[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://sandbox.facepunch.com/ Are you exited for a new ren

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 2017-08-22_05-59-57.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
2017-08-22_05-59-57.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
https://sandbox.facepunch.com/

Are you exited for a new rendition of GMod?
>>
>>389631005
>facepunch

Stopped reading there.
>>
No.
>>
>>389631005
What's the fucking point? Nobody is going to buy this shit, even if it supports Dota 2 and CS:GO naturally.
>>
>>389631136
They literally were about to drop it before even announcing it, until somebody found the page and a lot of people get exited for it
>>
File: 1270583714834.png (514KB, 528x460px) Image search: [Google]
1270583714834.png
514KB, 528x460px
>>389631208
But why? All the fucking content is on Gmod, not this new thing. Unless Gmod 2.0 has natural support for every single fucking current gmod addon on the workshop, it'll be a fucking bust.
>>
>>389631005
>new gmod
>going to be in alpha for 50 years before hitting beta
no thanks
>>
>>389631005
The quickest way to tell if someone is underaged is to see if they're excited for the new gmod, or if they still play the current one.
>>
Did they ever import the zombie npcs from l4d?
Will they ever?
>>
>>389631445
Most of the excitement probably comes from the nostalgia of playing gmod back in the day. Literally the most fun I ever had with video games.
I'm probably gonna be very disappointing, but I want to believe
>>
Only if it has that feel of Source engine.
>>
>>389631282
So far it already can load source models and maps in real time.
The native old addon support probably never come, as it uses a different language, but I think it would be a good way to filter out the trash nobody wants.
>>
>>389631005
If it can get rid of the pretty glaring source engine limitations GMod has then it'll be interesting to play, otherwise no not really.
>>
File: 1504604168322.jpg (72KB, 565x800px) Image search: [Google]
1504604168322.jpg
72KB, 565x800px
>all the cool content is already on normal gmod
>sandbox mode and it's appeal is pretty much dead, partly due to a surplus of other sandbox games
>all the brilliant content creators that were inspired because of gmod's innovation and popularity have been snagged by game companies or left to make their own indie stuff
>No new talent will be coming in because they are all spread so thin already and there is far less appeal for ANOTHER sandbox game
>the wacky turbo autism humor that gmod allowed you to create isn't funny anymore because it's been done so much already, so it's likely going to be a lot less popular
>no popularity and no content means nothing cool made by community, which was what the entire driving force was behind gmod

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3N-mf_OSli4

ywn spend 400 hours learning wiremod and programming just to make turrets and drones that fly around RP servers killing everyone invisibly ever again
>>
>>389631005
Only if the cancerous fucking darkrp and shitty ttt gamemodes don't get ported with all their fucking bullshit donations and vip and premium and shit like that.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.