[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this game is fun if you pretend it takes place in the same universe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 3max (1).jpg (118KB, 550x685px) Image search: [Google]
3max (1).jpg
118KB, 550x685px
this game is fun if you pretend it takes place in the same universe as from dusk till dawn
>>
They finally add PvP yet?
>>
File: 123.webm (78KB, 480x358px) Image search: [Google]
123.webm
78KB, 480x358px
wat
>>
It's coop, arcadey phantom pain.
>>
>>389667604

no, makes no sense in this game
>>
>>389667771

it's really not that much like mgsv, i dunno why people keep saying that
>>
I bought it couple months ago and its a fun Metal Gear replacer for me.
The world is massive too so sometimes I just explore and collect stuff. Wish you could ditch your squad though.
>>
>>389668395
I pirates it but maybe if you join a multiplayer game and tell the rest of your squad to get fucked, then maybe you can play solo?
>>
>>389667334
It's a fun game. I wish it had a bit more strategy/depth but it's fun. Probably my first choice for if I want to hop on and have some quick spec ops fun. Very few alternatives in the current market.
>>
If the cover didnt have Ghost Recon on the front of it, I would think that it was a game about tacticool shooting against giants in some forgotten valley or some shit, look at the size of that skele. Why isnt this a game.
>>
no really, i wish there was a mod that turned all sicarios into vampires
>>
>>389668518
You can ask them to wait and they will live you alone but if you start a gunfight they always show up.
>>
>>389669008

yeah no that doesn't work, they always follow me after a short while matter how often i tell them to hold position

i do prefer this in single player tho.
>>
I have fun with both this and The Division. They are fun third person shooters and I dont get all the hate they get.
Division also is still getting game modes when its like 2 years old I think.
>>
>>389669909
Correction, division is getting shit game modes. The devs are only interested in PvP and they can't even get that right.
>>
>>389669909
Division was a mess on release that gradually became a decent game when they put out DLC, fixes, and lowered the price. Wildlands had a hilariously buggy open beta and I have to assume that's the impression that stuck with people.
>>
>>389670059
I find it odd that The Division was so much more mechanically sound compared to Wildlands, despite releasing later and using the same engine. I just wish I could have the more conventional gameplay of Wildlands (stealth + realistic TTK) in the setting of The Division. Bullet sponges can suck my dick, they're not fun.
>>
>>389670050
What do you mean shit game mods?
Survival is pretty fucking cool. Its the best part of that game for me.
Dark Zone is fun too but I havent found any player there myself.
And they are going to add a team based pvp mode.

>>389670059
I dont remember any bugs in GR open beta to be honest but I wish they left my savedata from that for when i bought the game months later.
>>
>>389670812
Maybe online play exasperated the bugs, I was playing 4 player coop and they were mostly physics related. Crashing into another car was a guaranteed clusterfuck.
>>
>>389668251
because its better than mgs5
>>
>>389670954
Oh actually I got a bug where I couldnt play online but I forgot about it cuz I rather play this game by myself.
Dunno why it should be fun with other people but I didnt enjoy it during the open beta.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.