is always satisfying.
>>
>>389692332
the game teaches you that a nazi world is good

>moon base within 14 years of victory
>>
>>389692330
i hope you get dick cancer

>>389692332
you too.
>>
>>389692330
Wrong board >>>/v/
>>
>>389692332
>alt-rightists
That doesn't exist
>>
>>389692332
It seems the definition of alt right changes with the day.
>>
>>389692337
You can't change what was never a thing to begin with. I don't care if what faggot says there is one, there isn't and only the media is trying to act like there is one.
>>
>>389692338
right wing, your political views are to the right, but the people who are in office on the right are not your fucking politicians, so you need an alternative right wing.

That's how it started, and there was an alt right.

but then media and every left cunt decided alt right = nazi and it killed what was a growing movement.
>>
>/pol/ and /v/: The thread
>>
Video games ARE technology.
>>
>>389692332
Wait, you hate racists/fascists on 4chan a.k.a /pol/ the site?

Reasonable people like yourself are called cucks/leftists around here so beware!
>>
>>389692330
Go back to /v/, faggot.
>>
>>389692340
/pol/ hates video games
>>
>>389692343
>>389692335
>>389692331
Guessing this thread was moved from /pol/
>>
>>389692330
>great, tight, gunplay
>empowering but not power fantasy level combat
>engaging story
>tons of effort put into detail of design, general lore and setpieces, which are often just used one-off, meaning they spent the time and effort to construct huge setpieces that would only be used for one scene
>puts the evil of the nazis in front of you for you to experience without cramming it down your fucking throat like a game would in 2017
>great set-up of stuff that would be expanded upon later like the Da'at Yichud
>simple, likeable protagonist
>strong supporting cast
>extremely cinematic
>tonally fluid but coherent, often flowing back and forth between quirky, punk-attitude cinematics and gravely serious ones
>django-unchained vibe of "let's just make everything really bombastic, dynamic and awesome" but backs it up with its level of quality and refinement so it's not style over substance
>obvious love for its classic shooter roots but still hinges on its modern-shooter elements, simultaneously providing a nice balance of gameplay aspects while also setting itself apart from full-on classic-style shooters of its ilk like nu-doom, effectively making it its own thing
>so much more

i love this game
>>
>>389693519
Worse, it was moved here from /g/
>>
It's one of the most fun to play and fluid fps games ever made this generation
>>
It was unironically fucking great for an fps, I don't care what anyone says
>>
>sequel is on id tech 6
can't wait m8
>>
>>389695935
Why, is it commonly shat upon?
>>
>>389697263
it's only shat on here because any amount of story=bad for /v/
and now killing nazis is also bad for /v/
>>
>>389697326
retarded. This game handled the Nazis in such a non-retarded way, it's fantastic.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.