[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Anon get destiny 2 it's fun!" What do you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Destiny-2.jpg (87KB, 400x399px) Image search: [Google]
Destiny-2.jpg
87KB, 400x399px
>"Anon get destiny 2 it's fun!"
What do you say to this?

Mind you I played the first one and it was fun but I'm experienced the core of the game already and I don't want to spend over 100$ in DLC that isn't worth it.
>>
>>389670457
I say I'm waiting for the PC version.
>>
>>389670457
you answered your own question OP
>>
>>389670457
"No"
>>
>i'll think about it

for a week until they get bored of the game
>>
>>389670457
Do the beastie boy's know they're using Sabotage in their ads for this?
>>
>>389672082
It probably isn't their choice, whoever owns the publishing rights usually the record label exclusively can say yay or nay to advert use.
>>
>>389670457
>Anon let's eat faeces together it's really tasty!
>What do you say to this?

Hmm, that's a tough one.
>>
>>389670457
As much as I want to recommend Destiny 2 it will always be in the shadow of the failure of vanilla Destiny. Main campaign is short but it does get its point across and the main campaign story isn't bad, it's good but it's short, there is an in-game story and it is really interesting but it does require you to know the lore of the first game. Gameplay is similar to Destiny (no surprise there, it is a sequel) so if you enjoyed Destiny's gameplay but wanted more to do Destiny 2 will be more of your cup of tea.
>>
File: 1493758677489.png (25KB, 669x514px) Image search: [Google]
1493758677489.png
25KB, 669x514px
>>389670457
Can someone explain destiny to me? Is this just like a halo mmo? is it good?
>>
File: 1391904804175.gif (3MB, 312x185px) Image search: [Google]
1391904804175.gif
3MB, 312x185px
>Shotguns, FRs, and Snipers are Heavy Weapons now
What fucking lazy-ass intern spearheaded this fucking idea?
>>
>>389675102
it's first person Diablo
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.