[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"You are not my target, so I will not kill you"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

File: altair and maria.jpg (66KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
altair and maria.jpg
66KB, 1280x720px
>Kills hundreds of guards throughout the game

Was Altaïr a hypocrite?
>>
>>389644726
They were on the way to his target.

>Was Altaïr a hypocrite?
Of course he was, that was what half of the story was about.
>>
>>389644726
He obviously has a female knight fetish.
>>
>>389644726
Altair somehow knew that she was going to be his future waifu so he spared her.
>>
>>389644726
I don't know what you're talking about, I didn't kill hundreds of guards.
>>
>>389644726
Altair didn't kill hundreds of guards, you did.

In reality, Altair probably would have been more stealthy as an assassin should be, and only killed guards when it was necessary

Unlike most AC1 players, who probably got frustrated at some point and just butchered them all, like me =)
>>
Altair was a shit character in a shit overrated trash game by a shit company
>>
>>389644726
>Implying you would kill a QT woman who knows how to fight
>Implying you would kill a woman capable to give you strong childrens
Maria was a top tier Waifu in AC series.
>>
>>389644726
Canonically he didn't kill any non-target, he never got hit, nor fell from too fall a height.
>>
>>389644726
he just wanted to fuck her
>>
>LOL he never killed anyone but the targets

Give me a break, there was that sequence at the end where you HAD to kill like a hundred fucking people
>>
File: 1474533838617.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1474533838617.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Ezio's bromance > Altair boohoo muh Maria backstory
>>
>>389647707
>comparing a mandatory combat section that's part of the story to totally optional and non-canon kills
>>
>>389645163
he had good taste.
>>
File: 1503926319357.png (206KB, 639x563px) Image search: [Google]
1503926319357.png
206KB, 639x563px
Ezio was even more retarded.
>Spend decades tracking and hunting different templars that may bring him closer to revenge
>Kills hundreds of people, very often important political figures
>Finally get to your main target, the one that killed your family and now has huge as fuck influence over everything and doesn't like assassins so he may send fucking armies to kill you at any moment
>After a fight make him defensless, can just kill him right there and be done with him forever
>"Killing you won't bring my father back"
How fucking retarded can you be? He killed shitton of people just to get to him and in the end he didn't even try to kill him, even if he didn't want revenge anymore it's pretty fucking logical to eliminate the person that hates you and has shitton of influence over the country you operate in.
>>
>>389648602
>the guy you refused to kill end up fucking up your villa with his dickhead son and daughter
>said dickhead also kills your uncle
Ezio was hit with the retard stick because Ubi wanted a sequel
>>
>>389647735
>bromance
You know DaVinci wanted Ezio's dick, right?
>>
>>389647895
I did not.

I mean that's even the same sequence as OP's pic
>>
>>389644726
His greatest sin was to stray a daughter of god from the righteous path.
>>
>>389644726
You really don't have to kill most of those guards and stuff and even the few of them that you do have to eliminate somehow, you can just use your fists and knock them out.
>>
>>389648938
He was fucking Salai.
>>
>>389649615
And how is that a contradiction?
>>
>>389645609
Doesn't killing ten groups of guards harassing old ladies give you a synchronization square?
>>
>>389648938
That makes it better
>>
File: Ezio approves of Salai.jpg (1MB, 1920x2164px) Image search: [Google]
Ezio approves of Salai.jpg
1MB, 1920x2164px
>>389649615
>>389649714
>>
>>389647735
did anyone succeed at this quick time event?
>>
>>389644726
>Even kills people after they gave him the information he wanted, but for some reason, he doesn't kill that girl
altaïr was a fucking pussy
>>
>>389645609
Assassins weren't actually stealthy at all. They were muslim suicide bombers before bombs were invented, so they just ran in and stabbed their target to death expecting to get killed immediately afterwards.
>>
>>389644726
See >>389647623
Other people lose health when they get hit. Being hit at all for Altair lost synchronization; Altair never fucking got hit ever under any circumstances.
>>
>>389648602
>>389648879
As retarded as it was plot-wise, he couldn't have killed him back then, because history tells us he died later and differently. Back then they still kind of cared about historical coherency. They really shouldn't have make this confrontation at all, just make him escape or something.
>>
>>389651687
Yes they would've wanted to be spotted, as for the assassin's death it was probably expected but not required.
>>
File: 1503091006319.jpg (31KB, 250x265px) Image search: [Google]
1503091006319.jpg
31KB, 250x265px
A gorrilion games later and AC2 is still the best AC game. Ubi is in fucking shambles.
>>
>>389647623
this. the whole game is based around it being a simulation and doing anything that's not essentially flawless causes your 'version' of Altair to be desynchronized from the actual events that transpired

one of the reasons i was so hyped for the series and so fucking disappointed by 2 being a collectible fuckfest
>>
>>389644726
But he didn't. You weren't in full sync if you did that.
>>
>>389644726
he just wanted to fugg her
>>
>>389652486
You know what's one thing that made AC2 so good and nostalgic compared to newer games that everyone overlooks? The fucking soundtrack. It had really 11/10 OST, while newer games don't have any free roam music AT ALL. Not to say that AC2 wasn't a very good game by itself, but it's surprising when you realise how much this adds to the whole experience
>>
File: 6ze.png (322KB, 438x362px) Image search: [Google]
6ze.png
322KB, 438x362px
>>389644726
There's worse: Ezio Auditore

>kills hundreds of guard (basically policemen of the era) to reach the Pope who murdered his family
>then proceed to spare said Pope to prove he's better than him
>>
>>389651687
Torture was a pretty standard practice if you'd caught someone who knew something you wanted to know. So it wasn't exactly the same
>>
>>389651687

>they just ran in and stabbed their target to death expecting to get killed immediately afterwards
Yeah, that's true.

>weren't actually stealthy at all
Ehhhh no. They were really focused on the psychological aspect of their guerrilla resistance. Part of that psychology was executing public tyrannicide from out of the crowd. They'd blend in with civilians to really make sure that oppressive caliphs, crooked viziers, and leading Crusaders knew they could be killed out of the blue at any time. You're right that their actual killing process was dramatic, though. That's part of the psychological warfare.
>>
>>389644726
Connor is the best Assassin.
>>
>>389654060
>literally the shittiest, most bland protag
Granted, I don't remember how he was as an actual assassin because he was so forgettable
>>
AC2>BLACK PEARL>AC1>Brotherhood> Revelations

Haven't played any of the others. Revelations was incredibly disappointing, it had one city and a little stupid underground island. Black Flag, although they shouldve just emailed Disney to make it a Pirates of the Caribbean game was great fun, yes it made it clear it was still Ass Creed but thats what you bought and it was pretty good in all but certain aspects of the story.
>>
>>389648602
this had me shouting at the screen.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.