[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did they really need to make the entirety of Sonic Mania's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: Phantom_Ruby_power_1.jpg (245KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
Phantom_Ruby_power_1.jpg
245KB, 1200x675px
Did they really need to make the entirety of Sonic Mania's plot nothing more than a prequel to Forces?
>>
>>389668785
to cater to all audience
>>
>>389668785
Did they really need to make Sonic 3, a full priced $60 game in early 1994 a prequel to Sonic and Knuckles, a full priced $60 game in late 1994?`
>>
>>389668978
The game was too big for one cart.
>>
>>389668785
There is literally nothing wrong with the tie-in
>>
>>389668883
THE LONG ARM OF THE LAW
HEAVY GUNNER
THE MASTERFUL NINJA OF THE SNOW
HEAVY SHINOBI
THE SHOWMAN OF THE SALOON
HEAVY MAGICIAN
THE CRAZY MOTORIST OF THE MAGMA
HEAVY RIDER & Jimmy
MOST DANGEROUS ROBOT IN HISTORY OF WORLD
HEAVY KING
for the glory of the empire
EGG SQUADRON, HARDBOILED HEAVIES ARE HERE
>>
>>389668978
Not to mention forces is only 40 dollary doos so it and mania together are the price of one standard game unlike Sonic tree & chuckles
>>
>>389669091
Games. Sold at $60 each. Don't tell me you actually think it was one game sold for $120 and that that was fucking worth it Anon.

It was planned to be one game but they failed. Instead of scrapping all their ideas like they did with 2's, they decided to make two games out of it and charge full price. The attachment gimmick was just a cool feature that allowed them to join.

You don't actually think 2 and Knuckles is one game also, do you?
>>
File: Knuckles.webm (2MB, 1280x654px) Image search: [Google]
Knuckles.webm
2MB, 1280x654px
>>389669358
>sonic tree and chuckles

Kek
>>
>>389668883
Am I the only to get Rayman 1 vibes from them?
>>
>>389669625
I love how everyone involved is so aware of thier memes
https://youtu.be/dqrxL_nbbDA
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.