[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we have a comfy PS4 thread, PS4 bros? >what 's your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

File: dam-ps4-lineup-img01.jpg (193KB, 947x675px) Image search: [Google]
dam-ps4-lineup-img01.jpg
193KB, 947x675px
Can we have a comfy PS4 thread, PS4 bros?

>what 's your favorite game of 2017 so far?
>what game are you playing now?
>what games are you looking forward to?
etc

please don't start consolewars shits
>>
>>389646182
I'm an idort but I'll join.

>Favorite Game of 2017
Hellblade
>What game are you playing now?
Wipeout Omega Collection
>What games are you looking forward too?
Detroit: Become Human
>>
injustice 2
until dawn
spider-man and monster hunter world.
>>
>>389646182
I just finished lost legacy and i gotta say the last couple of combat sequences were straight 10/10.
Don't know if it is my favourite game though because Horizon, P5 and GR2 are still great fresh memories.
Well i just finished Lost Legacy and i think i might get back into Yakuza 0
The AAA exclusives all seem really nice to me so at least them. I am mostly looking forward to Dreams by Media Molecule.
>>
File: Nishi.jpg (212KB, 859x839px) Image search: [Google]
Nishi.jpg
212KB, 859x839px
>>389646182

Yakuza Zero

Yakuza 6

Yakuza Kiwami 2
>>
>>389646937
Proto Majima was cool
>>
>>389647126

Died way too soon. Wanted to walk around town with him or at least play a gauntlet with him.
>>
is there option to automatically start game from disc when you turn on ps4? ps3 had that if i remember right
>>
Uncharted Lost Legacy
Ratchet and Clank & Uncharted multiplayer
God of War, Days Gone, and Sucker Punch game.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1504733850301.jpg (22KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1504733850301.jpg
22KB, 640x960px
This thing is fucking sexy and I own it now. idgaf
>>
>>389648152
>Uncharted Lost Legacy

Is it really that good? Do i have to play 4?
>>
so what's the deal with the pro, is it worth it?
i have the normal one and want to buy my little nephew one for his birthday, and all i hear is that some games run worse on the pro while some are slightly better.
>>
>>389648316
To be fair, I am a fan of the series so I might be bias, but I can say for sure that it's an enjoyable experience. There are only two characters from U4 that is in this game, but if you don't care about them and just want to play because Chloe than it's good.

It's shorter than U4, but I felt it had a more tighter experience and kinda cut the fat a bit from U4's more slower moments. The last setpiece from the game is one of the best setpieces in gaming imo.
>>
File: 20161026-ryu6-2-02.jpg (48KB, 835x543px) Image search: [Google]
20161026-ryu6-2-02.jpg
48KB, 835x543px
>>389646937
I want Yakuza6 llimited edition PS4
>>
File: this fuckin guy.jpg (57KB, 596x400px) Image search: [Google]
this fuckin guy.jpg
57KB, 596x400px
>>389648662

>not a Pro
>>
>>389648570
True. Those last combat sequences were literally Uncharted 2 (still the best imo) and Uncharted 4 jeep combat tier (for obvious reasons).
>>
>>389648542
I would only get it if you don't have a PS4, or you have given your PS4 away to somebody and want to get a new one.

My autstic brother uses my old PS4 to play Blurays, so I let him have it, and grabbed a PS4 Pro with Horizon for like £70 off it's retail price.

Had the 20% offer not been there, I probably would have just gone without. I got a 6700k 390X PC that's no slouch anyway

Does play Bloodborne a lot better got to say. (But I think Boost mode makes some games worse. I swear Miku Future Tone has just the little bit of audio stutter so I may need to turn it off when I play that)
>>
>Bloodborne
>Bloodborne
>Bloodborne
>>
>>389646182
>what's your favorite game of 2017 so far?
Yakuza 0 or Nioh
Yakuza Kiwami and WipeOut Omega Collection
>what games are you looking forward to
Wild, Yakuza 6, Yakuza Kiwami 2, Fist of the North Star, TheHunter: Call of the Wild, Biomutant, Red Dead Redemption 2, Kingdom Come: Deliverance, Cyberpunk 2077, feel like I'm forgetting some...
>>
Everybody's Golf
Everybody's Golf
Everybody's Golf
>>
game of the year: styx shards of darkness

Playing right now: automata

Looking forward to ace combat 7.
>>
>GOTY
horizon zero dawn, out of nowhere it became my game of the year. Probably game of the generation behind Bloodborne.

>playing right now:
UC: TLL and Mad Max

>looking forward to:
Horizon Frozen wilds.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.