[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder if you married Tharja in Awakening you become the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: tharja.jpg (504KB, 1374x3000px) Image search: [Google]
tharja.jpg
504KB, 1374x3000px
Reminder if you married Tharja in Awakening you become the Addams Family.
>>
>>389675654
sell me this game. i have 3ds for years now, i was always interested in it but never actually tried it. i enjoy turn-based rpgs, so it's not like i'd force myself to play it
>>
>>389676310
Don't worry I'm not OP who play the game for waifu and some shit.
Fire emblem is like tactical rpg with different setting and visuals, it's depend In u unit movement and there level also and there like support thingy of pair unit with each other they will perform better and also opening different story for each unit with different dialog so far this game is ok for starting playing fire emblem.
About myself I'm still in mid of the game but heared alot of good things about conquest and birthright and dont go to the new one its shit.
>>
To be honest, it's a hard sell. The characters are trope-y, same turn enemy reinforcements cause cheap deaths/restarts, and pair-up is a broken mechanic that probably never should have existed. I love me some Fire Emblem, but this one was a stumble.
>>
>>389676310
as someone who never played a fire emblem game before, I absolutely loved it and thought it was fantastic. I loved making characters gettting married, loved the story and had an amazing time.

Old fire emblem fans will tell you it's shit but if you're just getting into the series, it's a great way to start.
>>
>>389676310
I've played fire emblem since the first gba game and sacred stones. I still love the games although they have taken a dramatic turn towards being the sims and not tactical rpg. That said, it still has all the same mechanics from the older games and the characters have always been tropes/ archetypes of some kind, it's only nostalgia that people on /v/ believe otherwise. Awakening is one of the better ways to start. Try it first and if you like it then try conquest/birthright. Don't start with Echoes, it takes a different route than fore emblem has traditionally had, only try it if you like all the others you play
>>
File: 1452193985512.jpg (249KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1452193985512.jpg
249KB, 640x480px
>>389675654
All the more reason to marry her.
>>
>>389676994
>but heared alot of good things about conquest and birthright
Is this bait?
>>
File: 3c32180faeab3a530e6dea7092e76552.jpg (231KB, 1132x800px) Image search: [Google]
3c32180faeab3a530e6dea7092e76552.jpg
231KB, 1132x800px
>>389676310
Strictly speaking gameplay, there's nothing all that special really and you'll steamroll through the game no matter what difficulty you're playing on outside of Lunatic+.

Just move your guy to attack someone and hope they'll land a hit with their given percentage, maybe even activate a skill when they battle after a certain point. You can pair certain characters together and they'll build a relationship together allowing them to either attack or guard the character during battle more often as their relationship deepens.

There's also pretty much no level cap in this game, you can reclass all you want which sets your level back to one keeping your boosted stats. You can keep doing this to your heart's desire and get the skills you want for your characters with the classes they have available for them.
>>
>>389676310
I liked it, but it's not a "good" game, just a good game. You shouldn't be having fun while playing it.
>>
Does that mean I get to blow up a bunch of model trains?
>>
>>389678813
Yes.
>>
>>389675654
Is that meant to be a bad thing?
>>
File: 1503775286119.jpg (161KB, 521x896px) Image search: [Google]
1503775286119.jpg
161KB, 521x896px
That would be cool though.
Instead you get an obsessive bitch that's neglectful towards your kids at best and full on abusive at worst.
>>
>>389675654
So that makes me Gomez and I'll have awesome kids like Wednesday? Sounds great.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.