[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Ezio trilogy is the only true Assassin's Creed series.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

The Ezio trilogy is the only true Assassin's Creed series.

2 was a great game, Brotherhood took the concept and improved it more, Revelations was a bit rough but still an interesting game with an interesting setting.
>>
>>389655556
>Memio Autistore
>>
>>389655556
>2 was a great game,
No, the controls were shit

Brotherhood was the first good ass creed game with a "fun" combat, it was easy as ball but you were a 30yo assassin that could take a entire army by yourself, it only made sense to be easy

Revations was the most fun, with the worse missions

i miss the hook
>>
I like the setting
>>
>>389655556
Didnt Ezio had 2 sons? a daughter and a son?

what happened to the second lineage?
>>
>>389656737
It became an indian
>>
>>389657261
the first one did it too in ass creed 3 didnt it?
>>
>>389655556
Cant be considered triology.
AC ended in BH because it was the last game made by the creator.
>>
Black Flag is the only good game
>>
>>389657470
>shity ass3 combat
no, some clunky naval combat does not make up for shit gameplay
>>
>>389657358
Then it's a trilogy of 1, 2 and Brotherhood
>>
>>389655556

I miss the hook that helped you reach higher ledges. That little addition made climbing much more fun than every other game in the whole series. I'm on Asscreed Rogue now and it's a chore. I'll play through the whole series before I'm dead, just cause.
>>
>>389655784
agree with revelations being the most fun. It's the only one I've played through more than twice.

Unity would be one of the best if it didn't have the dumb ai with wonky combat mode entering/exiting and the 100 percent accuracy gunshots which you can only dodge by rolling in melee combat.
>>
how is the modern day story going?
i stoped playing the series after 4 and i didnt even played 3 after i heard they just kill desmond
>>
>>389658876
abstergo made the animus so everyone can use it in their home and they secretly watch peoples memories to find pieces of eden. The assassins hacked into it and contact the no name users you play as.
>>
>>389659463
no chance of a modern ass creed then?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.