[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Surely, you arent such a filthy criminal to support the stormcloakniggers,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 247
Thread images: 46

File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (264KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
264KB, 1920x1080px
Surely, you arent such a filthy criminal to support the stormcloakniggers, right anon?
>>
>>389667007
I kill both and live like a Raider.....errr wrong game "Bandit"
>>
Whats the appeal of this game
>>
>>389667232
i fucking hate /v/s contrarianism so fucking much
>>
>>389667353
What contrarianism Im just asking
>>
>>389667596
You are supposed to accept without questioning.
>>
>>389667596
if you dont see how such a game can have huge appeal to lots of people, then i dont know how to explain it to you

but lets be honest, /v/ loves to shit on skyrim because of its popularity.im not saying its a perfect game, it suffers from shitloads of problems and retarded decisions by bethesda but it most certainly doesnt deserve the hate it gets on /v/ either
>>
>>389667950
I just gave up pretty soon into the game and seeing this thread reminded me of it and how big it got
I can see the mass appeal in GTA, but in this one not so much, its slow and clunky and not pretty
>>
Skyrim is my favorite game.
Fight me.
>>
File: Imperial_Trigger.jpg (79KB, 465x726px) Image search: [Google]
Imperial_Trigger.jpg
79KB, 465x726px
>>389667007
Fuck off Impericuck. You have to go back.
>>
>>389668140
Some people just like having a massive sandbox world to explore and fuck around in. Most just like it due to mass marketing.
>>
>>389668140
its a perfect combination of the open word action games that "normies" enjoy and the rpg setting that the "nerds" love.its from a big company and famous franchies.its easy to see how it became so huge.
also, have in mind that we didnt have the witcher 3, bloodborne, breath of the wild, etc back then, for what it was, it was amazing game when it came out.

i do agree that it was far from the "10/10, once in a lifetime experience, best game ever created" that most of the sites shilled and it does get boring relatively fast, but its still a really good game imo
>>
What is so wrong about wanting independence from a crippling and dying Empire? Talos' dynasty is no more.
>>
>fighting for the people who were going to execute for no reason
>>
>>389668615
That's what the Thalmor want. A broken empire and an isolated Skyrim are far easier targets than a unified empire
>>
Holy fucking shit, I am so fucking tired of still seeing Skyrim everywhere.

Now we have fucking Skyrim for the Switch and in VR. Can Bethesda just move on and make another new game rather than milking this one over and over again, holy shit.
>>
>>389667007
nords are the niggers of cyrodil
>>
>>389667007
no, i support the imperial because the true enemy is the thalmor. banning talos worship was not cool, that i agree with. the thalmor should be destroyed quickly, to make things right again.
>>
>>389669903
salty humanshits
>>
>>389668878
No, the Thalmor want the fighting to continue for as long as possible. It says in their books that a Stormcloak victory is to also be avoided at all costs.
>>
File: Thalmor_Guild.jpg (275KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Thalmor_Guild.jpg
275KB, 1920x1080px
I choose neither Stormcucks nor Imperiballs. I am Aldmeri Dominion.
>>
>>389670829
this

purge the humanshits from the world

lizzard holocaust best day of my life
>>
>>389670829
Thiere really should have been an opition to join them in the game.
>>
>>389667007
>Imperials are introduced trying to behead you because lol fuck paper work
>Stormcloaks are so shit that Imperials are still the favored choice
How did this even happen?
>>
>>389671163
At the very least you should have been able to turn over The Blades to get the info you needed in that one infiltration quest. Then they could have replaced the Thalmor kill teams with Blade remnants.
>>
>>389670829
>tfw no qt Thalmor gf
>>
>>389671490
>Qt
>mer
>>
>>389669004
>Can Bethesda just move on and make another new game rather than milking this one

There is still milk in the teet. Business 101. Milk it until profits run dry. There are still many people re-discovering Skyrim thanks to so many great mods. Skyrim is an enormously rich game with many ways to play. A second playthrough can be even more rewarding than the first. Also, because fans of Skyrim are still speak passionately about the game, there are many people who are only now just discovering Skyrim for the first time. As long as that dynamic is in play, Bethesda isn't going to step on its toes and rush out a new Elder Scrolls game.

Hopefully though, Bethesda is working on a new Elder Scrolls as we speak. These things take five years or more to develop. The next Elder Scrolls needs to be industry changing. I can wait. I want it to be complete and I want it to be brilliant.
>>
>>389672140
Yes you heard me. Some of the generic Thalmor Justicars are very good looking in the face compared to the Altmer female NPCs
>>
>>389668140
>I just gave up pretty soon into the game
Do you understand how dumb you sound? So you played it for a few hours at most, and yet you're stupefied that people who actually put time in enjoyed it?
>>
>tfw the only reason you don't go Stormcloak is because the people of Whiterun are treated like shit
>>
>1 bitch Legate represents the entire Empire
>>
>>389670829
fucking kill yourself shitskin
>>
>>389672560
I don't really dislike the Empire because of that, but you can't pretend the current Empire isn't corrupt to the very core and is dying. It would gladly sell out every other province to secure Cyrodil. Even High Rock is in the same position of Skyrim with all the in-fighting. The Empire cannot maintain order.
>>
>>389672652
>getting this mad
>>
File: Skyrim Imperial Influence.png (91KB, 988x813px) Image search: [Google]
Skyrim Imperial Influence.png
91KB, 988x813px
It's not even a question of Empire vs Stormcloaks. Emperor is emperor by his divine right. Divine right manifests in the dragon blood of the Emperor. When Martin Septim died, so did the Septim dynasty physically and Empire's divine right, metaphysically. Empire has no claim on anyone nor anything. The illegitimate institution needs to be abolished.

On a completely different level, there's this argument. If you're woke, you know it's Dragonborn who needs to usurp the empire and reforge it anew. And only a cuckborn would do that by allying with the Empire instead of killing Ulfric and descending into Cyrodiil, shouting, with nords behind him. History repeats and this is how it happened the last time.

Also a reminder; you assassinated the Emperor. The Empire ain't gonna win no war anytime soon.
>>
>>389672560
She's a captain which isn't worrisome, but the General overseeing the entire war was right there and just as arbitrary. That's a very bad sign
>>
>>389667007
shit game, shit choice, shit thread

back to redit
>>
>>389674146
>redit
>>
Imperiniggers can go to hell together with that powergrabbing criminal Ulfric. Who else neutral masterrace here?
>>
>>389674215
>what is spam filter
>>
>>389667007
>Stormcloaks for the short term fags
>Imperials for those that don't want to be ass raped
>>
>>389667007
skyrim for the nords!
>>
Doesn't matter what side you pick gameplay wise, just choose which faction has cooler armour.

As for LOREFAGS:

>"m-muh Empire is only way to s-stop the knife ears!!!"
Empire consists of absolutely fuck all provinces at the moment, and has very little way of regaining them. The idea that they are going to "gather strength" to re-fuck the elves is utter nonsense, every thread there is some nigger using the "pls be friends with us while we recover to REMOV ELF" while providing ZERO evidence as to how the fuck they're going to ever do that.
That being said, Elves fighting Nords in Skyrim would prove very difficult for them since Nords are THE elf-removing race and Skyrim isn't exactly an easy land to keep a hold on.

>"m-muh talos!!! m-muh nord elf removers!!! skyrim f-for the nords!!!"
Talos worship wasn't even really banned, people openly practiced it all over Skyrim, it was only when Obongo Niggercloak decided to kick up a fuss that the Thalmor actually started to give enough of a fuck about that snowy shithole for it to be """"""""banned""""""" despite the fact that a preacher of Talos is yelling out pro-talos shit in fucking Whiterun for the entire game. Ulfric is also a faggot and arguably just a knife-ear lapdog who can't rule for shit and got captured by Elves in the Great War who realised who he was and how they could use him to fuck the humans. He was then allowed to fucking escape SPECIFICALLY to go fuck it up for humanity.

tl;dr- The Lore is so utterly retarded that neither side makes a fucking lick of sense because Bethesda tried so hard to make choosing sides a "difficult" choice that they made choosing either side fucking nonsensical so that they only person with the right idea in the whole game is that one Jarl in Whiterun who doesn't give a single, solitary fuck.

God Skyrim is so fucking bad.
>>
>>389667007
>become a werewolf
>it's absolutely terrible, the damage is mediocre and it locks me out of using any weapons, items or magic
>become a vampire lord
>it's actually not bad but the disadvantages are annoying to work around, transforming is really clunky and the powers it gives me access to are things that i don't really want or need
i don't really understand the point of having these superhuman transformations if they're not really any better than just hitting things with a flaming sword, especially because neither of them contribute to levelling up
>>
>>389676283
>God Skyrim is so fucking bad.
its not tho
>>
>>389676283
If Skyrim's bad, it's definitely not because they wrote some really good lore on Empire and Skyrim.
>>
>>389676283
You need to make a choice though, the war continuing with no end is exactly what the Thalmor want and if you take Balgruff's way of action the Thalmor will win regardless.
>>
>No qt Dunmer gf

ONE STEP CLOSER TO THE EDGE
>>
File: altmer.jpg (36KB, 256x352px) Image search: [Google]
altmer.jpg
36KB, 256x352px
Anyone who supports the Stormcloaks are helping the glorious Altmer Master Race to achieve dominance in Tamriel.
>>
File: John_Henry_Eden.jpg (213KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
John_Henry_Eden.jpg
213KB, 1680x1050px
>>389671171
They were trying to make the decision a morally grey one but Bethesda is complete shit at writing any story that isn't Pure Righteousness vs Literally Stalitler.
>>
"Fifth age was a mistake"
-Martin Septim
>>
>>389667007
Stormcloaks, Imperials, Dragons, aint no matter to me what I kill
>>
File: 1504408830481.jpg (34KB, 431x455px) Image search: [Google]
1504408830481.jpg
34KB, 431x455px
>Humanity literally on their way to get removed from reality by elves
>Empire needs to recover before they can try again to wreck the Dominion
>Ulfric cannot understand that they need a break to recover, immediately declares civil war that will severely weaken both sides and open up to total conquest by the Aldmeri Dominion
>Literally no imperial agent actually enforces the "No Talos worshipping" rule, only people to do that are Dominion agents
>You cannot actually convince both the stormcloaks and the imperium to make peace in order to focus on the elves
>Only thing you can do is a ceasefire because the fucking dragons arrived, dipshits on both sides still want major cities before they can come to an agreement
>>
File: Clavicus_Vile_Statue.jpg (336KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
Clavicus_Vile_Statue.jpg
336KB, 1440x900px
>>389676283
>ask Clavicus Vile to bring an end to the civil war
>he contemplates just killing absolutely everyone on both sides

Based as fuck.
>>
>>389673201
But I didn't assassinated the emperor, I fucking decapitated that bitch with my legendary imperial sword the moment I woke up, wearing my full imperial armor with the spartan helmet, nobody kidnaps me while I sleep, I also punished Lydia for being such a shitty housecarl
>>
>>389678613
He wasn't wrong.
>>
>>389678795
He never is
>>
File: 1504296573195.png (775KB, 469x586px) Image search: [Google]
1504296573195.png
775KB, 469x586px
>>
>>389676306
Plus, transforming means you won't increase any of your other skills
>>
>Imperial troup carrying a stormcloak soldier as a prisonner
>"That's not fair ! I'm a hero of legend and will fight the oppressor !"
>Kill all the Imperials, wait for a thanks from the prisonner
>Tries to attack me

Stormcloak can fuck themselves.
Also, they're taking argonian as slaves. Who would do that ?
>>
>>389676306
Immunity to disease is pretty good.
I think werewolf has a downside, something minor like going to sleep doesn't give you bonus exp or something but it isn't that big a deal.
>>
Being a nationalist stormcloak was easily the funnest run in the game. Killing any non-Nords was a blast.
>>
>>389680609
Most fun I had was being a Thalmor Inquisitor. Going around the Imperial holdings looking for Talos worshippers. Proceeded to kill the people with anything implying they were a Talos worshipper and put a skeever tail on their beds.
>>
>>389667007
There is no nuance to the conflict in this game. The actual catalyst for the Stormcloak rebellion is completely inconsequential to the actual narrative presented and Bethesda basically boils down both sides to a pack of rapist barbarians who are technically right and the highly organized straight laced Empire who have no actual motivation to fuck over the Nords and are basically shoehorned into having a conflict with them rather than just taking one of their already per-established faults that have been established for over two decades.

Basically, OP is a faggot.
>>
File: 7870987098798709.jpg (103KB, 679x453px) Image search: [Google]
7870987098798709.jpg
103KB, 679x453px
>>389680492
>Immunity to disease is pretty good.
when has disease ever been an issue?
the only reason you'd want immunity to disease is to avoid becoming a vampire in the first place
>>
File: 0c9.jpg (57KB, 600x517px) Image search: [Google]
0c9.jpg
57KB, 600x517px
Talos outright speaks to you in Morrowind at the Ghost Fence stating the empire would die soon and perhaps it's for the better.
Real empire died during Oblivion after Martin died. Mede has no claims.
On the other hand, Hammerfell has proven to hold it's ground against Thalmor though, it could be Hoon Ding helping them.
If you take Kirkbride seriously, none of it matters; Thalmor win
>>
>>389681638
Why does Kirkbride have such a fucking boner for Elves in TES, good thing his word is not law.
>>
>tfw I just played this for the first time
Stormcloaks ftw
Imperial niggers plz leave
>>
>>389681638
>>389681785
Well Thalmor win technically in the sense that they return to the stars eventually. Not in the sense that they exterminate humans. Unless you have your own "c0da" in which case you should go back to that other site.
>>
>>389681819
Good job following a sleeper agent of the Thalmor, you retard
>>
>>389667950
Skyrim might've been hailed by /v/ if it wasn't a TES game. It's not just popularity, although that ties into it's mass appeal, it's the fact that it had predecessors that did the 'RPG' part better.

Beth games NEED mods for any sort of longevity and now they're trying to kill even that, probably because of how arrogant they became after Skyrim's success.

And with how aggressive they've been with reselling the same game over and over...
>>
>>389682176
Ulfric pulled a Bin Laden on the Thalmor. Traded information for resources, then when he got strong enough on his own he abandoned them and cut ties.
>>
File: By the Nine.jpg (161KB, 1200x1001px) Image search: [Google]
By the Nine.jpg
161KB, 1200x1001px
>>389681638
Reminder that the only good elf is a dead elf.
>>
Redguard LITERALLY aren't humans.
>>
File: 1483742483209.gif (1MB, 280x210px) Image search: [Google]
1483742483209.gif
1MB, 280x210px
Skyrim is shit and the writing between the Stormcloaks and Imperial army is retarded. Why keep bringing it up?
>>
File: qbZDkjK.png (253KB, 352x352px) Image search: [Google]
qbZDkjK.png
253KB, 352x352px
only a Dovahkiin can save the empire, good thing there is one in skyrim
>>
>>389667007
Im not a cuck or a liberal thanks
>>
File: 1467742638629.jpg (778KB, 1557x840px) Image search: [Google]
1467742638629.jpg
778KB, 1557x840px
>>
File: Numidium.png (1MB, 865x1320px) Image search: [Google]
Numidium.png
1MB, 865x1320px
>>389667007
Empire for frail stability
Stormcloak for blind nationalism

But it doesn't matter. If the Thalmor get their way, everyone's fucked
>>
File: Hlaalu_banner_2.png (297KB, 256x512px) Image search: [Google]
Hlaalu_banner_2.png
297KB, 256x512px
There is only one answer
>>
>>389682789
Thas rite. We wuz yokudans
>>
>>389682962
The men writing this wrote truths and his interpretations of them, but is still a liar. He's decieving you by spinning it in his way and not talking about what happened but would be inconvenient to his empire sucking position.
>>
File: 'empire' my ass..png (2MB, 1015x763px) Image search: [Google]
'empire' my ass..png
2MB, 1015x763px
>>389667007
Oh look it's another one of these.

Reminder that the nords have every right to secede from the shitty 'empire' of cyrodiil & highrock.
The humans aren't holding up their end of the bargain as far as a nation's responsibilities go, and the emperor is a fucking dunce.

Fuck'm.
Stormcloak rebellion might not have the best leadership/ideals, but its cause is just.
Once skyrim's free it can decide who gets to lead it.
>>
What morrowind mod is that
>>
Elder Scrolls lore threads are fun.
>>
>>389683435
Morrowind also seceeded.
>>
>>389669903
>I agree imperials are cucks that do dumb shit and won't do what's necessary
>we should support them anyway
>>
>>389683107
>another choice that doesn't matter in another terrible game
>>
File: 1503080758842.gif (1MB, 252x481px) Image search: [Google]
1503080758842.gif
1MB, 252x481px
>>389683435
>seceding only to be conquered by the thalmor
alright bud
>>
>>389672652
Oh they will anon.
But only when they'll take everyone else with them.
>>
>>389667007
fuck the snowniggers, hail the empire
>>
>>389683435
High Rock is also experiencing tons of in-fighting at the time of TESV. There is no Empire anymore.
>>
>>389683560
The only difference is you dont have to align yourself with a house at all.
>>
What the FUCK is Akavir planning? The reptileniggers are planning something. I know it.
>>
I side with the Stormcloaks because they didn't try to have me executed out of convenience.
>>
>>389682848
The gameplay of the war was shit as well
>>
>>389683709
do you have to align yourself with a side in the civil war for the skyrim MQ?
>>
File: todd.jpg (35KB, 680x719px) Image search: [Google]
todd.jpg
35KB, 680x719px
>>389667007
buy skyrim
>>
Skyrim is the game where we see bethesda's shit writing gimmick of morphing the lore to the point player's choice doesn't really make a difference. In this case, either way, thalmor win regardless of dohvakiin's preference of imperials vs stormcloaks, which is gonna be the setting of TES6. Some writers want to be deep and intellectual so bad they overdo the " there's no good or bad people" and "everyone's right in their own way" theme that they forget that there are fucking wrong people, there are retards and there are bad decisions. Eliminating such major factors only results in a shit plot and shittier lore. Not to mention the gameplay was shit normalfag catering crap which isn't even an RPG.
>>
File: 1449386609404.jpg (166KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
1449386609404.jpg
166KB, 1360x768px
>>389676306
Reminder that modded skyrim is currently the best werewolf sim on the market.
>>
>>389684239
Can I rape women as a Werewolf
>>
Why didnt vivec order the meteor to be mined away once he knew his powers would fade after the destruction of the heart?
>>
GOD I FUCKING HATE SKYRIM AND THESE SHITTY FUCKING THREADS

FUCK BETHESDA THEY MAKE UTTERLY BORING GAMES AND CAN'T DO GOOD GAMEPLAY TO SAVE THEIR LIVES

PEOPLE ONLY BUY BECAUSE OMFG LE OPEN WORLD MEME

SEE THAT MOUNTAIN??? U CAN CLIMB IT WOW

YEAH NO TODD

skyrim + these threads literally give me a headache, this place is like groundhog day only it lasts a decade or more
>>
>>389677698
>implying the imperial cucks & their incompetence didn't do/aren't doing more for that than anyone else
Ditch the humans, they don't know how to remove elf.
>>
>>389670829
When the empire surrendered to the Aldmeri Dominion, they´ve shamed us all!
Talos be with you.
>>
>>389682962
>posting mede's copypasta
Giving you more than a (you) is more than you deserve.
>>
>>389683645
>this is what imperialcucks actually believe
You're the only one getting conquered, colovian bitch-boy.
Don't worry though, we'll come down south & save you (again) when we have the time.
>>
>>389683803
>taking the execution personally
I'm an anti-imperial fag, but that's just dumb.
Bet you took the 'benny tried to kill you, better get revenge!' low-quality NV bait hook/line/sinker too.
Fucking rolleyes.webm
>>
>>389684265
That takes...other mods.
>>
>>389667007
well the empire tried to kill me for no reason once already why should i give them a second chance
>>
>>389683926
I got it on piratebay.Does that count mr howard?
>>
>>389684293
Because he's an asshole mary sue self insert.
>>
>Altmer that joined Stormcloaks
Am I doing it right?
>>
>>389686076
>mer
No.
>>
File: ScreenShot13.jpg (372KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
ScreenShot13.jpg
372KB, 1600x900px
>>389686076
Only if you're playing as a hulking nordaboo.
>>
>>389686076
Yes it makes sense, many altmer disapproved of the thalmor and left the summerset isles.
>>
>>389686773
I'm a dainty altmer cocksleeve with a fetish for the BNC.
>>
>>389667950
>/v/ loves to shit on skyrim because of its popularity

I get your feelings, I really do, but replaying this bugfest recently sent me over the fucking edge, and I cannot agree with you that the hate for Skyrim on here is based on contrarianism alone. Putting aside all the obvious arguments about it being dumbed down content wise, literally every time I ran the game I would encounter a bug and/or the game would crash at some point. The civil war, an extension of the main quest, breaks every time I play through it, and the first quest you get when you enter Windhelm literally cannot be completed and has not been officially fixed, among other quest issues and general immersion breaking character bugginess.
>>
And I treated any non Nord like shit whenever given the chance. I never stole from fucked over a Nord if I didn't have too.
>>
File: ScreenShot18.jpg (525KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
ScreenShot18.jpg
525KB, 1600x900px
>>389687140
Then no you're doing it wrong faggot.

Elfcock's bigger anyway.
>>
File: comfy saint.jpg (173KB, 797x1734px) Image search: [Google]
comfy saint.jpg
173KB, 797x1734px
>>389677545
What about a Saint?
>>
>>389667007
Really there's no reason to join the Stormcloaks unless you're a Nord, you really want to be that faggot Dunmer who's also a Stormcloak?
>>
>>389667007
The game tells us that Thalmor are the bad guys and that the Empire is to them what Vichy France was to Nazu Germany

>"w-we hate the Thalmor but we let them patrolm our lands and enforce their lmaws lmao"

The Empire in TESV = pinacle of cuckolding
>>
>>389687687
>When your Dragonborn is an elf
>>
>>389671171
Because of leftist cucks aversion for "racism" and "discrimination"
To retarded normies, the fact Dunmers refuse to integrate and segregated themselves in some ghetto instead doesnt matter
Some people in Wildhelm said mean things about Dunmers, so Stormcloaks are racist and thus pure evil

I mean, who cares about Thalmor patrols literally murdering people around the country thank to Imperial weakness when there are more pressing matters like a drunk hobo in Windhelm saying mean things to a Dunmer spy?
>>
>>389687687

You'd basically be this guy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dbfXp8_qjo
>>
>>389688248
>When your Dragonborn is a female Breton
>Can't see over the store counter to yell at you
>>
>>389683435
So the only place that is isn't a fucked up shithole is Black Marsh. Those lizards are doing something right
>>
>>389689104
High Rock is doing well, and Black Marsh is already a shithole it can't become shittier.
>>
>>389688563
Hey man, he might be an idiot but his heart's in the right place.
Probably has a better grasp of their ~official~ principles than the rank & file.
>>
>>389689104
They've got demon-tree sugar-daddies to take care of them.
>>
>>389689212
You forget Alinor is untouched as well.
All the fighting was on the mainland (because the emperor is a fucking retard)
>>
>>389682851
yea but what happend iif is a fucking kinife ear?
>>
>>389689441
Not one time can I recall "knife ear" being a derogatory term for elves in TES.
>>
>>389689441
Knife ears aren't necessarily thalmor, anon.
In fact pretty sure the dragonborn CAN'T be.

So we're still fine.
It's the dragonblood that's important, not the mortal shell that contains it.
>>
>>389667007
Stormcloaks are the true greenpilled men, anon
Go your own way and don't succumb to the tyranny of those who try to control you
Imperials are literally cucks who are just killing shit because M-MUH EMPERER SAID SO
>>
OFFICIAL /v/ TES RACE TIER LIST

God Tier
>Dunmer
>Imperials
>Redguards

Good tier
>Orsimer
>Bretons

Bad Tier
>Nords
>Bosmer

Shit Tier
>Altmer
>Khajiit
>Argonians
>>
File: skyrimdragonborn.jpg (322KB, 1920x960px) Image search: [Google]
skyrimdragonborn.jpg
322KB, 1920x960px
>>389667232
The appeal was a huge fucking in depth world and dragons. It is now a giant meme because the idiots who made it are still releasing it for new consoles for 60$
>>
>>389691001
>dunmer
Your list is trash and you should feel bad
>>
>>389687573
Good taste but you can't take off their armor
>>
>>389691149
t. furry
>>
>>389691001
>imperials top-tier
>imperials not in the shittest tier all by themselves
>altmer below bosmer
>beast races lowest tier
Wow batman now that's some shit taste
>>
>>389672497
>hiemskr's house gets fucked no matter what side you choose
>>
File: IMG_0362.jpg (256KB, 898x792px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0362.jpg
256KB, 898x792px
>>389677545
>tfw no orc gf
>>
File: thalmor.jpg (10KB, 219x230px) Image search: [Google]
thalmor.jpg
10KB, 219x230px
>>389678470
>implying the dominion could be stopped
>They live on a magic island that cant be invaded
>>
File: Awaiting deaths sweet release.png (142KB, 273x305px) Image search: [Google]
Awaiting deaths sweet release.png
142KB, 273x305px
>>389691791
>tfw you will never clear out a bandit camp with your Orcfu
>tfw she will never get aroused watching you hack people to pieces
>tfw you will never fuck her senseless in the aftermath of the battle
>>
>>389667232
L O R E
O
R
E
>>
>>389691294
Not everyone is a furry, or a lorefag.
>>
File: Slippy Stoned As Fuck.jpg (7KB, 97x204px) Image search: [Google]
Slippy Stoned As Fuck.jpg
7KB, 97x204px
Imperials tried to cut my head off. I don't care about justifiactions or outcomes or long tearm. I'm a fucking demi god and you tried to cut my head off.

You're done, son.
>>
>>389688284
>segregated themselves in some ghetto
Ulfric Stormcloak doesn't let them live outside of the Grey Quarter.
>>
>>389692508
>unga bunga muh vengeance fuck consequences xdd
I bet you killed Benny as soon as you saw him in the Tops Casino too
>>
>>389691149
>be good at magic, stealth, and combat
Literally you can't ask for a better race
>>
>>389692764
I had no beef with Benny. The game never built any animosity between the two of us. He killed some fuck in a cutscene before I even made my character. at no point did I ever feel attached to that player or that benny wronged me directly

As for Skyrim? Men and mer have been at war long before I came along, they will be at war long after. What matters if that I don't take shit off no body. I'm the god damn dragon born and you WILL respect it.
>>
>>389672652
>shitskin
come on, pissskin would have been better you filthy cumskin
>>
>>389667007

Are people posting these threads for "discussion" of the totally real "debate" of the "factions" in skyrim because they were jealous of the actual discussion going on about nv factions or something? These have been popping up recently and I really don't see what there is to discuss. Side with people who tried to kill you or don't wow that's really up for debate on who I chose.

Nothing in shitrim is well written, don't fucking kid yourself.
>>
>>389692885

>who cares about this fucker who LITERALLY SHOT ME IN THE FUCKING FACE why would anyone be mad at him, no the real problem is these retards that have next to nothing to do with my life besides running away from a dragon with me.

I hope you're joking.
>>
>>389693164
He didn't shoot me in the face, he shot someone from a cutscene. The game never made me feel any connection beyond waking up and being told I was shot in the face. If Obisidan was a good studio they would have me play through getting captured and subsequently shot in the face.

And frankly, he clearly outlines that it was just business and nothing personal so I don't feel any person hatred. Where as in Skyrim you are guilty of no crime, they know you did no crime but they still try to murder you and later on you can hear the general who made the call talking shit about Nord culture.
>>
>>389693361

That's called worldbuilding you dumbfuck, you don't need to experience everything in ingame cutscenes for it to happen. If it wasn't you why the fuck would literally everyone in goodsprings, even the generic no names talk about you getting shot in the head? A rational person doesn't need more than "he tried to kill me" for revenge either. What, does he have to rape your wife and burn your house down in front of you before shooting you to actually want to kill him? Nv had an infinitely better start than skyrim if only for the much faster pace of it, not counting how well it taught you the game mechanics. It makes sense in universe and isn't just a giant fucking setpiece to make it feel important.

I can't believe you're defending skyrims intro, the one even casuals hate.
>>
>>389667232
It's comfy the game, if you level up correctly.
>>
>>389668306
We drink to our youth, to days come and gone.
For the age of aggression is just about done.
We'll drive out the Stormcloaks and restore what we own.
With our blood and our steel we will take back our home.

Down with Ulfric! The killer of kings!
On the day of your death we will drink and we'll sing.
>>
>>389694164
If it happened to my character and they wish to create an immersive scenario then yes I should experience it. Otherwise it just doesn't land. Thats why Skyrims opening sequence is so much better than New Vegas
>>
>>389694518
>Pay several septims to go to Bard's College
>Learn to sing and play music
>Can't actually sing or play music
>Parents extremely disappointed in me
Just like real life
>>
>No option to tell people to stop being idiots and realise the true enemy is at the gates

Christ it's like real world politics
>>
>>389693164
Can't tell if flipflopping shitposter or an ungabunga anon.
>>
>>389693361
>Where as in Skyrim you are guilty of no crime, they know you did no crime but they still try to murder you and later on you can hear the general who made the call talking shit about Nord culture

So wait your argument is

>Game shows me cutscene of a guy shooting me and I feel nothing
>Game shows me a cutscene saying things at me and I feel personalised
>>
File: 1502500592182.jpg (83KB, 641x771px) Image search: [Google]
1502500592182.jpg
83KB, 641x771px
>>389667007
Skyrim belongs to the nords
>>
>>389693361
You know you're the only other bennyfag I've met.

>>389694902
'Cutscene' is in-game and after you've made your character/gained some control over them.
>>
>>389667007
Do empire supporters not realize or just don't care there is nobody left in the Empire?
At this point it is Cyrodil/High Rock.
>>
>>389692017
Isn't it the PBBBT or whatever they are called that have the island that can cloak?

Sumerset has been invaded before so it isn't that one.
>>
File: pedobear.jpg (22KB, 310x222px) Image search: [Google]
pedobear.jpg
22KB, 310x222px
>supporting the stormcloak

it's like supporting ISIS
>>
>>389692692
Wrong
This Dunmer live in some bourgeois manor
http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Idesa_Sadri

This Altmer (who is not discrimiated despite Altmer being the worst enemies of Stormcloaks) lives in a fine house and tell you Dunmers are full of shit and refuse to integrate
http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Niranye

Byt heh, it's so much easier to ignore the world building and whine at mih racism
>>
File: Talos is great.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Talos is great.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>389695778
I don't see how.
>>
>>389695778
ISIS is the Thalmor ("hurr must execute le wrong religion praticers lmao")
Empire are their enablers
>>
>>389695970
>>389695778
samefag detected
>>
File: 1479877885639.png (19KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1479877885639.png
19KB, 499x499px
>>389695970
Funny how you had to use console commands to create this scene vilifying Stormcloaks while the base game has two real scene of imperial executions (Helgen and Solitude) and another one of Thalmor massacre

Face it, Stormcloaks are the good guys
The worst they ever do is having drunk hobos say mean things to Dunmers in their city
>>
>>389692798
Breton, they are even better at magic, stealth and combat.
>>
File: 1439962879408.png (39KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1439962879408.png
39KB, 200x200px
>>389696692

Stormcloaks are in game canon a tool of the thalmor to weaken the empire.

If they force the empire out of Skyrim, the thalmor will just swoop in and execute anyone who worships talos.
>>
>>389689104
They never do anything.
>>
>>389696903
>IMBLYING THEY COULD GET ANYWHERE NEARBY WITHOUT IMPERIALS HOLDING THEIR HANDS
Only reason they're in skyrim is because the empire helps them get there & operate inside.
Imperials are a fat leech on the backs of the Nords.
>>
MAKE SKYRIM GREAT AGAIN
>>
>>389694902
In skyrims opening I have full control of my bound character. I can look around, I can interact and I am being spoken to. In New Vegas opening I just watch a cutscene and get told that character is me despite the head being covered.
>>
No. I didn't even escape at the beginning. They wanted me dead so I used the dragon.
Short game I guess but I am not a fucking criminal.
>>
>>389670440
That's the ideal scenario for the Thalmor, but of all the civil war outcomes a united empire has a better chance at stopping the Thalmor. The best an Independent Skyrim can accomplish is to inevitablely turn into cucked multicultural shithole full of Scandinavian cucks.
>>
>>389696903
You didn't actually read the document did you? Thalmor want the Stormcloaks to keep the empire battling in Skyrim to weaken them. Its clearly outlined that a Stormcloak victory is every bit as undesirable as a fully empire victory

Keep being an empirecuck tho
>>
>>389696903
>the thalmor will just swoop in and execute anyone who worships talos.

You mean like they literally already do in Imperial controlled Skyrim at the beginning of the game?
>>
>>389695970
is that an AK
>>
File: Stormcucks.jpg (227KB, 828x1034px) Image search: [Google]
Stormcucks.jpg
227KB, 828x1034px
>>389697941
>supporting Ulfric Drumpfcloak
>>
>>389667007
Didn't Ulfric basically murdered the High King for a quick powergrab?
If I remember correctly, the High King would have supported a bid for Skyrim's independence if Ulfric just asked him, but Ulfric decided to kill him in a "duel" instead.
>>
>>389699865
>You mean like they literally already do in Imperial controlled Skyrim at the beginning of the game?
And that would have nothing to do with the Markarth Incident now would it?
>>
>>389696903
>>389695970
Talos outright speaks to you in Morrowind at the Ghost Fence stating the empire would die soon and perhaps it's for the better. Real empire died during Oblivion
>>389700310
no he challenged the king to a duel for the throne a fight to death then Ulfric used the voice killed him people got mad because how dare you kill the highking even if it was a duel protected by ancient law
>>
Khajit does not care for now for no-fur weaklings
>>
I almost feel like playing Skyrim to get comfy before the hurricane
>>
>>389703112
>no he challenged the king to a duel for the throne a fight to death then Ulfric used the voice killed him people got mad because how dare you kill the highking even if it was a duel protected by ancient law
Considering the views most nords have on magic, I think using the Voice was considered cheating.
And even if it wasn't cheating, it was a dick move.
>>
>>389705052
yeah but it was the imperials that got angry and tried to hang him and the voice isn't magic
>>
File: post-964-0-41787900-1481838249.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
post-964-0-41787900-1481838249.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>389667007
I choose Imperials since they won't be racist to my loli Dunmer companion.
>>
>>389681003

Some people use mods that make diseases life-threatening, but even without those it's kind of annoying for everyone you talk to to comment on you being sick until you find a shrine or potion vendor.
>>
>lawful imperialists vs religious freedom fighters
/v/ must side unanimously with the imper-
>jihadists are white and imperialists are niggers
todd really got you guys
>>
>>389706819
empire sided with the people that want to erase all humans ban the worship of a god that is confirmed real and good plus talos himself said empire is going to shit and should just end
>>
>>389695852
>Idesa
She's a fucking house maid and nanny, retard. A servant.
>>
>>389706990
>side with
They acquiesced something minor so they could get some time to manage and field a better army to fight the Thalmor, it would work out well if the Thalmor hadn't activated their Nord plant to incite revolt and destabilize Skyrim.
>>
>>389681638
Hammerfall had help and trained by 'discharged' legionnaires, and even then southern Hammerfall was destroyed, and the war only ended in a stalemate because the Thalmor felt they need to prepare for the next Great war, and there's no value in holding onto a half destroyed land
>>
>>389708482
if you actually read the documents you would know the pissskins want the stormcloaks and empire to keep fighting because right now both of them cant fight each other it would end in a stalemate with both sides dead plus you know the emperor is a plant also
>>
>>389709041
Yes, so pick a side and end it. The Empire being the preferable option seeing as the Stormcloaks polarizing any potential allies in High Rock, Hammerfell, and Morrowind. That and the Empire is bigger, and better equipped.
>>
File: 1484828327394.jpg (68KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1484828327394.jpg
68KB, 500x500px
>>389672652
>yellow = shit
>nord intellectuals
>>
>>389694314
>It's comfy the game, if you level up correctly.
How should I level up to maximize comfiness?
>>
>>389709187
wrong all of the places the empire rules are going to shit for multiple different reasons see>>389683435
>>
>>389709187
The empire literally consist of Skyrim and Cyridiil at this point. Morrowing is in ashes and dark elves hate the empire, High Rock is a joke.

Skyrim is alone either way.
>>
>all the female Thalmor guards are literal 10/10s
>the only marriable Altmer NPC in the game looks like an aborted fetus

t-thanks, I Guess
>>
File: 2391028741098325719824.gif (49KB, 393x200px) Image search: [Google]
2391028741098325719824.gif
49KB, 393x200px
>>389667106
>>
>>389709524
If Ulfric hadn't been playing checkers while everyone else is playing 4D chess then the Empire would have a solid base of power in Skyrim and High Rock. If the Stormcloaks do win how are they going to convince anyone else to join their cause against the Thalmor, unless they intend to fight alone then they'll just be as dead as the Empire they defeated.
>>
>>389676283
Skyrim is bad because they don't make the Empire/Stormcloak feud black and white?
>>
>>389682523
>>389681638
Pelinal is a total mary sue
>>
>>389709573
>High Rock
>a joke
Why so dismissive, High Rock was Tiber Septim's base of power when he went to uniting Tamriel. They've beaten most of the "warrior" races in open war, the Orcs, the Redguards, and the Nords.
>>
>playing skyrim for the lore
>giving two fucks about the civil war
>>
>>389691001
>Khajiit and Argonians at the bottom because REEEEE Furries!
>Altmer at the bottom because of ebin memes and a clear ignorance of the lore
This is a shit list and your opinions are bad
>>
>>389709798
empire cant even fight the thalmor they are too weak and fucked up everything else it's pretty bad when your god tells you the kingdom you live in sucks now corrupt full of traitors and thieves executes random people to please piss kins shit all over it's people destroy the nords ancient artifacts sides with elf's that want to erase you say fuck you to the person who won a duel to become high king protected by law and ancient nord rules but nope we are imperials and even if it's law you used to voice something that is not prohibited in the duel plus the dragonborn is here now
>>
>>389710530
The Empire didn't side with the Thalmor
>>
>>389711664
true they didnt they just sucked Thalmor cocks and didnt even jerk off the nords
and you cant even say stormcloaks are wrong even talos agrees with them ulfric just wanted to be highking and fix up skyrim he didnt want to dethrone the emperor
>>
>>389711946
The Stormcloaks are wrong.
>>
>>389712115
Talos disagrees
>>
File: 1467720577331.png (18KB, 527x594px) Image search: [Google]
1467720577331.png
18KB, 527x594px
>>389670829
fuck you
>>
>>389712295
Yes and? There was an Empire before him, there will be one after his Empire.
>>
>>389667232
It has its moments,but it's deeply flawed in its execution. Balance is a clusterfuck, combat feels off and stiff, some of the questlines are structured really poorly (Dawnguard for instance, you HAVE to let that vampire fuck Serana live, there's no option to cleanse the and of all vampire filth like a proper crusader, since the devs were too incompetent to write around her death,oh and don;t get me started about the theive's guild, fucking aggravating shit all the way along), bunch of other issues. It's fun to explore things and some parts of the game seem to have some real love and effort put in, but it's not a perfect masterpiece like most mainstream people imply. It's possible to fix a lot with mods, but that's a sad thing to have to say about a game.
>>
>>389700125
U mad? Imperial cuck
>>
File: e.jpg (424KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
e.jpg
424KB, 1080x1080px
>>389709628
>humans breeding with the Thalmor
>implying
>>
>>389712464
yeah lets not listen to the dude who brought the empire into a golden age saved it multiple times became a god and not just any god a MAJOR god and the empire before him was ruled by nords who would have sided with ulfric and followed the ancient rules set out but nah lets just suck more elf cock
>>
>>389709628
They look ugly to me, of course mods make them not ugly but who cares about what mods do?
>>
>>389667007
That fucking nigger Todd has been teasing us Thalmor shit for a while. War fucking when?
>>
>>389712742
What the Second Empire was ruled by the Reman dynasty, a Colovian dynasty then by the Akaviri
>>
>>389713182
the third empire
>>
>>389667007
>Choose the empire since they can beat the Thalmor!!
>The Empire can't even handle the Stormcloaks with A SINGLE SOLDIER added to their ranks.

If the Empire can beat the Thalmor then so can the Stormcloaks since the Stormcloaks can beat the Empire. It's that simple.
>>
>>389713859
The Empire did have the Stormcloaks beat until dragons happened.
>>
>>389714174
wrong they beat their leader not the whole army
>>
Correct me if I'm wrong but there's one or two towers left that the thalmor have to deactivate until all of reality just shatters right? If neither of those towers are in Skyrim the what's the fucking point of seceding from the empire? You're not protecting yourself from the most major threat in existence. All your doing is just running around pretending your hot shit until everyone disappears forever. Although I'm under the impression that Ulfric don't even fucking know what the thalmor are planning to do anyway.
>>
>>389714174
>win one fight because of the help from the Thalmor
>help that wouldnt exist when fighting the fucking Thalmor
>>
>>389694652
The game clearly tells you in the opening cutscene that the guy getting shot in the face is you. What exactly do you want, for character creation to happen before the opening cutscene instead of after? Because I don't see how that would make a difference. It happens from first person perspective right after it says "You are a courier for the Mojave Express". Anyone with two brain cells to rub together understands that the person Benny shooting in the face is your character.
>>
File: 1498896784077.jpg (11KB, 227x250px) Image search: [Google]
1498896784077.jpg
11KB, 227x250px
>Elves have to travel around Hammerfell to get to Skyrim
>Impossible to move a whole army through the mountains of Daggerfell into Skyrim. Especially with Stormcloak ambush style fighting and angry forsworn.
>They couldnt beat Hammerfell so no way they can go through there.
>Go through Cyrodiil? After they got their asses kicked by the Stormcloaks? Possible but they'd be met with fuckall opposition at the front door of Skyrim.
>Leaving the icy northern sea and fucking Morrowind as other means of entry in order to wage war effectively on multiple fronts. That isn't happening.

The Nords are too hunkered down in Skyrim. There's no way the elves can lead an army into the country without the Empire's help. The empire that would get assblasted out of skyrim and severely weakened. Elves dont have a chance.
>The only way into Skyrim is either
>>
elder scrolls could be SO GOOD it's unbelievable... if only todd had made a serious rpg system instead of the benign action we got in Skyrim. There was so much they could have built on from Morrowind but they decided to run it into the ground for normies instead
>>
>>389684265
Correction-
Can I rape women werewolves
>>
Why is the Empire in such a mess? Why are they utterly unable to mount even the weak wristed of resistances against the Thalmor?

The only answer I can think of is that the elites of Cyrodiil are in the pockets of the Thalmor and that the Empire initiating a war against the Thalmor is impossible.

The Stormcloaks are the only hope for the world.
>>
File: borb.png (258KB, 451x507px) Image search: [Google]
borb.png
258KB, 451x507px
Spend hours downloading and setting up mods
>Skyrim has failed to allocate memory
Spend even more time trying to find a solution
>There is none the engine is just pure garbage
>>
File: Ulfric DId Nothing Wrong.png (388KB, 1280x1604px) Image search: [Google]
Ulfric DId Nothing Wrong.png
388KB, 1280x1604px
>>
>>389683926
I'll buy it again when it comes to gog.
>>
>>389717629
Reinstalled it again cause I just like to walk around and see the scenery, and now skyrim has "BETTER GRAPHICS" Get past the fort....Fallout 4 has 10 times better graphics then this remastered, re-re-released pile. And I hate fallout 4 lol. oh well, next game I guess.
>>
Frankly I can't see anyone but a Nord supporting the Stormcloaks. What interest would any other race have in creating a state where they personally have fewer rights? Seems insane.
>>
>>389709403
max uninstall
Thread posts: 247
Thread images: 46

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.