[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people defend fighting games, they are fucking retarded.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: kqNHOyD.jpg (60KB, 623x713px) Image search: [Google]
kqNHOyD.jpg
60KB, 623x713px
Why do people defend fighting games, they are fucking retarded. All competitive fighting games are is figuring out which charter is the most imbalanced, and then abusing that to win. Anything that has you going "ok, I have 40 FRAMES of invincibility, which means I can do a wake up uppercut to safely hit [specific character] so he cant do [specific move]" is fucking AUTISM to the nth degree.
>>
Because they are supposedly hard. And they are quite unpopular, which adds to the /v/ points.
>>
>>389678136
>he doesnt have terminal autism
why are you even here
>>
One thing I love about fighting games is that if you lose it is your fault and no one else's.
>b-b-but my character is low tier
If you knew that why are you saying it
>the inputs are too hard for my little baby bitch fingers
Look up BrolyLegs
>this guy is too good
You can be just as good, if not better
>>
>>389678136
>I suck at _____ genre of video games therefore _____ genre is bad.
>>
I'm confused about how this is different from literally any other game
>>
>>389678136
but what happens when two of the SAME character play against eachother? does the universe implode from a lack of skill?
>>
>>389680470
>Look up BrolyLegs
>SFV player
why are all the disabled people SFV players? is it just because of the ole "less disable people so they're obviously not going to be playing already niche games" or is it just because of SFV's baby easy execution? is it both?
>>
File: .webm (3MB, 960x538px) Image search: [Google]
.webm
3MB, 960x538px
I don't get how people can enjoy MOBAs, either as a player or a spectator. Fighting games are fucking amazing, it's a shame that the genre is so niche.

>>389682274
There was a blind guy that played Killer Instinct. He relied on the sound of his character's footsteps for positioning. Someone in one tournament went for a mirror match to fuck him up, kinda hilarious. I don't know more details on that though.
>>
>Why do people defend [any genre] games, they are fucking retarded. All competitive [any genre] games are is figuring out which [player variable] is the most imbalanced, and then abusing that to win.
>>
>>389680470
>Look up BrolyLegs
well, i didnt se much of if but i ended up watching a 6 minutre video of LTG getting asspoained about losing to him kek
>>
>>389678136
Well you have several way to play fighting games. You can usually beat the bots and your friends just by mashing which can be a fun experience. Then you have the stage 2 of skill where you figure out some combos and you stop mashing but you're still going to do bad against the frame data autists. Sadly due to the small playerbases these games have, especially on PC, the frame data autists are the only ones you'll be playing with after a month.
>>
File: 1483626722664.jpg (94KB, 700x650px) Image search: [Google]
1483626722664.jpg
94KB, 700x650px
What's so autistic about frame data? Are the concepts of certain moves putting you at a disadvantage and frametraps really that hard to understand?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.