[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The reviewer who couldn't beat the tutorial in Cuphead:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5

File: cuphead-10-11-16-1-1024x576.jpg (85KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
cuphead-10-11-16-1-1024x576.jpg
85KB, 1024x576px
The reviewer who couldn't beat the tutorial in Cuphead:
>I don’t mind playing hard games now and then. Dark Souls wasn’t my type of game, but I had a tough time with Wolfenstein: The New Order, and it was joyful. I usually play Call of Duty games on a notch above the normal difficulty setting, because I like the challenge of playing some battles over and over.
>>
imagine caring
>>
not video games
>>
Maybe he should stick to reviewing FPS then?
>>
>>389680279
He wasn't going to review Cuphead either way.
>>
>is a "vidya journos are so dead in the water they need to use anything to create culture wars" episode
>>
>>389680364
Oh, why is this a thing if it wasn't a review of his then? It's just a guy being retarded.
>>
>>389680364
YEAH AND ITS DRUMPFS FAULT ANYWAY FUCKING RACISTS PIGS
>>
>>389680364
We didn't know that until he posted an article saying so, everyone was under the impression that he was doing a review, a review that would affect the metacritic score.
>>
>>389680475
He just uploaded the video because he needs to maintain a presense on social media.
The really funny part is that when internet idiots started attacking him on Twitter, he wrote a long-ass piece about how they're all Trump supporting nazis. Instead of, you know, ignoring them.
>>
>>389680610
Was meant for >>389680475
>>
>>389680610
Oh no, not the metacritic score!
>>
>>389680610
It really is your fault for even looking at Metacritic scores in the first place. They have their shitty industry that consists of bad studios and bad "journalists" in a decades-long circlejerk, and we really don't need to be a part of it.
>>
>>389680610
Well fair enough then.

>>389680613
Yeah, that's just asking for more trouble. Maybe literally, people are probably only giving him more attention now.
>>
>>389679767
I like how it confirms COD and FPS in general is for brainless faggots.
>>
>>389679767
>The reviewer

He's not a reviewer.
>>
>>389679767
>but I had a tough time with Wolfenstein: The New Order
how is that even possible? The game was a walk in the park and it told you what to do for everything
>>
>>389679767
In a perfect world subhuman fags like him would be holocausted with no quesitons asked, no trials and tribulations, just fucking holocausting 24/7 - making the world a better place hour by hour. Day by day.
>>
>>389680806
Nevertheless, the long-ass article that he's released since actually reveals a fuckload about who reviews games and how. He says he has a 15-hour workday and gets maybe an hour of CoD here and there. He lists Assassin's Creed as proof that he knows what he's talking about. He really has nothing to do with games and his opinion on any of them is completely irrelevant.
He's not at fault or anything, he isn't getting paid out of my pocket or yours. It just shows how and why these reviews are written like that. The highlight of his career, he says, was Blizzard CEO congratulating him on 25 years of good service.
>>
>showcase/cover a highly anticipated product poorly
>press in every other industry: lol what a gaffe
>press in vidya industry: YOU DON'T EVEN NEED TO PLAY A GAME TO REVIEW IT, DEAL WITH PISSBABIES
>>
File: 1487971062014.gif (2MB, 499x306px) Image search: [Google]
1487971062014.gif
2MB, 499x306px
>Game """""Journalist""""" gets called out rightfully so for being absolutely awful at the game
>N-NO, YOU'RE JUST A BUNCH OF BUTTHURT DRUMPFTARDS! GAMERGATE! POLITICS! SHIT THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MY SKILL AT VIDEOGAMES! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!
>>
He says he's passionate about games, but that's bullshit. He's passionate aboutt eh INDUSTRY, laughable as that is. As for games, he, according to his own words, only has a passing mild interest in them.
>>
>>389680709
Someone who clearly doesn't know what they're doing shouldn't have their opinion accounted for.
>>
>>389680743
>and we really don't need to be a part of it.
You're absolutely right, and I try not to give metacritic bandwidth, but I was speaking for everyone else who was pissed off about it.
>>
>>389680610
He gave Mass Effect a negative review because he didn't know he could level up. Expecting the same from a Cuphead review isn't that far out there.
>>
I'd pay to watch him play spelunky for the first time.
>>
>>389679767
He said the tutorial didn't tell him to stand on the stone.

These are the people who influence metacritic scores that /v/ love to eat up then call the game shit without actually playing it.
>>
>>389681982
That's the point: ALL reviewers on Metacritic are like that. Their way if experiencing games for reviews is horrid. In order to beat it on time, they play on lowest difficultues, cheese their way through and then write a very rough estimate of what they think you're going to think about it. The whole system is completely broken.
>>
File: 1469303081949.jpg (49KB, 640x559px) Image search: [Google]
1469303081949.jpg
49KB, 640x559px
>I was only pretending to be retarded
Reminder the next generation of our leaders is going to be people like this who shit themselves at any criticism
>>
>>389679767
>but I had a tough time with Wolfenstein: The New Order

Theres the problem, that game was easy as fuck.
>>
File: 1504535688777.jpg (145KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1504535688777.jpg
145KB, 1280x720px
>>389682909
>next generation of our leaders is going to be people like this who shit themselves at any criticism
>next generation
>>
>>389682878
Dunkey did a good video on exactly this.
https://youtu.be/lG2dXobAXLI
>>
>>389679767
>I'm good at games that automatically aim for me
Really makes you think
>>
File: 1492912313418.png (616KB, 1070x601px) Image search: [Google]
1492912313418.png
616KB, 1070x601px
>>389681431

IT
WAS
HER TUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURN!!!
>>
>>389679767
>it was joyful

Who talks like that?
>>
>People acting like him not reviewing Cuphead somehow makes this okay.

The problem is someone that stupid being paid to blog about video games.
>>
>>389685546
He's not necessarily stupid and he's apparently decent at some other games. Industry insiders explain that he's orobably been assigned on the game by the editir. But the fact us this doesn't matter. Incompetent (throught their fault ir situationally) people give worthless reviews and that's how the whole industry works.
>>
>>389685870
Maybe you should learn to write a proper sentence before you talk about whether or not retards should be tolerated.
>>
>beating a dead horse
Can we just talk about the game?
>>
>>389686554
The game wouldn't even get this much attention if it wasn't for said dead horse.
>>
>>389686652
I guess something good did come out of it then
>>
>>389686554
Game looks like it will be a below average platformer with nice looking art
>>
>>389686681
For real though. It looks okay. Maybe not the best run and gun out there but still worth a playthough
>>
FAKE NEWS
FAKE GAMER
FAKE EXCUSES

gamergate did nothing wrong
>>
>>389679767
I feel bad for the team behind cuphead
They put so much effort into it but nobody will ever be able to discuss it without bringing up a mouth-breathing retard who has less intelligence than a pigeon
>>
>>389679867
Fpbp. Why do you faggots care so much and regurgitate the same shit in these threads? It won't make a difference.
>>
>people complaining about one person who reviewed cuphead without completing the tutorial
Literally just one person.
About 80% of people who played Ring Runner never made it out the tutorial, and many of them left reviews.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.