[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>so badly optimised even some 1060's struggle to get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 185
Thread images: 23

File: PUBG.jpg (99KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
PUBG.jpg
99KB, 750x500px
>so badly optimised even some 1060's struggle to get 60 frames
>Despite this, the game looks like it's from 2011 at best
>Small team of devs who go back on their word
>full of micspam earrape at the start
>get raped by nerds as soon as you land
>get raped by campers the second you exit a door
>many players play on low settings for competitive advantage
>matches that you actually do well in are long
>if you are doing well having to leave the computer for half a minute can fuck you over, wasting a half hour game
>crates and keys

I can't think of a single reason why people like this game.
>>
>>389631382
How many minutes has it been since /v/ cried about battlegrounds?
>>
>>389631382
it's more CPU and RAM relying than GPU.
And if anything, PUBG is a fine evidence of gameplay > graphics.
>>
>>389631382
>if you are doing well having to leave the computer for half a minute can fuck you over, wasting a half hour game
>afking in the middle of an fps game ever
The fuck is wrong with you
>>
>>389631382
>so badly optimized OP's HP laptop can't play it
>so badly optimized OP need's to make a thread on an anonymous image board crying about how he can't run it
>>
Some of those are legit complaints but some aren't
>game looks like shit
>easy to turn voice chat on and off at any time
>don't get raped by anyone if you're not a moron
Most of your complaints make it seem like this is your first FPS. Maybe start with something more casual like Call of Duty.
>>
>>389631382
Personally I don't understand the PUBG hype but this post is reaching. Just about any competitive video game fucks you in SOME way for going afk, whether that's dying or getting pushed back.

They like it because it's fun and Battle Royale is a pretty fresh take to many people
>>
>get jeep
>drive to center of zone
>crash jeep
>don't exit jeep
>hide in middle seat
>wear clothes that make you blend in with seat
>top 6 every game
>>
>>389631382
>>matches that you actually do well in are long
so you don't like it because it requires attention?
>>
>>389631565
trying this right now.
>>
>>389631471
some people have to answer a phone, talk to a person or piss or answer a door or whatever. Not everyone is a fat sweaty alone virgin
>>
>>389631382
>If you leave for half a minute someone might kill you
WOOOOOOOW
>>
>>389631618
>make excuses
>deflect with ad hoc
>>
File: hawk.jpg (37KB, 499x376px) Image search: [Google]
hawk.jpg
37KB, 499x376px
>>389631565
best post in thread.
>>
you forgot
>get banned for honking your horn or shooting in any kind of pattern for """harassment"""
>get banned for looking at a group of people actively harassing a streamer
>get banned because you said a mean thing on Twitter and the devs are just that fucking petty
>>
>>389631382
>Poorly optimized
Valid complaint
>Poor graphics
Not really, they're fine
>Lying devs
[Citation Needed]
>Mic spam
Mute voices, who the fuck leaves voices on?
>Get punched by dudes
Punch them back or run?
>Campers
Annoying but is a tactically sound way to survive to the end of the game
>Low settings = advantage
A lot of games let you do this, and it's not a negative either
>Matches that you do well in are long
???????
>Wow I can't afk
qq
>Crates that dont cost IRL money
Wow those greedy devs.
>>
>>389631702

>ad hoc
>>
How the fuck do you get headshots with your fists? Actually punching their head doesn't seem to do anything
>>
>>389631825

>reddit spacing
>>
>>389631873
Gotta WANN PAWWWWWNCH by jumping then punching.
>>
>>389631382
uh sure... like in any other game where you start the match and get killed by your enemies?
if this is a problem for you, you should consider to git gud

>I can't think of a single reason why people like this game.
because you're a scrub
>>
>>389631816
>Lying devs
>[Citation Needed]

I think they went back on their word, stating that there wouldn't be microtransactions, or at least not during early access
>>
File: Oberstein.jpg (27KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
Oberstein.jpg
27KB, 640x600px
>>389631618
this is exactly the same in every other online multiplayer.
your point?
>>
I'm not saying you shouldn't die or get fucked over by going AFK. I'm saying games with matches that take a long time to finish aren't really accessible to people who don't literally sit on their ass for 10 hours and play and that's a negative in my book.
In Siege/CS:GO/InsertFPSHere I can go AFK for half a minute and die, but there will still be more rounds in the match, or another match in just 10 minutes - and I won't have wasted the entire match up until that point.
In fact in such games you can easily AFK when you die and come back before next round even starts. But in games that demand half an hour to an hour of your time just suck because it can all be wasted by 1 little IRL thing.
>>
Here's some valid complaints

>The game isn't optimized properly
>RNG spawns can leave you weaponless for a good portion of the game
>20% of the players in a game are either AFKing for points or killing the AFKers to farm points
>Cars and bikes are coded with such spaghetti that a rock in the road can make you do 34 flips and rocket you to the moon
>Fist fighting is cancerous and is clearly a work around for the fact guns are so randomly distributed that people often have to resort to fist fights early
>Rain maps
>>
>>389631382
The only way to play it is in a squad

Solo is a snoozefest
>>
>>389632223
Yeah, now I have to look out for 4 door campers when I walk through the door.
>>
>>389632174
>>Cars and bikes are coded with such spaghetti that a rock in the road can make you do 34 flips and rocket you to the moon
my sides
>>
>>389632154
I am not seeing your case here. If you have to write off a match in PUBG, you write it off and join a new game. 30 seconds isn't that long unless you were already in the blue or started shooting at people, honked a horn at them, and afk'd while standing in an open field. And going AFK for multiple rounds in those team shooters is a massive detriment to your team. You should absolutely be punished for likely causing a loss on your team. If you can't set aside time for vidya, that's on you, not the vidya
>>
>>389631816
>>Lying devs
>[Citation Needed]
"we're not putting any DLC or micro-transactions into PUBG until it comes out of early access"
>>
The game was glued together with Unreal Store assets and default trees from Speedtree. It's actually insane because the models have such a huge difference in polygons. You got one tree model with 25k and then another one with 80k. They need to seriously go through each and every model and optimize them and stop buying pre-made ones.
>>
>>389631382
I hate that it's RNG.
If you don't land on a spot with a lot of stuff, you are fucked.
>>
>>389632154
>I'm saying games with matches that take a long time to finish aren't really accessible to people who don't literally sit on their ass for 10 hours and play and that's a negative in my book.

So in your book, you need 10 hours of free time in order to play anything thats longer than 5 minutes? How busy are you that you could get a call every minute that you're in the middle of a match? You could also consider not being a beta and be available all the time. Instead, you could just call back someone. Hell, everybody could get a call or have to answer the door, but this doesn't happen a dozen times within one session.

>In fact in such games you can easily AFK when you die and come back before next round even starts.

You can always start a next round within seconds. As said before, you are quite unlikely to have to go AFK every now and then. If you are busy otherwise, don't start games that take a long time. Thats like taking a bath when you are expecting someone to come over to your house every second, its just stupid.
>>
>>389632420
Oh no, they choose to let players buy skins for their donutsteel character, when you can also earn them via playing the game.
>>
>>389632483
personally? I don't give a shit, but saying one thing and doing the other IS a valid point of criticism
>>
>>389631382
>>so badly optimised even some 1060's struggle to get 60 frames
False, I have one and details high to ultra and get 60fps
>>Despite this, the game looks like it's from 2011 at best
Most games do
>>Small team of devs who go back on their word
No?
>>full of micspam earrape at the start
Only if you activate it
>>get raped by nerds as soon as you land
>>get raped by campers the second you exit a door
You never played the game, it seems.
>>many players play on low settings for competitive advantage
False since this spring
No match can last longer than 30 minutes
>>if you are doing well having to leave the computer for half a minute can fuck you over, wasting a half hour game
As in all online games
>>crates and keys
Thanks to those I earned back 50% of what I paid... And I couldn't play in summer else it'd have been 500%

You're a /v/irgin contrarian, of course you can't
>>
>>389632474
Do you want to be killed by the circle and or a lack of weapons? Land in bumfuck nowhere. Do you want to carve your way out of hell and possibly come out looking like a /k/ommando? Chad drop school, hospital, military base, or prison. Want a comfy middle ground? Glide to any cluster of buildings that's somewhat off the flight path.
Yeah, RNG can fuck any run but that's not to say it can't fuck others or gift you some sweet shit early on. That's kind of the draw of the game. There are things you can do to minimize the RNG fucking you over but don't be surprised when scared money and safe bets doesn't pay out every time
>>
>>389631382
>going afk in a competitive pvp match can get you killed
What a fucking revelation.
>>
>>389631382
The game's cpu bound, not gpu.
>>
>>389632474
If it weren't RNG everyone would fall in the same place and a meta would be created. It'd be awful
>>
File: 1444646106203.jpg (75KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1444646106203.jpg
75KB, 500x281px
I play on Medium and get like 35-60 fps its all over the place with my GTX 1070. I only played short 30-45 minute sessions every now and then. I can't play it 8+ hours a day like some streamers do. Its a game with a lot of problems. I only bought it because you can actually find games and its kinda fun. I've been bored lately.
>>
>>389632343
>>389632481
I am not saying I go AFK every 5 minutes or even every 30 minutes, I am saying that the rare time I do have to go AFK, even just for 30 seconds, it will fuck over the 30 minutes i just spent into playing the game.
And chances are when the time comes to leave the keyboard, it's that 1 game out of 20 that I'm actually doing pretty good.
It's not a criticism of the PUBG itself, it's just an issue I have with long-match games. They waste so much time and I notice friends who play them end up becoming anti-social and aggressive whenever something interrupts them, and I can see why.
>>
>>389631382
>it's an early access game

there it is, you don't need more excuses to not support this kind of "games"
>>
>>389632690
>>389632797
No, I'm saying that RNG drop is a terrible game design.
>>
>>389631565
motherfucker
I want less people to think about that
>>
>>389631618
I know that I'm a "normal" person with many interruptions in my enjoy time. I know this and I'm not an idiot who only cares about me so, I don't play multiplayer games that need 100% time.

It's not that hard Anon...
>>
>>389632174
>Here's some valid complaints

>>The game isn't optimized properly
>>20% of the players in a game are either AFKing for points or killing the AFKers to farm points
>>Cars and bikes are coded with such spaghetti that a rock in the road can make you do 34 flips and rocket you to the moon
>>Fist fighting is cancerous and is clearly a work around for the fact guns are so randomly distributed that people often have to resort to fist fights early

All these are legitimate concerns
>>
>>389632223
I've never had any luck in duos either, my teammate always pisses the fuck out of me or wants to go guns blazing all the time
>>
I don't see why people like it. Not cuz people like it or it's badly optimized.
There is no sense of accomplishment. You win, you get nothing, except some gold coins.
You die, you get some gold coins.
>>
>>389632927
Have you ever considered that you might be the problem, anon?
>>
>>389633051
b-but muh chicken dinners
>>
>>389632885
>The work around to a problem is a concern but the root cause isn't a problem
Ok
>>
>>389633126
What do i win anon?
>>
>>389631565
The funny thing is it actually fucking works.
>>
>>389633158
It's the journey and not the destination, anon.
>>
>>389633239
but you are fighting for the destination?
>>
>>389633276
Yeah you fight to win, but the journey is what makes it fun. You don't need a reward to show you've done good.
>>
>>389633158
you win the game.
what do you want, a new weapon skin?
>>
>>389633325
Yeah, it would encourage me to play more games.
>>389633319
So you would work without getting paid?
>>
mad bcuz bad t b h
>>
>>389633158
You win >fun
>>
>>389631382
>>if you are doing well having to leave the computer for half a minute can fuck you over, wasting a half hour game
There's enough things wrong with this game without having to draw on bullshit like this m8.
>>
>>389632829
honestly, just ignore a phone call now and then, without yelling or becoming "anti social" and everything is fine.

If you do get interrupted and lose a game, just start a new one. You can have fun even if you are not the last man standing
>>
File: 1395017957674.png (624KB, 722x525px) Image search: [Google]
1395017957674.png
624KB, 722x525px
>>389633051
>You win, you get nothing
Funny because my first win I got hyped and couldn't calm down or come off the adrenaline high for a good 30 minutes. I didn't need a "ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED" prompt or a gold star next to my name to feel so accomplished. I disagree with a LOT of what's going on with the game but it does get big ups for putting game play first and foremost as an incentive to play
>>
>>389633398
I thought people played games because they enjoyed the gameplay.
Guess I was wrong.
>>
File: 1503041804850.png (217KB, 372x334px) Image search: [Google]
1503041804850.png
217KB, 372x334px
>>389633550
Weird, I didn't feel anything at all.
I just though "Oh, I won" and thought i would be rewarded in some ways.
>>
File: reinhard.jpg (67KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
reinhard.jpg
67KB, 640x480px
>>389633051
stupidest thing I've read today and it's not even lunch time in germany
>>
>>389633664
How is it dumb anon?
It's a valid question.
>>
>>389633720
No it's not, you're being a crybaby and complaining about nothing, if you want to get rewards do something else other than playing video games.
>>
>>389633720
Maybe try playing a game because it is fun and not because you get some irrelevant ingame currency so you can play dress-up.
>>
>>389633654
Seems like you were trained like an animal. Do you also salivate when someone sounds a bell?
>>
File: mwfmsugh.png (18KB, 389x120px) Image search: [Google]
mwfmsugh.png
18KB, 389x120px
>>389633720
>>
>>389632829
Kill yourself, normalfag scum
>>
>>389631382
Lol poorfag detected, get a good rig that can play at 60fps, lol your probably not even on pc just some consolefag hahaha enjoy your 30fps lol fuck off
>>
>>389632757
it also has incredible CPU problems.
this is one game where Ryzen copes a lot better, not because of a positive advantage but because Intel CPU's don't distribute the load properly and are putting everything on one core.
So if you try playing even with a 7700k, you'll see one core is being overloaded which leads to occassional "skipping", those very obvious but brief stutters.
>>
>>389631774
I was glad my ban appeal was successful.
Some edgelord reported me for being "toxic" because I ran him over with the jeep while constantly beeping and "stole" his chicken dinner.
We weren't even the final two, we were just some of the few left in the tiny zone on a hill which is effectively the end-game.
>>
>>389633398
It's not your day job, it's a game you fuckhead
>>
>>389631816
>lowering graphical fidelity for a massive advantage in a competitive game is NOT a negative
lmao shills
>>
I only like this game because /v/ is losing their autistic minds over it. Surely a game that generate this amount of /v/irgin butthurt must be good.
>>
>>389634805
>As opposed to needing a beefy computer to gain a tactical edge
Ayy lmao
>>
File: 11652_1207652893.jpg (26KB, 547x410px) Image search: [Google]
11652_1207652893.jpg
26KB, 547x410px
>>389631382
t. autistic weeb with 3seconds attention span

>poorly optimized
No shit, it's an early access game
>full of micspam
Just mute the voicechat then faggot
Don't go to School or Pochinki then
>crates and keys
You don't need to buy if you don't want to
It's only for cosmetics, you don't gain any advantage you fucking poorfag
>>
>>389635282
>i-if you don't like it don't buy it!
>b-but it's just early acces, they'll fix it!
Every time
>>
>>389635342
Did any of the devs promise that you would be able to play on ultra with a 1060 during early access?
>>
>>389635394
I don't know I don't follow the development of this shit game.

But almost every EA game suffers from poor optimization and it never gets fixed even after official release.
>>
>>389635491
No shit, EA is a massive company that wants to earn money, which is why they are spitting out games before they can be done properly
That is why small gaming studios like Warhorse, CDPR, TaleWorlds actually takes their time to create the games and don't release unoptimized shits
>>
>>389635703
Full retard.
>>
>>389631382
try playing it with your friends OP... oh right

sorry
>>
File: pranked.webm (3MB, 710x400px) Image search: [Google]
pranked.webm
3MB, 710x400px
>>
>>389635853
So tell me something. This game is about surviving as long as possible and getting any advantage you can get right?

Why the fuck would you get out of your car, or even want to engage an unarmed player in the first place if you don't have a gun yourself?
>>
>>389635954
an actual autist in the wild, wow
>>
>>389635954
but you can play the game however you want. a lot of people drop to high density areas to shoot it out early in the game -- pochinki and school if you want to do that
>>
File: CINEMATICS.webm (3MB, 710x400px) Image search: [Google]
CINEMATICS.webm
3MB, 710x400px
in this game, YOU create your own CINEMATICS
>>
what exactly is it about PUBG that makes this board so booty bothered?

is it the fact that it's popular? streamer bait? made by some random nobody? yes all of these things are agitating but apart from that what reason
>>
>>389636615
>it's popular
Bingo.
>>
File: beach fun.webm (3MB, 710x400px) Image search: [Google]
beach fun.webm
3MB, 710x400px
>>
>>389636746
kek I don't know why I have to laugh so hard about this

What a mess of a game
>>
>>389636615
It didn't die in a month like /v/ predicted.
>>
>>389636901
"/v/" predicts everything popular will die within a month.
>>
File: summertime.webm (3MB, 710x400px) Image search: [Google]
summertime.webm
3MB, 710x400px
>>389636842
you'll like this one
>>
>>389636615
I dont care if its popular. I care that it gets shoved to your face if you come here.. Especially with the passive agressive "arguments" such as:
>"lol get good"
>"it runs fine poorfag"
>"it has good gameplay"
>"goty of the year"
>"its not rng"
>"its f-fun"
>"you just dont like it because you want to be contrarian"
>>
>>389637262
you choose to do this to yourself
>>
>>389631382
>I've never gotten past top 80 cause I keep going milly and school
>>
>>389631618
So what your saying is this has nothing to do with this specific game but youre retarded enough to actually leave? Sounds like your fault
>>
>>389634805
I REALLY doubt this game needs to shill at all its doing fine without you lol
>>
>>389632174
i only play solo and it's always less than ten AFKs. well under ten
>>
I'd buy it, just not for 30$ for an early acces, online-only generic shooter with one or two gimmicks
>>
>ctrl+f forsen
>0 results
>>
HOLY MOTHER OF BAIT
>>
>>389632174
>Rain maps
??? ?? ?? ? ?
>>
>>389631432
Bout one or 2 idk
>>
>>389631565
>saw some guys try and set this up
>just shot them in the head with a sniper
>>
I bought this game like 3 weeks ago and the only "patch" was almost 1Gb to replace textures. With the ammount of money they're getting, one would think optimization patches would be weekly.
It's a fun game, but the devs decisions worries me a bit.
>>
what your rig?

i have a 970 and almost always get 90+ fps
>>
>>389638581
they did weekly patches for like 3 months

they only changed it recently

new gun next week + foggy weather
>>
>>389638581
They were updating weekly but changed it a month ago because frequent updates kept breaking stuff since there wasn’t enough testing.
>>
Why does /v/ get so mad when someone says they don't like this game?
>>
>>389631382
constantly complaining, fuck. perfect fucking marketing.
>>
>>389631382
>have an 850
>get 60fps no worries
people need to git fukken gud
>>
>>389638613
I dont even have the game but I mean you do realize that "badly optimized games" are 90% of the time cpu bottlenecked and you just didnt list yours?
>>
>>389638613
>>389639551
How? I have an 1080 and i get 50
>>
>>389632154
Nigger it's 36 minutes absolute max
That's fuckall dedication compared to many other games
What's with you turbocasuals thinking you're allowed to state your worthless opinions on /v
>>
>>389632757
BF1 is cpu bound, this one is easy on it
>>
>>389639804
Congratz on pairing your $700 gpu with a toaster-tier cpu
>>
>>389638581
>With the ammount of money they're getting, one would think optimization patches would be weekly.
That's not how it works
>>
>>389639804
Definitely your CPU. I have a 6700k @ 4.7 + a 980ti and get 70-140fps at 1440p.
>>
File: 1483639032185.png (651KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1483639032185.png
651KB, 1280x720px
>>389631382
>>so badly optimised even some 1060's struggle to get 60 frames
perhaps your only legitimate complaint
>>Despite this, the game looks like it's from 2011 at best
grafics don't matter as long as it's fun
>>Small team of devs who go back on their word
a legitimate concern, but one that has had no adverse consequences thus far. elaborate further if you feel this is wrong
>>full of micspam earrape at the start
>having allchat unmuted
if you're not good enough to chad drop then don't do it, stupid. land somewhere less populated
have better gamesense and/or quit playing
>>many players play on low settings for competitive advantage
like almost every other game. also that was patched already
sorry about your ADHD
grasping at straws at this point. happens in almost every other game
>>crates and keys
crates that got me back all the money I spent on this game and then some.

See image
>>
>>389640109
>>389640347
But i use an i5
>>
>>389631774
This can happen in a fucking FFA battleground? no fucking way
>>
>>389640454
>or quit playing
whoops I meant quit playing in third person.
>>
>>389640587
No, none of that happened you gullible dingbat
>>
>>389640682
>>389640587

it did actually. They stopped doing it cuz of all the bad reviews on steam
>>
>>389640476
Which one? Can you overclock it? Also what settings do you have in game? Textures above medium and effects above like low destroy fps.
>>
>>389640476
An i5 what you fucking mongrel
>>
>>389631382
>my 1060 6gb matx runs it at 120 plus
>Looks great
>Mute chat?
>Getgud
>Gitgudx2
>Getgudx3
>So what git gud
>Git gudder
>Crates dont need keys
>>
>>389631382
People like it because autism is a thing, and they suffer from it.
>>
>>389631432
We're just trying to understand why this game is successful despite having more flaws than good points
Guess we will never know
>>
>im poot i cant afford decent pc so i shit on game the thread
kys
>>
>>389635282
>poorly optimized
>No shit, it's an early access game
Remember ARK?
>>
>>389641949
>Remember ARK
No not really
>>
>>389641831
why is overwatch popular? why is candy crush popular? why is LoL popular?
because it panders to the lowest common denominator. that's bloody it.
>>
>>389640771
nobody got banned for honking - yet
>>
File: 1504131995867.png (71KB, 251x251px) Image search: [Google]
1504131995867.png
71KB, 251x251px
>>389640454
>if you're not good enough to chad drop
>we're living during a time when someone can type this up unironically and post it without shame
fuck off back to redit bucko
>>
>>389642261
Where did that come from then?

It sounds too retarded and is too widespread to be fake.
>>
>>389642104
At least Overwatch and LoL are decent, they're polished, they play well and are optimized, so they have good reasons to be successful
Thats the complete opposite for PUBG
>>
>>389641831
it's fun
>>
>>389642414
normalfags don't care about any of those things
>>
>>389642478
>Hiding behind a wall for 90% of the match
How is that fun?
>>
>>389631382
>>389632454

https://www.unrealengine.com/marketplace/ultimate-fps-weapons-pack-vr-ready
https://www.unrealengine.com/marketplace/post-soviet-room
https://www.unrealengine.com/marketplace/highschool-restroom
https://www.unrealengine.com/marketplace/highschool-classroom
https://www.unrealengine.com/marketplace/old-train-factory
https://www.unrealengine.com/marketplace/military-base
https://www.unrealengine.com/marketplace/modular-desert-ruins
https://store.speedtree.com/product/desktop-tree-package-ue4/
>>
>>389642414
>overwatch and LoL are decent
opinion discarded, if those are decent than so is the shit that is pubg

>b-but muh polish
how to blizzdrone 101
>>
>>389631816
>>Poor graphics
>Not really, they're fine

Are you joking? The entire game consists of 2007 models that they bought for $3000 grand.
>>
>>389642702
You're retarded, opinion discarded
>>
>>389640783
>>389640797
>>
File: 1410239492032.png (239KB, 415x617px) Image search: [Google]
1410239492032.png
239KB, 415x617px
pubg shills are pathetic desu
>>
File: OutsideTheCircle.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
OutsideTheCircle.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>389631382
>Small team of devs who go back on their word
Yeah but it was much worse and they literally doubled the framerate when they did the optimization patch like a month ago. Then next patch fixed the guns. They delivered far more than any other alpha games so far in the few months theyve had. They are doing animations right now for climbing and vaulting.

>full of micspam earrape at the start
ctrl + t you shitter
I pretty much want to ignore your entire post because you said this shit you 12 year old.

gitgud

>get raped by campers the second you exit a door
gitgud crouchjump out a widow

like every game ever?

>matches that you actually do well in are long
what

haha oh wow you fat fuck

>crates and keys
literally paid $5 for the game and enjoyed playing the game
made back 75% of the money so now I can buy 3-4 games on halloween sale on top of it
maybe dont lose every game and youd have made your money back too

1 win = 1k coins
700, 1400, 2800 = 5 wins a week
4 weeks on games com crates = 12 crates
12 crates x $2.00 = $24 in steam wallet

If you didnt make your money back you were trash.
>>
>>389631382
>mfw 1600x and 1080 cant get 60fps min fps on LOW in towns
Absolutely fucked
>>
File: specs.png (244KB, 722x558px) Image search: [Google]
specs.png
244KB, 722x558px
>>389631382
you need to learn to into pc / nvidiia settings. scrub. works fine on my pc
>>
>>389641831
it's fun. end of thread.
>>
>>389631565
i like it

gonna try
>>
>>389631618
shitter. kys
>>
>>389637262

funny thing is these arguments are all valid despite the goty one
>>
File: 1503892024337.png (765KB, 720x715px) Image search: [Google]
1503892024337.png
765KB, 720x715px
>>389631543
op is a shitter.
>>
>>389631593
>games are 30 mins max

op confirmed shitter and add child
>>
>>389642414
>LoL
>polished

when LoL started gaining popularity it was nowhere near polished
>>
>>389642849

how much ram? You need 16gb to make this shitty game work smooth and a ssd on top.
>>
Just download esp like i did.
Devs don't give 2 shits if you hack now,

Been getting first in 70% of my games for 2 weeks now and still not banned for hacking.
>>
>>389631382
get good
this is a positive thing
>>
>>389642581
I don't do that, which is why I have fun
>>
>>389631382

I like how this is a complaint. As if it hasn't been true for competitive shooters throughout all of time.
>>
>>389631618

>get a phone call

Why isn't your phone near you?

>talk to a person

Tell them you're busy.

>take a piss

You don't wear diapers?

>answer a door

Why would you do that?
>>
>>389631382
>pubg from the eyes of a camper
you're not meant to sit in one spot hoping no one finds you, dumbass
>>
>>389631382
I got bored so fast desu.
>>
>>389643421
LoL gained popularity because it was something new
PUBG is nothing new
>>
>>389640454
It's not the graphics itself that is the problem. It's that for a game that runs so fucking badly you would expect it to at least look good.
If it ran fine I wouldn't care what it looked like either.
>>
>>389643956
Pretty much this.
It got old really quick.
>>
File: IMG_0598.jpg (78KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0598.jpg
78KB, 512x512px
>mfw this game cucks Zelda out of GOTY
>mfw this game cucks Persona 5 out of GOTY
>mfw this game cucks Nioh out of GOTY
>mfw this game cucks Horizon Zero Dawn out of GOTY
>mfw this game cucks Destiny 2 out of GOTY
>mfw this game cucks WE WUZ KANGZ: ORIGINS out of GOTY
>mfw this game cucks Nier Automata out of GOTY
>mfw this game cucks

Stay mad faggots. I'm looking forward to drinking your tears in 2-3 months.
>>
File: plebg.jpg (185KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
plebg.jpg
185KB, 1280x720px
>>389631382
I fixed the image for you
>>
File: Untitled.png (25KB, 465x330px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
25KB, 465x330px
>>389631382
>>
>>389631448
Yeah I have an i7 with 26 gigs of RAM with a 1050 and get 79 fps on average

>>389631382
Must be wrong
>>
>>389645612
>it broke a million concurrent players
what a time to be alive
>>
>>389645143
>implying video game "journalists" won't suck the balls out of mario odyssey's dickhole and make it gotyay
>>
This is the power of normalfags, women and underages. This game, alongside Overwatch, it a manifestation of the cancer killing your beloved gaming. Have fun, and don't forget to pre-order and back that kickstarter that's never gonna deliver.
>>
>>389646692
>it a manifestation of the cancer killing your beloved gaming.
pubg is the first gameplay centered successful game in years. I'm very happy with it
>muh EA
>muh cosmetic lootcrates
literally who gives a shit
>>
>>389638859
Because they say in a poor manner?

Giving shitty reasons or only say it sucks is fucking retarded
>>
>>389634805
What competitive games don't do this? When given the options pro players always make their games look like shitty minecraft
>>
>>389641831
Say it with me.
It
Is
Fun
With
Friends
You know, the ones that most of /v/ dont have, so they will never experience it.
Hence, why they cant understand why everyone and their grandma are having a blast playing it.
Thread posts: 185
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.