[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you want out of a Rune Factory 5 or similar game? >Full

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Rune Factory.jpg (179KB, 1000x500px) Image search: [Google]
Rune Factory.jpg
179KB, 1000x500px
What do you want out of a Rune Factory 5 or similar game?
>Full 3D environments, I dont care if it is PS2 level graphics, I just want that full 3D feel
>Bigger city or hub, something with a lot of places to explore
>More romance-able monsters
>More love interests in general
>Persistent clock as in Animal Crossing
>>
Yuri!
>>
Waifu.Harem.
>>
How do people play this stuff? I want to buy it but I don't wanna do farming, just dungeon crawling and waifu simulation. I have a 3DS, which one should I buy?
>>
>>389653187
Persona Q
>>
I just started playing RF4 and they buffed the monsters a metric fuckton, is ridiculous, they barely get damaged and I'm playing in hard.

Also, Xiao pai a best.
>>
>>389653187
>Farming
>In rune factory
>Not just selling your loot and let your monsters do the farming.
>>
>>389653562
>Go in initially thinking of aiming for Amber
>Xiao Pai ends up winning my heart very early on instead
>>
>>389652919
Even more depth to crafting system. Marriageable Venti.
>>
romance everyone, poor dragon
>>
>>389653961
>not best girl Eliza
>>
>>389653950
I want to fu-care for Venti
>>
File: 1469309597951.jpg (381KB, 861x1216px) Image search: [Google]
1469309597951.jpg
381KB, 861x1216px
which crafting system is better, the one where you can craft your starting sword into an end-game sword or the one where you make new swords each time?
>>
>>389655727
Why not both?
What if any sword was viable, and if you see a sword to the end, it is much better than a high level crafted sword, but it is a LOT harder to keep a high mileage sword?
>>
>>389652919
Maybe have an actual really big bustling and not so comfy city that you can visit to get certain goods and supplies (and wiafus) to make the contrast of the peacefulness of your home town that much more noticeable.

Romanceable milfs.

Make girls actually able to confess to you or just voice an interest to mix things up, imagine having two of them fighting over you.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.