[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Season 6 Placements >Play only DPS and only care about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: cancer.jpg (99KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
cancer.jpg
99KB, 600x315px
>Season 6 Placements
>Play only DPS and only care about kills
>lose 7/10 games
>Diamond

This game is a fucking joke
>>
>>389634440
>This game is a fucking joke
>it took him this long to realize
>>
The matchmaker won't let you match against low players anymore no matter how much you throw

If you were diamond in the past you can't lose enough MMR to face goldies without throwing a fuckton
>>
File: 005 (2).png (157KB, 235x309px) Image search: [Google]
005 (2).png
157KB, 235x309px
>silver every season
>gold elims on winston every game

What am I doing wrong?
>>
>>389634540
>tfw you were diamond season 1-3 (62 in s1 to be exact)
>life got in the way and now playing against unironic bronze and silver players during season 6 placements
i've never felt more humiliated in my life
>>
>won 6/9 (one draw) placements
>gold eliminations as Lucio in most of them
>bronze 1320
>uninstalled
>>
>>389634440
It doesn't place you based on your wins or losses. The ten games have like half the value of a non placement game and it starts you off from where you were last season. Its impossible for a diamond player to get placed in bronze the next season for example even if he loses all placement matches.
>>
>>389634630
Playing overwatch
>>
>Had the game since launch
>Never touched competetive mode
It's a good feel.
>>
>>389634851
Sounds like all your other stats were shit.
>>
>>389634989
Gold healing and objective time aswell
>>
>>389634851
>>389635026
Well, you were playing against shit. You are never going to gain 100 sr because of gold metals. The climb will be a bitch.
>>
>>389634440
I've been stuck in high plat/low diamond and during each fluctuation I always manage to make it back to 3000 even.

It's probably cause I que with my friends, one of which is better than me, and the other 3 who are constantly trying to escape gold.

They play stupid heroes tho and make terrible ult timing decisions.
I accept the fact that I'm forever tanking.
>>
>>389634979
Same here my man.
I play it really laid back in arcade and QP to get those weekly chests, but unfortunately I meet people who try to force their annoying meta on me even on QP. Moved on to PS4 and nobody talks ever, so that's pretty good.
>>
File: Bobby_kotick-jew.jpg (30KB, 300x260px) Image search: [Google]
Bobby_kotick-jew.jpg
30KB, 300x260px
>>389634440
>>389634630
>>389634478
>>389634851
>>389635740
Then stop playing it you fucking joke of a human being.
>WAHH WAHH WAHH I HATE THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!!!! WAHHHH!!!!!!
>Keeps playing

Hey, fuckwit! Uninstall right now and the problem is gone! You dumb fucking addict.
Pic related has your balls in a vice.
>>
And yet, you're still playing.

Stay mad, virgin.
>>
>>389634630
>jump in and shock healers and anything else in backline, dancing around shield
>probably don't get any kills, but possibly 1-2 if they are already hurting or their dps and tanks are blind/oblivious/preoccupied, with average solo kills during this process being around 0.5 or lower
>assuming you don't die, you jump back for heals and maybe tap some people near your team's frontline when you land, maybe shock one or two as you or someone else merely finishes them off
>you get gold elims

compare to getting gold elims as Lucio, Zenyatta, Rein, Dva... whatever. it means very little usually.

play more passively and never stray too far from the team. you need to keep an eye on your healers because your dps won't (but they are supposed to). your job as a tank is to initiate teamfights and secure space, not get gold elims. if you get gold elims while doing so, then great. but if you are always getting them, you might be playing too aggressively. especially if you are queued with randoms, play reactively, not proactively. keep your healers alive and your chances of winning typically go way up. 90% of dps are incompetent retards and lone wolves, or they get too absorbed in their plays to step back and examine the situation employ game sense. I do that a lot so i play dps very little.
>>
>>389635740
>play with friend
>he is a mediocre Hanzo and I carried him to platinum
>he used to only play rein and was too aggressive and never shut up about his gold damage and elims
>now never shuts up about "I got all the golds!" on Hanzo
>gets POTG a lot
>bitches if you don't vote for his card
>hover around low plat while he hovers around 2400 and finally loses his platinum emblem
>solo queue tonight for first time in forever, go up 270 sr
>check his profile
>sr is free falling

I wish they would remove medals. People don't realize that they are relative measures with respect to your own team. Your golds mean nothing if you aren't filling a role needed to help your teammates secure objectives too. He ignores me every time I make a suggestion, so fuck him.
>>
>>389634979
this. i have only done one comp game with randoms and its safe to say that i only enjoy it with friends. we rarely play because we all stop once we start bitching all game and realize how retarded it is.
>>
>>389634851
well Jeff said this season people are gonna get more accurate results
>>
>>389634440

>Play mostly healer, do well (save one fucking match that was a travesty altogether)
>Win 7/10 games
>Plummet 500sr

really makes me think

>inb4 "lol support," I think I might actually agree.
>>
>>389634440
>place as lucio
>win 2/10 placements
>get mid platinum

I wanted bronze tbqh, I'm sick of playing with angry sweats *sigh* I guess I'll stick to quickplay.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.